Are the Democrats Giving California t...

Are the Democrats Giving California to Mexico?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#1 Oct 3, 2013
It sure does seem that way. Jerry Brown wants to grant driver's licences to illegal aliens from Mexico, and more than half of California's legislature is Mexican. Remember when Americans in California were forced to supply the DMV with their Social Security numbers to prove they were American citizens? That was the beginning of Identity Theft. Now, Americans have to prove who they are in California, but the Mexicans don't.

You can thank the Democratic Party for this. Whether Mexico is invading and stealing California, or if the liberals are giving it to them, either way the United States of America loses.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I just visited the governor's website to send him an email; the site asks for name, email address, subject and if you want a reply--but there is nowhere to write the actual message.

Jerry Brown doesn't care to hear from us. Just shut up, pay our taxes, and learn Spanish.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Nobody cares?
So be it. Idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min hojo 665,079
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Lonestar 87,825
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min Liamm 414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min New Age Spiritual... 977,171
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 30 min Antonio 176
The Future of Politics in America 53 min Nohweh 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 184,649
More from around the web