What You Might Have Missed About 9/11

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#1 Sep 27, 2012

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Eleven years later and the so-called truth movement has yet to offer anything which might even be confused with the truth. Nope, haven't missed a thing.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Eleven years later and the so-called truth movement has yet to offer anything which might even be confused with the truth. Nope, haven't missed a thing.
How long did it take the Gov to put together their concocted story of lies to cover up matters?
Who lied in that story they presented? Do you even have a clue? Of course not you never thought for a moment they lied about anything. That's where your ignorance shows forth. To think the gov officials would lie to cover up matters.
You should read more and do a little private researching on the matter...You might be surprised at what you find. I know I was.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Dr Zorderz along with myself and a few others that chat on these topix forums, are not alone...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Thanks for the bump Dr_Zorderz
Here's some plausible scientific intel from another person.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

I say 'plausible' because a scientist presented it and it sounds right.
def.
1.(of an argument or statement) Seeming reasonable or probable.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Cupcake, ALL governments are always more than happy to tell a lie if it serves their interests. It's in their nature. Have we learned the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to how, what we know happened happened? Probably not. Are we learning the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth from the so-called truth movement? No. All they have given us is a litany of often mutually exclusive conspiracies and suppositions. Yet in all this supposed proof that there is one or more sinister significant differences between the official version and actual events, not a single, solitary, second hand account from anyone who might know anyone involved in making those supposed significant sinister differences happen.

People like you are an insult to the memory of people I knew who were lost that day and everyone affected. You mindlessly regurgitate spam chunks of often years old, always unproved, often mutually exclusive, "theories". When your "truth" enters the room, facts, logic and reason run screaming in terror as they watch what you do to rational discussion.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Everything takes time Rick, especially when it's the gov. you are accusing of criminal charges. heck even if they were brought into court. Your grand kids, kids would still be hearing about the remnants of the legalities.
The ABC news clip on this page midway down...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
....should raise up red flags in everyone's mind, not including all the anomalies and unanswered Q's for each crash site. and the innocence of OBL's involvement to 911
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TK0OIGF...
and no WMD's in Iraq.
https://www.google.com/search...
Two clearly defined False Flag OPs.
.
And how can people believe liars.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
I'd say the truth movement has a good case, considering all the whitewashing that the Gov. gave on this scenario of 911.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#7 Oct 13, 2012
You have had ten years and have produced nothing more than often completely contradictory conspiracy theories with nothing more than speculation and wishful thinking to prove them. You dishonor the memory of those affected, you should be ashamed. I'm gone wasting my time on your waste of human potential.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Gee the 911 Official report was only finalized in 2008

October 2005 but that of 7 WTC wasn't finalized until August 2008.

https://www.google.com/search...

And that was done to let the Gov.s brainwashing propaganda take hold of the masses. But some of us see right thru it.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Do you honestly think the gov would let their High Officials be brought down. Admission of guilt would collapse the country, never to be trusted again.
How can you believe what they say when it's plain as day, that they are lying.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Forgot to take it off my comment tracker, so since I'm here.

1) And yet, not one person has stepped forward to claim that they were, in any way, shape, or form, involved in a governmental conspiracy to do ANYTHING to make 9/11 happen in any substantial way other than has been officially reported, or attempted to cover up those crimes after the fact. Not even any second hand accounts that I am aware of. I've read possible alternative truths which would have required the participation of a substantial number of people (hundreds? thousands?) and not one conscience between them. But look who I am talking to, you have none yourself.

2) Richard Nixon. Bring us more than conjecture that high crimes just had to have been committed and you can bring down a President. Heck, they were almost able to do it with proof of a blow job. You give short shrift to the criminal acts of state we know that were committed during the Bush administration while you go all Don Quixote imagining all the impossible things you can about 9/11.

Next time I'll remember why I left this particular tea party, the hatter is more offensive to reason than merely mad.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#13 Oct 15, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#14 Oct 17, 2012
911 is not over

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Jan 26, 2013
rider wrote:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com /matrix-of-evil/
Nice find rider

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#16 Mar 6, 2013
You have been duped.
duped
Verb
Deceive; trick.
Read people.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
pfft

Morehead, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Following this line of thought leads me to a paradox. Why were they unable to plant one single WMD in Iraq?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Timesten wrote:
You have been duped.
duped
Verb
Deceive; trick.
Read people.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Been there done that, the only thing you have managed to convince me of is your dire need for an editor for your train wreck of a blog thingy and that you need a different hobby, one you might actually be good at. Convincing me that you have even the foggiest notion as to the truth of what happened on 9/11, let alone convincing me that the one you say you know is the truth, not in your wildest dreams.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#19 Mar 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
Following this line of thought leads me to a paradox. Why were they unable to plant one single WMD in Iraq?
The Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil The Powers That Be (to be named later, but likely include entrenched elements of our government, the Queen of England and Israel's Mossad), are great and all-powerful and decidedly evil, but their ways are a mystery to those of us who refuse to believe in them. They were worried that they might be used, so they were snuck away in advance. They meant to put them back to be discovered, but we "won" the war too quickly and started looking for them before they could be put back. A slight embarrassment, but at least we, the sheep, never found this out, so mission oil still accomplished.

All fear the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#20 Mar 6, 2013
BBC 9/11 Coverage was False
Rooke argued that the BBC's coverage of the 9/11 terror attacks in New York has been so distorted that it amounts to giving aid and comfort to the unidentified terrorists who demolished three World Trade Centre buildings in 2001. Two hijacked planes were flown into the famous Twin Towers and a third tower WTC7 collapsed later in the day. The attacks were used as the pretext for a decade of wars and the introduction of police state measures across the NATO countries. Vast personal fortunes were made by White House and CIA officials who failed to thwart 9/11.
.
The official 9/11 story was promulgated by the US media within minutes of the first collision, based on anonymous sources in the Bush White House. Despite a mass of new evidence coming to light in the intervening years the story has never changed and holds that the destruction was entirely caused by a band of Muslim fanatics, they succeeded without any help, and were organised by the notorious Osama Bin Laden who it is admitted was once a CIA agent. A man described as Osama Bin Laden was captured, assassinated and deposited in the ocean by US forces in Pakistan two years ago.
.
Sceptics say that the collapse of WTC7 must have been the result of something more than limited fires and damage from the Twin Towers, hit by the two hijacked planes. Argument has revolved around the speed of the collapse. In the BBC Conspiracy Files series, which endorsed every aspect of the official 9/11 story, it was stated that the building did not collapse at free fall speed, but later US officials were forced by video evidence to admit that it did just that.
.
A large group of over 1500 architects and engineers known as AE911 say that free fall collapse implies that the building had all its supports removed at the same instant which can only happen with a controlled demolition. Tony Rooke's legal argument is that in failing to correct their free fall misinformation and many other misstatements of fact, the BBC are a party to covering up the terrorists who organised the controlled demolition of WTC7.
http://www.reinvestigate911.org/content/court...
.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#21 Mar 6, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Timesten wrote:
The only real explanation is you are in serious need of an editor for your "thoughts". You offer evidence that they might have used remote controlled aircraft, military aircraft, drones and/or missiles, but you can't really be sure which, if any, but it just had to be something other than the allegedly hijacked alleged passenger jets, because you seriously believe that the planes should have bounced off those massive steel beams, not plow through them.
Timesten wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/ 911whatyoumighthavemissed/home /wtc-site-1/the-twin-towers/un titledpost-4/these-findings-by -nexra-blevins-october-2012/ni st-and-thermite/corner-was-cut
.
Everybody knows that a remote controlled plane, military aircraft, drone and/or missile being exploded pretty much within the confines of a steel frame structure and the resulting massive fires would never be enough to cause the buildings to collapse and to that end we have the magic of thermite, planted in absolute secrecy in some of the busiest buildings on the planet, in massive quantities throughout the complex and reduced to nothing more than a few microscopic dust particles found blocks away. Why would anyone be stupid enough to believe that fire can cause sparks, weaken steel and even melt metal?
Timesten wrote:
https://sites.google.com/site/ 911whatyoumighthavemissed/home /pentagon/pentagons-cameras
.
That's just for starters
Yes dear, there is in all probability video footage that the government hasn't and likely isn't going to release any time soon. Not because it would show something other than a passenger jet crashing at high speed into the building, but because it shows a passenger jet being crashed into the building at high speed in more gruesome detail than most people would really want to see. Many witnesses on the ground confirm exactly that, I know, I know, they were duped by the Great, All-Powerful and decidedly evil TPTB into seeing something they didn't really see.

Like I said before, you need a new hobby, preferably one you are better at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Johnny 2,895
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 228,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 744,359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min mike 601,449
MASLAK / Siemens Servis Maslak ( 299 15 34 ) Le... 26 min garenta 1
Siemens Servis LEVENT ( 299 15 34 ) 4 Levent Si... 28 min garenta 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min RADEKT 260,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min pusherman_ 545,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE