Is it difficult to find a woman to have sex with!!!
Posted in the Top Stories Forum
Since: Aug 14
#1 Aug 12, 2014
Is it difficult to find woman to have sex with? It's a question yes. Any ideas.
I used to go to pubs, coffee and nightclub to meet women, but it doesn't seem to work.
May I meet a woman here,
#2 Aug 12, 2014
“No Allah: know peace”
Since: Jun 07
A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA
#3 Aug 12, 2014
This was posted on Facebook
The short course in social skills.
1) Bathe. Every day. Really. This is not optional. No, I don't care about your reasons why you can't. If you want to stand near me, you're not allowed to smell bad.
2) Use a deodorant. Every day. Really. This is not optional. No, I don't care about your reasons why you can't. If you want to stand near me, you're not allowed to smell bad.
3) Say "please" and "thank you" everywhere. All the time. To everyone. The clerk at the store, the person who holds the door, the waiter, everyone. No exceptions. Mean it. Smile when you mean it.
4) What you have to say is nowhere near as important as what you have to listen to. If someone is talking to you, look at their eyes. That lets them know you're listening and interested. If you can't look someone in the eyes, look at the top of their nose, the space between their eyebrows. But shut up and actually listen.
5) Your complaints are totally irrelevant to the workings of the universe. Honest. Nobody wants to listen anyway. Your complaints are a buzz-kill. Your complaints destroy everyone's good time. Your opinion on why this thing or that thing didn't live up to your expectations is your ego in very ugly drag.(Doing drag right is an art form. Unless you're RuPaul, you're not it.)
6) If you have to say anything, find something interesting and positive to acknowledge. "That dress looks good on you" is a lot better than, "Have you gained weight?" Telling people how much you care about them, how special they are to you, how much they make you smile or laugh -- that's always a good thing. Say something that fosters connection and intimacy, don't say anything that shuts it down.
7) If you're invited to a party, the first words out of your mouth should be, "What can I bring?" And don't just bring a bottle of wine (unless that's what's requested)-- bring something special that you make yourself, a dessert, a side dish, something made with enough care that it represents that you care.
8) You are not there to work the room. Make an appointment if you want to talk business. You are there to share yourself. So are other people. They like to share too. You can always give the gift of being a good listener.
9) If you meet a famous person, yes, you can go all fanboy. For eleven seconds, then stop. The famous person really doesn't need to hear your whole life story -- unless they ask. But most celebs do enjoy hearing, "Your [book/movie] had a real impact on my life, it helped me [make a difficult choice]." If you're asking for an autograph, don't bring a stack of books, three is the limit. And if you do bring a huge stack of books, then be prepared to put a hefty contribution in the tip jar or charity jar.
10) Everyone is walking their own path, fighting their own battles, taking on their own challenges. Nobody appointed you the judge, the coach, the referee, or the arbiter of who's right and who's wrong. Likewise, you do not know what private or personal concerns anyone else might be dealing with -- emotional, physical, financial, career, or relationship -- sometimes your opinion just adds to the burden. If you're not sure, zip it.
The kinds of people who need to learn these lessons are not the kind of people who will read these guidelines. The kinds of people who will read these guidelines are already thinking about appropriate ways to behave in public.
(Oh, and stay off my lawn.)
Since: Aug 14
#4 Aug 14, 2014
Keep your shit away
Add your comments below
|American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11)||1 min||An NFL Fan||37,962|
|Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07)||5 min||Johnny||4,730|
|Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07)||14 min||guest||637,212|
|Play "end of the word" part 2||15 min||ImFree2Choose||1,426|
|The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15)||20 min||NoStress4me||28,334|
|Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08)||28 min||Highest Comandmen...||618,137|
|Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07)||39 min||Highest Comandmen...||44,100|
|Prove there's a god. (Mar '08)||1 hr||VIKING||968,670|
Find what you want!
Search Top Stories Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC