passing by
passing gas

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jul 28, 2014
passing by to prove what an idiot you are?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 29, 2014
please continue the debate, thanks. :)
passing by

Salina, KS

#3 Jul 29, 2014
passing gas wrote:
passing by to prove what an idiot you are?
I thought you were supposed to be proving what an idiot I am. Oh wait, you don't have to prove nothing, because it's just your opinion. A badly informed and completely wrong opinion, but just an opinion.

Somebody's just pissy because I helped him prove himself an intellectual paperweight on his own thread.
nameappearsonyou rpost

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Aug 3, 2014
"passing by" is a "(mid level) two percenter", two percent of people, he impresses, the other 98% think he is a jackass.

"passing by" is a legend in his own mind.
passing by

Salina, KS

#5 Aug 3, 2014
I'm a smart ass, sweetie, therein lies another difference between the two of us. I learned a long, long time ago, other people's problems with me, not my problem, unless they make it my problem, any more than my problems with them are their problem unless I'm the one making it their problem. I do unto others as I expect in return. I seem to have this vibe of being the one of the first people people turn to and the last one they want to piss off. My friends have stayed with me and me with them for our whole strange trip, an incredibly diverse assortment of the oddest connections a person can make on this planet and I thank every day for them.

PS, Everybody has got to be legendary someplace, hon. Where can the legend that be you be found? Please don't say here, I don't want to have to feel any more sorry for you than I already do.
keep passing by byebye

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Aug 3, 2014
you are one messed up jackass and a true legend in your own mind, the asinine drivel you posted last is really "proof" of where you are at and where you are coming from, and it is a pile of dung

you are really just a troll, whatever your real life is, it is not all that, most likely pretty pathetic, since what you need to do is try to act like you are all that on a forum like this where it is pretty much anything goes, almost, that is just a troll, that is you, just a troll, garbage, really

sad to think someone supposedly well off would have any need to get some self worth or self validation from typing out asshole messages on a forum. but that is all you do and that is all you are

the jackass drivel you posted above is proof that you are a screwed up jackass of a troll

yes that is my opinion, I think others can see that is pretty spot on about you, too though

you might act like that is something to speak about in your usual asshole attitude, buut it is a simple fact, that a lot of things people can express as to how they regard things, or people, are categorically a matter of opinion, and it does not mean your wise ass comeback in impressive to anyone but yourself

again, you use stupid little names pretty much always to try to be condescending to others, and it is also just part of why everything you say, that is the crap you say, is stuff to not care about, as well as you are someone to not care about

troll, that is what. and asshole who needs
this lame activity you do to try to feel good
passing by

Salina, KS

#7 Aug 3, 2014
keep passing by byebye wrote:
you are one messed up jackass and a true legend in your own mind, the asinine drivel you posted last is really "proof" of where you are at and where you are coming from, and it is a pile of dung
That's just so sweet of you dear, I really, really wish the feeling were mutual, your opinion of me is a hell of a lot higher than my opinion of your fine self.
you are really just a troll, whatever your real life is, it is not all that, most likely pretty pathetic, since what you need to do is try to act like you are all that on a forum like this where it is pretty much anything goes, almost, that is just a troll, that is you, just a troll, garbage, really
sad to think someone supposedly well off would have any need to get some self worth or self validation from typing out asshole messages on a forum. but that is all you do and that is all you are
Like I said before hon, there's always hope, even if reality is going to disappoint you once again.
the jackass drivel you posted above is proof that you are a screwed up jackass of a troll
yes that is my opinion, I think others can see that is pretty spot on about you, too though
you might act like that is something to speak about in your usual asshole attitude, buut it is a simple fact, that a lot of things people can express as to how they regard things, or people, are categorically a matter of opinion, and it does not mean your wise ass comeback in impressive to anyone but yourself
You're just going to keep whining like this aren't you? Sweetie, if even half of that is you in real life, I feel so sorry for you. You're going on and on and on desperately trying to find some sort of fantasy truth that will hurt me. I keep telling you dear, your problems with me are YOUR problem, not mine.
[QUOTE who="keep passing by byebye"again, you use stupid little names pretty much always to try to be condescending to others, and it is also just part of why everything you say, that is the crap you say, is stuff to not care about, as well as you are someone to not care about
troll, that is what. and asshole who needs
this lame activity you do to try to feel good[/QUOTE]Buttercup, I feel good about myself even without this lame activity, I've been blessed in this life and no ugliness from you will ever change that. By the by bunny, I don't suppose you noticed all the lame activity you just engaged in in the laughably failed effort to feel somehow superior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 47,747
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min The Hangman 971,545
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min Classic 3,674
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web