About the Volume Oscillator: ( Stock related )

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jul 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Jul 20, 2013
The Volume Oscillator consists of the two moving average of volume, one is the fast & other is the slow. The fast volume touching average is after that subtracted as of the slow moving standard. The Volume Oscillator is interpreted by the same principles seeing that volume psychoanalysis:
An increase before decrease in value accompanied by an add to in volume is considered a symbol of strength within the prevailing drift. Therefore, while the fast volume poignant average (default 14-period) is on top of the slow volume moving regular (default 28-period), the Volume Oscillator ( www.seekingtechnicals.com ) is over the zero line and is confirming value direction, whether it be up or else down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min lil whispers 603,472
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 554,366
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 263,291
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,892
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Remnant of 144000 39,133
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 33 min rajen kumar 57
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 39 min yon 4,126
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 174,934

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE