If Obama had a son, would he act like....Michael Sams??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 15, 2014
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob... One of the first people to call Michelle Sa.....I mean, Michael Sams, as he sled down his....'slippery slope of hope' as the NFL Draft came to as close, was none other than the leader of the most powerful nation on earth, with the Arab name, Mr. Barack Hussein......Obama. Isn't that just lovely. I wonder if Obama had a son....would he be cool with him being a homosexual....like Michael Sams? You know, Michael Sams' BLIND ARROGANCE almost had me rollin' like a rollie polie bug when he said 'I should have been drafted by the 3rd round!' MICHAEL SAMS!!!!! You just don't GET IT, DO YOU??!! You know the REAL reason it took so long for you get drafted??!!!! Because no one wanted to see your HOMOSEXUAL CIRCUS COME TO TOWN!!!!!! Did Barack Obama BAIL YOU OUT??!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be surprised!!!! 4 REAL!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 15, 2014
MICHAEL SAMS!!!!!!!!!! You'll never know your REAL potential until, and or unless, you turn away from homosexuality and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ who DIED 4 U at the Holy Cross of Calvary!!!!!! Just keepin' it REAL, MICHAEL SAMS!!!!!! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 May 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
MICHAEL SAMS!!!!!!!!!! You'll never know your REAL potential until, and or unless, you turn away from homosexuality and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ who DIED 4 U at the Holy Cross of Calvary!!!!!! Just keepin' it REAL, MICHAEL SAMS!!!!!! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L!!!!
http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/05/11/sports/vit...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#6 May 16, 2014
There has been wide speculation about the REAL reason Obama is such a staunch gay supporter. Some are suggesting it goes beyond the political realm. I doubt it, but you never know about people sometimes.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#7 May 16, 2014
And people are giving me crap for being a fan of Putin and his anti gay campaign, seriously?! But you know what, with Obama being the US president, it's no wonder that abnormal scummy thing like gay marriage is getting released.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
And people are giving me crap for being a fan of Putin and his anti gay campaign, seriously?! But you know what, with Obama being the US president, it's no wonder that abnormal scummy thing like gay marriage is getting released.
http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/05/11/sports/vit...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 May 16, 2014
PREDICTION: Michael Sams either WON'T make the Rams team, or he won't last. Then he's going to commit murder-suicide and kill is mobster-grandson/daughter lover over the agony of being rejected by the NFL.
Adam

#10 May 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
But you know, I'm a heterosexual Christian male, so the answer would have to be no for this one.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know, I'm a heterosexual Christian male, so the answer would have to be no for this one.
why did you open that link about man to man love ? why ?
Adam

#12 May 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
why did you open that link about man to man love ? why ?
First I did not know what you wanted to show me. Secondly verily verily you are gay. And If Homosexuality would be required by God in the bible you gays would become heterosexuals overnight. You devilish bastards should be punished for that.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 May 16, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
First I did not know what you wanted to show me. Secondly verily verily you are gay. And If Homosexuality would be required by God in the bible you gays would become heterosexuals overnight. You devilish bastards should be punished for that.
Yes.......they are devilish....indeed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 May 16, 2014
:) the smile of a winner not affected by others' posts (by not reading others' posts) he he :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#15 May 17, 2014
The REAL reason Michael Sams wasn't drafted until the 7th round is because no one wanted the distraction his GAY CIRCUS would bring.
Shivar

Aoicho, Japan

#16 May 17, 2014
The seething hatred of Doctor Reality on full display once again. Over the years he has professed his hatred of blacks, latinos and gays. All in the name of his evil religion.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 May 17, 2014
Shivar wrote:
The seething hatred of Doctor Reality on full display once again. Over the years he has professed his hatred of blacks, latinos and gays. All in the name of his evil religion.
he gets hatred response from me and so many others. he gets what he is looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Thinking 230,009
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 548,695
i am waiting for u 23 min Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 43 min andet1987 53,432
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min mike 602,180
African-Americans Are Figuring Obama Out! 45 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE