Are you prepared to meet God after you die?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2013
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 27, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
We all have good days....and we all have bad days. But let me tell you something: the absolute WORSE day of your life will the Day you stand before the Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ....and hear Him say 'Depart from Me! For truly I say, I NEVER knew you!', if you don't call upon His Holy name before you die. Just keepin' it REAL.
Are you prepared to endure the pains in hell for hating gays ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 28, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why do you think God DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah?
and were you there actually ? did you witness it ? the people who wrote the Bible maybe exaggerating it, or it may not have happened at all. anybody can tell falls stories.

One thing you should REMEMBER !! The Ten Commandments NEVER said, Thou Shall Not Engage In An***al Sex
Thou Shall Not Engage In Homosexual Sex

This MEANS, homosexuality is not a sin nor a big deal for Jesus or God the Father. This means, homosexuality is NEVER a crime.
The Ten Commandments NEVER criminalized homosexuality.

So ? Only Lunatics like you make a big deal of Gays. But when Straight people engage in an***al sex, you don't say anything. right ? why don't you target your wrath to Straight people too ? some of them engage in an***al sex too !!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOAY is the day of salvation!, for you are not promised tomorrow! Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2013
 
TODAY

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When one dies and does not understand that the purpose is to pass through the Bardo levels as quickly as possible in order to reach 5th dimensional consciousness, one runs the definite risk of being lost in the Bardo levels, because if one holds a strong belief as one dies that one must answer for one’s sins,one will direct one’s consciousness into experiences that make this so.

If one is a fundamentalist Christian and believes one is dying in a state of sin, one will experience a judgment. One will experience a punishment for one’s sins. This equally holds true for other religious belief systems. As a Muslim, if it is believed that Allah will greet you with 72 virgins for an act of atrocity that killed others, then that individual crossing will have such an experience, for it is what they believed when
they were crossing.

Therefore, this question is of great relevancy, for if one holds any level of a belief system that allows oneself to perceive and hold that one may be punished, this may be experienced directly after one’s physical death.

The general teaching that many hold is to focus on the White Light, and It will guide them forward. Generally speaking, this is so, but this Awareness would add that not only does one focus on the White Light, but one also focuses on Divine Love, and to be open to the energies that will not only guide with the Light, but guide with the heart as well. As one perhaps goes through a conscious crossing, knowing that the body may not survive, one calls to one’s High Self and one’s low self. One calls to one’s spiritual brothers and sisters, those aspects of one’s own spiritual soul family that are available. One calls to the highest levels of the Divine and opens up one’s heart and one’s mind to be guided back through the Bardo levels to the 5th dimensional state of consciousness and beyond.

Therefore, if one finds themselves in the position that the illusion of physicality is ending, rather than going into fear and doubt, rather than going into traditional concepts that have been imparted to the individual through the course of their lives, through their religion and their socialization process, one holds rather that one is simply releasing the hologram, releasing the physical form that houses the spiritual spark, and that one is open to the guidance, the light and the love of those higher aspects of their own being that are there to guide them back.
Cosmic Awareness

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 30, 2013
 
Truthseeker007 wrote:
When one dies and does not understand that the purpose is to pass through the Bardo levels as quickly as possible in order to reach 5th dimensional consciousness, one runs the definite risk of being lost in the Bardo levels, because if one holds a strong belief as one dies that one must answer for one’s sins,one will direct one’s consciousness into experiences that make this so.
If one is a fundamentalist Christian and believes one is dying in a state of sin, one will experience a judgment. One will experience a punishment for one’s sins. This equally holds true for other religious belief systems. As a Muslim, if it is believed that Allah will greet you with 72 virgins for an act of atrocity that killed others, then that individual crossing will have such an experience, for it is what they believed when
they were crossing.
Therefore, this question is of great relevancy, for if one holds any level of a belief system that allows oneself to perceive and hold that one may be punished, this may be experienced directly after one’s physical death.
The general teaching that many hold is to focus on the White Light, and It will guide them forward. Generally speaking, this is so, but this Awareness would add that not only does one focus on the White Light, but one also focuses on Divine Love, and to be open to the energies that will not only guide with the Light, but guide with the heart as well. As one perhaps goes through a conscious crossing, knowing that the body may not survive, one calls to one’s High Self and one’s low self. One calls to one’s spiritual brothers and sisters, those aspects of one’s own spiritual soul family that are available. One calls to the highest levels of the Divine and opens up one’s heart and one’s mind to be guided back through the Bardo levels to the 5th dimensional state of consciousness and beyond.
Therefore, if one finds themselves in the position that the illusion of physicality is ending, rather than going into fear and doubt, rather than going into traditional concepts that have been imparted to the individual through the course of their lives, through their religion and their socialization process, one holds rather that one is simply releasing the hologram, releasing the physical form that houses the spiritual spark, and that one is open to the guidance, the light and the love of those higher aspects of their own being that are there to guide them back.
Cosmic Awareness
So if you are an atheist you could experience nothing after death. You expect nothing but unconsiousness and thats what you get.

What then brings you out of that unconsiousness? What brings you out of a punishment meant for an eternity?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 30, 2013
 
There are no photos of God. How would you know it was him? Will he introduce himself? He's God, why would he even want to meet you? The Beatles maybe...after Paul and Ringo go. But why you? Because you rebuilt a 67 mustang? Because you make great macaroni salad? God doesn't want to meet you! Get over yourself! Maybe an assistant to an apostle might take your statement! But that's it! Move on already!

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2013
 
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you are an atheist you could experience nothing after death. You expect nothing but unconsiousness and thats what you get.
What then brings you out of that unconsiousness? What brings you out of a punishment meant for an eternity?
It is all temporary,simply realize that as one door closes, a new door opens, and the door that will open will always lead back to one’s Spirit Source of origin, one’s spiritual home. It is hoped that this will help those who may find themselves, whether immediately or in a distant future in such a situation of crossing from the physical to the spiritual. It hopes it helps them realize that it is not a conclusion in an ultimate sense, but simply an ending of one and the beginning of another state of consciousness.

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 30, 2013
 
this1then wrote:
There are no photos of God. How would you know it was him? Will he introduce himself? He's God, why would he even want to meet you? The Beatles maybe...after Paul and Ringo go. But why you? Because you rebuilt a 67 mustang? Because you make great macaroni salad? God doesn't want to meet you! Get over yourself! Maybe an assistant to an apostle might take your statement! But that's it! Move on already!
God is not what you think it is. God is not what the religions of the world think it is. Its not some guy with a big beard sitting on a throne. God is merely Consciosness from the Divine spark. God is the beginning of the spark or Great Bang as science calls it.
God is energy. This link will explain for you:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mistic/mist...

The creative/destructive mechanism of this all-encompassing life force can be called the "cosmic mind" or the "universal mind." This cosmic mind projects its thoughts into form; hence, reality could be called "God's Dream." But this dream includes the fragmentation of the Divine into seemingly dense objects and entities that have a will and independence of their own.

As separate entities, we are nonetheless connected atomically to this life force, but the individual ego separates itself into a deluded state. This delusion, or maya, can become so strong that the creative life force is limited and the entity in which this spark exists no longer knows that it is "God." This delusion, which can be called "Satan" if personified - is how existence creates - by separating itself out of the whole and presenting the illusion of the many.

But this delusion/ego/Satan is not anything bad until it is so separate and dense that it no longer sees itself all around but sees "other," which it is then free to harm if need be or desire arises.

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
What if God doesn't have any 'good news' for your soul when you meet Him.....on Judgment Day? But the 'Good News' is available, TODAY, through the Holy Cross of Calvary. But the REALITY of the matter is that, it may not be available....tomorrow. Just keepin' it....REAL.
The only entity doing the judging is yourself. There isn't a God going around the 160 million univereses with trillions upon trillions of planets judging souls. Get yourself out of the box that religion has trapped you in. The holy cross comes from the Sun Cross.

Over the ages, the ancients did not simply observe the movements of the celestial bodies but personified them and created stories about them that were recreated upon the earth. Out of this polytheistic, astrological atmosphere came the “greatest story ever told,” as the gospel tale is, in fact, astro-theological and non-historical, recording the mythos found around the globe for eons.

Thus, the Christian religion, created and shored up by forgery, fraud and force, is in reality astro-theological and its founder mythical, based on many thousands of years of observation by the ancients of the movements and interrelationships of the celestial bodies and the earth, one of the favorite of which was, understandably, the sun.

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why do you think God DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah?
That was the Anunnaki that pretended to be God.

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Doctor REALITY wrote:
TOAY is the day of salvation!, for you are not promised tomorrow! Just keepin' it REAL.
The main method by which Christians in particular are trapped and deceived is with the messiah or saviour story. This is linked to the 'original sin' story which is designed to impose a large amount of guilt onto the whole of humanity. The believers are then so grateful that they have been saved by the son of God nearly 2000 years before they were born that in some cases they abandon all reason, logic and good judgment to obey and worship this god and his son.

Anyone who believes this story is indeed lost because to believe that a god would send his only son to help us, only to see his son get tortured and murdered, and then instead of unleashing all his wrath, simply absolve us from all crimes past and present, is pure madness to say the least. Where is the lesson for us in that? What has been achieved? There is no lesson or purpose because it's all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment.

The so called god that we are expected to worship is undoubtedly just a dictator strawman concocted by the religious elites for the purpose of controlling the masses. A prime creator in this universe is very unlikely that it would interfere and impose on us by foisting its arbitrary laws, let alone need and demand our frivolous worship and blind obedience. Neither of those things requires any level of mental aptitude or creativity. The intelligence and skills that's been given to many has gone totally to waste.



Many have lowered themselves to the pointless practice of hero worship.

Furthermore, Christianity, Islam and a few other religions are polarized religions. They are polarized against each other. One is believed to be good and the other is seen as bad. The funny thing is, is that each one thinks that their's is good and the other's is bad. In most ways they're both bad. The only good kind of religion is a neutral and all loving one. Polarized religions have been devised by influential elite leaders to play the people off against each other. That way the elite can defeat and enslave the population practically without lifting a finger.

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 30, 2013
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why do you think God DESTROYED Sodom and Gomorrah?
To this day, radiation can be detected at the site. Melted rock is seen in the canyon walls. Sodom and Gomorrah were eliminated with a nuclear weapon.

In the early 1960s, Israeli scientist digging at the site of Sodom found remnants of bone and body tissue encased in rock. American scientists were called in because they had better equipment. What they found in the preserved body tissue was a sample of the virus. The Americans reconstituted it with living cellular nuclei. Quietly it was tested on a terminally ill patient in a St Louis Hospital in 1967. The man died a horrible death. The virus was called AIDS because it removed whatever immune system the man had left. The American research determined that this thousands-of-years-old virus was artificially genetically created.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

445 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Catcher1 172,543
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 93,838
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 21 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 32 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••