“Who is a Comic Companion?”

Since: Jun 13

Dreamland

#1 Jun 15, 2013
mmmmm, i just tried grilling an avocado and putting it on a fresh toasted bagel with alfafa sprouts, salt and fresh ground pepper and mayonaisse .... mmmm, a healthy breakfast!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Mary Jane Smith wrote:
mmmmm, i just tried grilling an avocado and putting it on a fresh toasted bagel with alfafa sprouts, salt and fresh ground pepper and mayonaisse .... mmmm, a healthy breakfast!
That's a good combination, but I've always used raw avocado and added a slice of cheese..
How did you grill the avocado? Did you slice it first?

I'll going to Bar-B-Q a tri-tip roast later today and will put some crook neck squash and yellow zucchini on the grill too.
Usually I rub some olive oil, herbs and spices on the sliced squash halves before roasting and they turn out awesome, with a bit of smokey flavor.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I remember as a kid in Asia, our family had a acres of land in the mountain. although we had corn, bananas, pork, fish, chicken, eggs, there were times when we ran out of food. what we did was peeled and sliced a freshly picked avocado from the tree, added a little vinegar, added a little salt, added some chopped green onions and ate it with corn. the corn was ground and cooked just like rice. then we ate young coconut meat, and drank its delicious sweet water.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 15, 2013
here in the USA, I mashed half ripe avocado, and half ripe banana in a cup, add some sweetener and powder milk then eat. it tastes better if I add a little banana.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
here in the USA, I mashed half ripe avocado, and half ripe banana in a cup, add some sweetener and powder milk then eat. it tastes better if I add a little banana.
Banana and Avocado?
Never would I have thought to combine the two. Guess I better try it.
Wonder how it would taste with a little Sriracha chili sauce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Lumajuice 778,847
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Epiphany2 605,362
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 30 min Kannan 5,528
Moses never existed 52 min Khatru 839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 560,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,482
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 23 hr risque 137
More from around the web