A Forum for Endless Whining

Anything They Want

Not a Damned Thing

ANGEL

United States

#3002 Nov 4, 2008
Rednecks for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.
Romans 13:7 : Matt 17:25; 22:21; Mark 12:17
huh? i don't get it......are you saying we got what we were due? or are you saying it's pay back time for getting eaten?
Lisa

New Britain, CT

#3003 Nov 4, 2008
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being such a heartless racist. We can at least give them a nice toaster. After all, our great, great, great, great, great, grandparents pulled them from a sweltering jungle and provided them with equal rights under the US Constitution along with free education and welfare on demand. What's a toaster, like $40 bucks for a nice one?
You are a very,very pathetic and sad example of a human being. I pray that you NOT raising children , better yet..or even given the opportunity to have any.
darrel

Lake Elsinore, CA

#3004 Nov 4, 2008
"Lord god almighty we are free at last,thank you Allah! For almost five hundred years we have been the slaves to this beast straight from hell called the white man. My brothers and sisters this day was foretold long ago when we were kings and queens until one fateful day six thousand years ago when a deranged scientist created this mutant demonic creature called the white man. We have had our culture stolen from us,our great civilizations destroyed and were forced into bondage by this evil spawn called the white man. Your history has been denied to you of how we as a people built Atlantis,the Pyramids,Greece and every other great civilization ever built. This cave beast has tried to imitate our grand and advanced past civilization launching thier spacecraft into space when we had done that long ago. We conquered the stars and yes brothers and sisters we have family among the gods,for we are the gods and Obama is the Messiah who the honorable Louis Farrakhan reconized even before he rose to lead this land,this land where we were enslaved in the wilderness,where we have suffered for so long and the blood of our saints stain the ground to pay the price of our freedom today. The messiah will lead us to our reparations,not only monetary,but spiritually so we may achieve our rightful place among the gods. Now we are not out of the wilderness yet,and this beast knows his days are numbered,he will put up a fight,but we know in our hearts that we will prevail because the Messiah walks with us,and soon this beast will be no more. Praise Allah! God is Great!

“"The world is but a stage."”

Since: Mar 08

A-Town

#3005 Nov 4, 2008
The real answer is "an end to the war on drugs and equal education opportunities". Too bad that's not an option. This poll is rigged in the favor of indignant, self-righteous whites.
RED CLOUD

Richmond, VA

#3007 Nov 4, 2008
darrel wrote:
"Lord god almighty we are free at last,thank you Allah! For almost five hundred years we have been the slaves to this beast straight from hell called the white man. My brothers and sisters this day was foretold long ago when we were kings and queens until one fateful day six thousand years ago when a deranged scientist created this mutant demonic creature called the white man. We have had our culture stolen from us,our great civilizations destroyed and were forced into bondage by this evil spawn called the white man. Your history has been denied to you of how we as a people built Atlantis,the Pyramids,Greece and every other great civilization ever built. This cave beast has tried to imitate our grand and advanced past civilization launching thier spacecraft into space when we had done that long ago. We conquered the stars and yes brothers and sisters we have family among the gods,for we are the gods and Obama is the Messiah who the honorable Louis Farrakhan reconized even before he rose to lead this land,this land where we were enslaved in the wilderness,where we have suffered for so long and the blood of our saints stain the ground to pay the price of our freedom today. The messiah will lead us to our reparations,not only monetary,but spiritually so we may achieve our rightful place among the gods. Now we are not out of the wilderness yet,and this beast knows his days are numbered,he will put up a fight,but we know in our hearts that we will prevail because the Messiah walks with us,and soon this beast will be no more. Praise Allah! God is Great!
with rev wright and that honorable louie farakahn, as your leader. it makes it a lot easier to see how you have become pathetically insane. you sorry no good murdering ass evil devil's should and will be at the appointed time' ANILATED from mother earth.

Since: Nov 08

AOL

#3008 Nov 4, 2008
nothing!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#3009 Nov 4, 2008
Dear God:

Deliver us from this enslavement to taxes for people who are working everyday but receive little in compensation.

Deliver us from people who have no thankfulness or gratitude for the many, many deaths of white folks who fought to aid in freeing from bondage, the blacks who were sold by their own people to greedy, corrupted white men (french, british, spaniards, etc.)hundreds of years ago. Yet, in Africa today, the black race is still selling their own people into slavery.

White folks (not all)who lost their homes, lives, family to help another race now are dealing with hatred from people who were not even there.

Deliver us from this unending whining of how the blacks blame white ancestors for their decisions today, who lived many, many years ago in which we had no control over their lives, we were not even thought of at that time, we were not even born yet.

Not all of the ancestors had slaves. Many were too poor, or disagree with this enslavement or many did not even come to America till the slavery was ended.

Please accept our apologies and repentants for something we were not involve with or even had no association with. Please, remember my ancestors who had hidden underground railroads built beneath their homes to aid in the transportation for freedom for blacks. Please, remember the risk that were taken to shelter the many slaves, the money, food and clothing to help in starting their lives elsewhere besides states who had slavery.

Most of all forgive all of us, we don't know what we are guilty of but the black race (not all) most still want blood revenge because they harbor hatred and racism but want to be in denial of it and again blame it on the White race.

Will this ever stop or will a second civil war happen to settled this matter?
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

#3010 Nov 4, 2008
What does America owe blacks?

Equal opportunity-why on earth not?
They are fellow citizens and as long as they don't break the law they should be protected by the law like everyone else.

And if they do a crime we owe them a prison cell.

bradley poops

Verona, NJ

#3011 Nov 4, 2008
we could throw feces at them!
Rene

San Antonio, TX

#3012 Nov 4, 2008
bradley poops wrote:
we could throw feces at them!
Obama will see you next hahahahahahahaha
Rene

San Antonio, TX

#3013 Nov 4, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
Dear God:
Deliver us from this enslavement to taxes for people who are working everyday but receive little in compensation.
Deliver us from people who have no thankfulness or gratitude for the many, many deaths of white folks who fought to aid in freeing from bondage, the blacks who were sold by their own people to greedy, corrupted white men (french, british, spaniards, etc.)hundreds of years ago. Yet, in Africa today, the black race is still selling their own people into slavery.
White folks (not all)who lost their homes, lives, family to help another race now are dealing with hatred from people who were not even there.
Deliver us from this unending whining of how the blacks blame white ancestors for their decisions today, who lived many, many years ago in which we had no control over their lives, we were not even thought of at that time, we were not even born yet.
Not all of the ancestors had slaves. Many were too poor, or disagree with this enslavement or many did not even come to America till the slavery was ended.
Please accept our apologies and repentants for something we were not involve with or even had no association with. Please, remember my ancestors who had hidden underground railroads built beneath their homes to aid in the transportation for freedom for blacks. Please, remember the risk that were taken to shelter the many slaves, the money, food and clothing to help in starting their lives elsewhere besides states who had slavery.
Most of all forgive all of us, we don't know what we are guilty of but the black race (not all) most still want blood revenge because they harbor hatred and racism but want to be in denial of it and again blame it on the White race.
Could't've said it any better. Praise the lord
Rene

San Antonio, TX

#3014 Nov 4, 2008
mitchell20 wrote:
The real answer is "an end to the war on drugs and equal education opportunities". Too bad that's not an option. This poll is rigged in the favor of indignant, self-righteous whites.
Let there be one NUT. Dont get to that level
All sports are taken by What race??????????

“STILL HERE”

Since: Jul 08

THEIVELAND, OHIO

#3015 Nov 4, 2008
i guess the correct answer was the presidency. we got it byotches

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Location hidden

#3016 Nov 4, 2008
What does America owe blacks?

Mutual respect and appreciation and finally an acknowledgement of the hardships that we have had to endure to this moment.

Barack Obama is our president, yours, mine, whites, blacks, all Americans.

I, a black man, see nothing left to ask for more than to be treated no better, no worse, than any other person, black or white.

So let us all work together, honestly.

And I congratulate McCain and I appreciate the speech he is given right now. It was worthy of respect and I give it without any malice.

For those of you who worry about Obama. It will be Ok. We will work for a POSITIVE change. That is the Change Obama spoke of.

We are Americans, and so black Americans are Americans first, and we only ask to be respected as such. For each individual who is treated well, to treat others well. Again, no extra, no handouts, no make up for slavery.

Just respect, mutual respect. If we are the qualified choice in the interview, then choose us, if our children excel in school, then acknowledge us. If we are innocent, then do not convict us.

Finally, do not look at a bad example and associate him with those of us who are just as moral and good as you.

That is what America owes black people.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#3017 Nov 4, 2008
AkroNat Turner wrote:
i guess the correct answer was the presidency. we got it byotches
Yup ya did! Now every time he F*cks up, and he most certainly will, we will be there to bend you over!
Rochrider

Phoenix, AZ

#3018 Nov 5, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
Dear God:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So eloquently delivered and spot on!

United States

#3019 Nov 5, 2008
Thank you Rene and Rochrider.

To the poster who is asking for respect for blacks:

Do these people have respect for Whites?

If not, why should you deserve respect, this is a earned, deserving action.
Jaye

Cincinnati, OH

#3020 Nov 5, 2008
Oil Man wrote:
I think America owes the blacks a free one way ticket back to Africa! Just think of all the tax money that would be saved because the blacks are all gone.
I think a lot of whites are jealous and hateful they are natural born killers and devils who invited racisism hating because the color of our skin how ignorant, thats like saying i hate them cuz they have curly hair wake up and stop being greedy white devils
Jaye

Cincinnati, OH

#3021 Nov 5, 2008
and i would love a ticket back to Africa because we didnt ask to be here, we were taken from our country used and abused and now yall want us back in Africa talk about power tripping

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3022 Nov 5, 2008
You should research history before spouting such bullshit.
Rednecks for Obama wrote:
America doesn't owe Blacks anything. America kidnapped, killed, and erased Blacks of their history. America committed the most heinous crimes of Humanity for free labor and for Africa's natural resources of Diamonds, and Gold which continues to feed the world today. America owes it to Herself to ask GOD for forgiveness for Her grave sins.
You cannot judge the height a people have risen without knowing the debth from which they have climb. Despite popular belief, BLACKS have made and are making tremendous progress in a short time span all while playing on an uneven playing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Tony17 596,362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Joyful8118 854,866
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Peace_Warrior 612,620
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min USawarringIdiotSo... 177,176
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,635
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,709
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,144
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristINSANITY is... 1,010
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr juts fooky 444,338
More from around the web