Busted Again.....
Justin Parrott

Paducah, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
wow the dirty lil rat gets busted AGAIN!!!! Check out his picture and the lil tramp polockvic as they get caught big time and are already out of jail thanks to mommy Melissa Abell as she shows her "hi" class of bailing the lil dirtbag out again. The boy had shotguns and other firearms next to his meth lab and this happened just after he finds out that the kids he had with the lil dirty butt ho Jill were not even his!!!!! Bahahahahaha!!!!! what a fool he is!!!! Why does this country put up with the shit as if they get caught so many times there should be no third, fourth chance...... get rid of them and don't let them infect the world with their filth. They probably voted for that purple lipped nappy headed monkey if they had a rite to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 600,254
I don't wanna stay on the line! He's gonna beat... 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Pegasus 272,475
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Stilgar Fifrawi 866,215
disabled sex (Jun '14) 41 min garath 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min janeebee 6,564
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,317
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr ChristineM 2,137
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr imr 48
More from around the web