Girl wanting to experience somethin...

Girl wanting to experience something new...

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jan 13

Temecula, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2013
I am a 35 yr old woman wanting to try new things.Me. and my boyfriend agreed to allow a woman to come show me a few things .now am new to this were and how do we get such a girl for the job.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2013
LoveBibi wrote:
I am a 35 yr old woman wanting to try new things.Me. and my boyfriend agreed to allow a woman to come show me a few things .now am new to this were and how do we get such a girl for the job.
My wife & are just started the same thing yesterday, small world. I'm trying to figure it out as well. I still have not actually connected with anyone via Skype. Would love to here from you. Tell me what you are looking for in a female partner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min naveen kumar 1,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 841,661
Is LIfe boring ? 26 min Irecknso_ 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min pusherman_ 591,359
9/11&bin 50 min REV CAROL 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 612,278
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 5,868
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr MUQ2 271,466
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web