How should Adam Silver punish Donald ...

How should Adam Silver punish Donald Sterling?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 27, 2014
This is a really bad situation, but I really think many people are getting out of hand, in regards to how they're responding to it. Mainly because everyone knows that this kind of racial mentality and attitude is nothing new in America. o.k.?! I mean, let's be REAL about it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 27, 2014
First of all, obviously, the NBA's new Commissioner should 'suspend' Sterling from attending his own team's home games. Personally, I think a suspension until, say, after next year's All-Star Game break would suffice. Secondly, obviously, he should be fined, and fined much more than Kobe Bryant was fined for calling a ref a gay slur. What Kobe said to that ref from the bench during a game was, obviously, totally unprofessional and REAL GHETTO. But this, THIS is much worse. This stirs memories of what being a slave/servant was like for many blacks during the slave era in America because it's hate that tries to make people feel less than human. Look, racism is alive and well among blacks and whites and other races of peole in America, o.k.?! So, look, let the NBA Commissioner do what he has to do, and let Donald Duck, I mean, Donald Sterling spend some time away from the spotlight REALIZING how much of a rich, arrogant FOOL he has been. Then, when the time is right, let him give his apology speech.....which in REALITY will mean absolutely NOTHING if his feelings aren't....REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 27, 2014
Look, it's not like the dude planted a bloody glove on a murder suspect's estate, or took blood from a crime scene and smeared it in a suspect's vehicle, for crying out loud. He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone!.........Yeah, that's what I thought......Now GO AWAY!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#4 Apr 27, 2014
We don't need the NBA , shut it all down.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 27, 2014
Most Americans like basketball. Only a 'minority' like hockey.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#6 Apr 28, 2014
Someday most all sports will be entertanment for the rich only. There will no longer be a middle class.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 28, 2014
Donald Sterling isn't the only racist owner of a sports team. He's jus the only one to get caught as of late. Remember ol Mrs. Schott, or whatever her name was??!!

Since: Mar 14

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 29, 2014
He should buy him and all of the NBA owners a subscription to African American Golfer's Digest...

http://www.valuemags.com/magazine/discount-af...

Since: Apr 14

Haslet, TX

#10 Apr 29, 2014
He's already been banned for life!! Who cares, there's and always will be racist m..fu..k..ers in this world. Blks, Hispanics, whites, Asians u name it! Not right but this is how we all are, some good, some bad. He should have been banned from the Non-Racist USA!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 29, 2014
Silver punished him a whole lot more severely than I imagined he would. Sheeeesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 678,600
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 37 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 44 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 57 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web