Minister Louis Farrakhan calls on bla...

Minister Louis Farrakhan calls on blacks to buy Detroit: Why this...

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Souls of Black Women

United States

#1 May 18, 2013
Even during the era Marcus Garvey, this plan never worked, because there is always a backstabbing hater...

http://soulsofblackwomen.blogspot.com/2013/05...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 May 19, 2013
You know, Farrakahn can be a very dynamic, persuasive speaker at times.....but then again...so can Satan the devil. And Farrakahn is NOT speaking for God when he speaks his 'eloquent' sermons of HATE.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 May 19, 2013
most ministers are womanizers ?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 May 19, 2013
Go sit in a corner.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Go sit in a corner.
no ! I sit on the table and open my legs wide for all ministers to see.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 May 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no ! I sit on the table and open my legs wide for all ministers to see.
Suck an egg, homo.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 May 19, 2013
I think the horn****iest minister is Jesse Jackson Sr. he tried to compete Bill Clinton. both are Dems.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Suck an egg, homo.
oh yeah, why don't you shut up and kill yourself.

I hope you die soon.
pen

Plattsburg, MO

#9 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know, Farrakahn can be a very dynamic, persuasive speaker at times.....but then again...so can Satan the devil. And Farrakahn is NOT speaking for God when he speaks his 'eloquent' sermons of HATE.

Dont let the word "minister" fool you. Farrakhan is Muslim.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 19, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont let the word "minister" fool you. Farrakhan is Muslim.
Yeah, I know. A 'muslim' like Farrakahn is very very dangerous in that sometimes he will actually begin talking about Jesus during one of his 'eloquent rants' and have you almost believing that he's a REAL man of the Lord. See many people on the outside looking in KNOW what DRIVES much of Farrakahn believes: HATRED OF MANY PEOPLE AMONG THE WHITE AND JEWISH RACES. No REAL MAN OF GOD would be so shallow-minded as to hate any member of any race of people just because of their race. That's nothing but pure, blind, demonic hate inspired by the devil. When I see people, talk to people, of course I notice things like skin color, hair color and grade, eyes, clothes, etc etc etc...but what many people I talk to don't know about me.....is that I'm a SPY. Yes, I'm a 'spiritual SPY'. I 'spy' on people for the purpose of discerning good and evil and character and motives and righteousness, or the lack thereof. Yes, I'm a 'spy' who looks at content of character before I look at 'physical exteriors'. Just keepin' it....REAL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know. A 'muslim' like Farrakahn is very very dangerous in that sometimes he will actually begin talking about Jesus during one of his 'eloquent rants' and have you almost believing that he's a REAL man of the Lord. See many people on the outside looking in KNOW what DRIVES much of Farrakahn believes: HATRED OF MANY PEOPLE AMONG THE WHITE AND JEWISH RACES. No REAL MAN OF GOD would be so shallow-minded as to hate any member of any race of people just because of their race. That's nothing but pure, blind, demonic hate inspired by the devil. When I see people, talk to people, of course I notice things like skin color, hair color and grade, eyes, clothes, etc etc etc...but what many people I talk to don't know about me.....is that I'm a SPY. Yes, I'm a 'spiritual SPY'. I 'spy' on people for the purpose of discerning good and evil and character and motives and righteousness, or the lack thereof. Yes, I'm a 'spy' who looks at content of character before I look at 'physical exteriors'. Just keepin' it....REAL.
and don't you EVER put gays alongside with MUSLIMS you MORON !!! gays are not against God !!! but gays are against bible lunatic like you !!! IDIOT !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Annaleigh 105,621
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 646,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Buck Crick 48,746
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 11 min jorvajor 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Buck Crick 971,693
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min onemale 281,262
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 55 min Truthiness 15
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
More from around the web