Are truck drivers faithful??
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#152 Oct 19, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck with him, but all truck drivers cheat.
LOL..Take it from Pool, Tanya. If anyone knows about a "cheater", he does!
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#153 Oct 19, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Take it from Pool, Tanya. If anyone knows about a "cheater", he does!
Gee, I couldn't see this post coming.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#154 Oct 19, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I couldn't see this post coming.
Of course..Love ya :)
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#155 Oct 19, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course..Love ya :)
Kelly is messin' with me again.
kelly

Chicago, IL

#156 Oct 19, 2011
Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly is messin' with me again.
I enjoy it <hugs>
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#157 Oct 20, 2011
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy it <hugs>
I enjoy the hugs.
lbnblk20

San Diego, CA

#158 Nov 11, 2011
I have been seeing a truck driver 10 months now i only took interest we go way back over 20 plus yrs,he does a lot of trucking in the midwest but he lives in Ca. he acts as if he doent play that krap I’m really done with him because of all the lying he does…IDK
young insecure and unsure

United States

#159 Nov 28, 2012
I'm 22 my man is a 27yr old straight truck driver that works from 6am-7 or 8pm every weekday...he comes home to me every night and says he loves me and is happy with me, but he can be an asshole at times, wont shower for me and little things like that and for those reasons we really don't screw much. I really do love him and want to fight for us rather than leave but when were together is seems as tho he can stand me. he's told me I don't give it up enough. I find random #s on his phone and he has stayed pver night at places due to a breakdown....im too scared to call and find out the truth. am I crazy or am I being cheated on?
lmao

Avondale, AZ

#160 Mar 16, 2013
I know a guy that his girlfriend would cook for him give to him sex when he wanted it. He cheated multiple times and he was a local driver he came home everyday. He could not keep it in his pants. It doesn't matter if you treat him like a king he will stray either way.
Barbie

Austin, TX

#161 Mar 16, 2013
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you so sure your wife doesn't know? Just like my gut feeling tells me my husband is cheating/ thinking about it...trust me your wife knows (don't fool yourself). I'm considering having a private investigator either confirm that he is / isn't cheating on me. He knows that if I ever find out he's cheating I will leave him. After reviewing many of some of the comments that I've read I'm more impressed than ever before that my suspitions are correct. I am a good woman,very easy on the eye and a working professional going to school for my Phd...I have a lot to offer any man. But after this relationship I will be taking a break from being in a committed relationship. Before I make any hasty decisions I will seek God's guidance and go from there.
Honey your a "007" license to kill and all! LMAO! Why beat around the bush...(oops, pun!) Take your lying scum of a man out!
Nasty bitch

Missouri City, TX

#162 Apr 12, 2013
I am a lot lizard and I have aids. I look like mariah carey so im able to pass it on to every truckdriver I meet. Men are so dam stupid to do me wit no condom. I wont stop until I infect every truckdriver I see.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#163 Apr 13, 2013
PantieRaider wrote:
<quoted text>BTW this is my wife so. She knows me and I don't have to hide on part of me or another! Hi honey I love ya!
do you also smell panties worn by gays and men ? i think you do, right ?
danielle

Greensburg, PA

#164 May 27, 2013
Dandy Randy wrote:
I been drivin trucks for 31 years and been to 46 of the states and have been with women in every state....actually 3 or 4 women in every state. Every fellow driver i know is the same. And my wife still doesnt have a clue.
why would u want to.cheat on her wat if u get a deadly dease from.the sluts out here
best mama

Aurora, IL

#165 Jun 2, 2013
LOT LIZARD wrote:
Faithful truck drivers???? HAHAHA.....LMFAO!!!! Ain't nobody like gettin' their "freak" on like da truckers!!
Sounds like you know from experience.
Trucker

United States

#166 Sep 6, 2013
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your personal opinon ...roughly how many truckers are faithful, if any. If they have phone #'s have they already engaged in having sex.? Also what if the way they used to have sex is different? Do women just give their #s out or is this a way for the trucker to call them the next time he's in town?
iam a trucker have been for six years and have never cheated on my wife! Not every truck driver out there is hard up for sex and has to pay for it.
texasbeauty

United States

#167 Sep 17, 2013
Dandy Randy wrote:
I been drivin trucks for 31 years and been to 46 of the states and have been with women in every state....actually 3 or 4 women in every state. Every fellow driver i know is the same. And my wife still doesnt have a clue.
Oh we know, u are even more idiotic if u think we are sitting at home waiting for u to grace us with ur presence.lol if u think its easy for u, its 100 times easier being a pretty girl in the comforts of home. U guys really should be sailing down the Nile ...I mean denial. BC that's where u all live
texasbeauty

United States

#168 Sep 17, 2013
And one more thing, does that go

on ur career
resume or do u get an award for being a man s.l.t?
It really isn't something to be proud of. Grow up already
trckerswifey

United States

#169 Sep 23, 2013
my husband is a trucker. and I go with him from coast to coast. I dont know about u truckers but we dont even have time to sleep or take a shower. we have only 30 minutes for a shower and thats the 3rd day driving. man I cant even have sex during our trucking trip because we dont have time. I dont know how u truckers find time to cheat.
sweetpes

Lancaster, SC

#170 Oct 12, 2013
Me and my boyfriend hav been togather 2 yrs. I caught him cheating before at home. I don't trust him on the rdbecause of this .He stays out 3 to 4 wks at a time .I cringe every time he is on layover for the wkend. I'm a good woman .Dontwant a man that wants everbody else. I really dnt know if I want this anymore.I loved go n on the rd but can't go all the time.I want a companion an someone that wants a bond. Am I askn to much .Hes48 has beeen driving 20 yrs. Off an on.
Ionprinze

Faber, VA

#171 Nov 20, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean you was looking for work in the restroom?
. Exaxtly!!!!!u a lot lizard and a bathroom betty! Glad my guy is gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min True Truth 977,267
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 53 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web