I need an urgent loan in the next hour

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2013
i need an urgent loan in the next hour very urgent reday to pay up to 40 intreset but no upfront fee any fees should be dedcuted from the loan urgent who can help very very urgent
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Oct 6, 2013
jejo wrote:
i need an urgent loan in the next hour very urgent reday to pay up to 40 intreset but no upfront fee any fees should be dedcuted from the loan urgent who can help very very urgent
Go stand out on the side of the freeway exists like all of the other bums.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3 Oct 6, 2013
exits
WORLD LOAN BAY COMPANY

Taiwan

#8 Oct 16, 2013
WORLD LOAN BAY COMPANY offer financial loan services at 2% to individuals who have little or no other means of access to loan or other financial services. mail us with amount and duration if you need loan today: Agricultural Loan,Small scale Loan,Investment Loan,Business Loan,Company Loan,Project Loan,Mortgage Loan,Personal Loan,Student Loan,Medical Loan,Family Loan,Auto Loan apply.

Loan offer at 2% interest rate

EMAIL:worldloan@live.com

Company name (WORLD LOAN BAY COMPANY)

SIGN
MANAGEMENT
To be Completed and return back.
Name:*
years:*
Email:*
Your Salary:*
Loan Duration:*
Amount:*
Phone Number:*
Dialing code:*

Best Regards
Rev. Clinton
theodorebrettloa nfirm

London, UK

#10 Oct 18, 2013
do you need an urgent loan to pay your bill or in a financial crisis why dont u try theodorebrettloanfirm we give 3% discount and also a fast loan transaction. we await your mail @ theodorebrettloanfirm@gmail
MR mange

Abuja, Nigeria

#12 Oct 22, 2013
do you need an urgent loan to pay your bill or in a financial crisis why dont u try theodorebrettloanfirm we give 3% discount and also a fast loan transaction. we await your mail jerryfundigcompany
@gmail
FIRST SOURCE FINANCE

Mclean, VA

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Greetings!
Get a loan online has always been a big problem for the client on financial needs.The issue of scams, poor credit and lack of collateral are something that clients are always worried about when looking for a loan . "FIRST SOURCE FINANCE LIMITED" has made a difference
to make sure that you get your free credit stress first-class service.

We give out loans to assist people, firms who need to update their financial status all over the world, with very minimal annual interest rate as low as 3% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to anywhere in the world.
our loan

contact us through:-first_source_finance_ limited@admin.in.th for more information
i want urgent loan

Ashburn, VA

#15 Nov 1, 2013
i need urgent loan with in 2 hours please help and contact my email sanchibajaj777@gmail.com

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 1, 2013
If you want a loan in less than 4 minutes all you have to do is just FUCK OFF!

Don't try and get loans from the scum bags on the this place, these people WILL require some sort of "admin fee" and then you will be declined, or make you phone a premium rate number.

Old scam. Try a reputable Pay Day Loan company, even they are scum bags but at least they are honest scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 818,785
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Catcher1 610,078
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 11 min THAT GUY IN FL 291
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 13 min andet1987 1,750
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Seentheotherside 2,091
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 5,702
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min June VanDerMark 579,649
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 270,224
More from around the web