Are truck drivers faithful??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Trenton, NJ

#1 Sep 27, 2008
My husband is a truck driver. On two seperate occasions I have found a woman's phone number in his wallet/suitcase. He insists he has never cheated. He says that women "just give him" their phone number. I want to make sure I'm not just jumping to conclusions. Is he cheating?
mechang CUBua

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 27, 2008
your a retard!

he has put his skinny pecker in hundreds of lot lizards!
Larry

Duluth, MN

#3 Sep 27, 2008
You know, every one is different. But in my experience, if I think something is wrong, it usually is. Intuition can be very helpful.

If I was married and a woman gave me her #, and I had no intention of pursuing it, I would have gotten rid of it 1st chance or, more likley, I wouldn't except it in the first place.

The fact its happened twice isnt good. IMO
Allen

Summerville, SC

#4 Sep 27, 2008
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
My husband is a truck driver. On two seperate occasions I have found a woman's phone number in his wallet/suitcase. He insists he has never cheated. He says that women "just give him" their phone number. I want to make sure I'm not just jumping to conclusions. Is he cheating?
It was a Broker's number. You have to remember us Truck Driver's don't lie, even on our Log Book's.
mechang CUBua

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 27, 2008
i have been in many trucking restrooms and believe me there is alot of shannanigans going on.
alot of truckers ask me to felate them for money but i do not because i was just there looking for work in the first time of place
Dandy Randy

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 27, 2008
I been drivin trucks for 31 years and been to 46 of the states and have been with women in every state....actually 3 or 4 women in every state. Every fellow driver i know is the same. And my wife still doesnt have a clue.
Allen

Summerville, SC

#7 Sep 27, 2008
mechang CUBua wrote:
i have been in many trucking restrooms and believe me there is alot of shannanigans going on.
alot of truckers ask me to felate them for money but i do not because i was just there looking for work in the first time of place
What do you mean you was looking for work in the restroom?

“You can't cure stupid.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2008
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
Sorry honey I'm with Larry. Women DON'T just give drivers their phone numbers. He is lying to you. IF someone did just give him a number a faithful husband would have said NO, I don't want it I'm married. Not all drivers are unfaithful to their wives. I don't know if he cheated but I think he is lying.

“You can't cure stupid.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2008
Dandy Randy wrote:
I been drivin trucks for 31 years and been to 46 of the states and have been with women in every state....actually 3 or 4 women in every state. Every fellow driver i know is the same. And my wife still doesnt have a clue.
Not all drivers are like you! Thank God!
PantieRaider

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2008
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
Ok I have to worn you I have a tendency of being blunt and right to the point! I'm a truck driver I have been in and around trucking from a very young age. I grew up around this business. And I find that for the most part there are faithful drivers and then there are the ones that the whore's. Me I'm a little of both but I agree that if you found a woman's # tucked away then he was thinking of pursuing them. Now on the other hand it could have been business but having owned and operated my own my wife new every business # and female's that I dealt with. And I would not think twice of cheating on my wife it just isn't going to happen. But I also wouldn't hide any number from my wife and would allow her to talk to any number that I have if it came down to her love and trust! The only way to know the truth is to call the number yourself don't be a b!tch to her because it takes two and personally you'll get further (if you remember that he's the one you should be angry with) if you just go all off on the girls she's not going to tell you the truth this way you find out both sides and what your husband is like on the road!I was married to a woman that had no trust in me from the start of the relationship and I was unfaithful to her! It's like I was living two life styles you had the truck driver side of me when I was away from home and then you had the pleasing loving caring side of me when I was home. So I hope this helps you in some sort of a way.
PantieRaider

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2008
Wills Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry honey I'm with Larry. Women DON'T just give drivers their phone numbers. He is lying to you. IF someone did just give him a number a faithful husband would have said NO, I don't want it I'm married. Not all drivers are unfaithful to their wives. I don't know if he cheated but I think he is lying.
BTW this is my wife so. She knows me and I don't have to hide on part of me or another! Hi honey I love ya!
Carol

Bedford, VA

#13 Sep 27, 2008
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
I would assume that when someone would keep a phone number then they must have some intent to use the number,or they would have simply discarded it.
Prostitutes are pretty common,in truck stops,and some of the truckers may take advantage of that fact,whereas most would be the wiser,and not.
They are very aware of this type of women,and usually decline such offers.Some due to fear of unknown sexually transmitted diseases,and others for the love in which they have for another.
One's occupation does not mean that they will be the cheaters,however most assume the truck drivers have more of an opportunity to be as such.
I think most truck drivers are given a bad reputation,due to public opinions.Most people who cheat are going to do so,regardless of their choice of employment.
I think the phone number is one tell- tell sign that your husband may be cheating,or at least considering the options to do so.

Trenton, NJ

#14 Sep 27, 2008
Dandy Randy wrote:
What makes you so sure your wife doesn't know? Just like my gut feeling tells me my husband is cheating/ thinking about it...trust me your wife knows (don't fool yourself). I'm considering having a private investigator either confirm that he is / isn't cheating on me. He knows that if I ever find out he's cheating I will leave him. After reviewing many of some of the comments that I've read I'm more impressed than ever before that my suspitions are correct. I am a good woman,very easy on the eye and a working professional going to school for my Phd...I have a lot to offer any man. But after this relationship I will be taking a break from being in a committed relationship. Before I make any hasty decisions I will seek God's guidance and go from there.
Dandy Randy

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Sep 27, 2008
how easy on the eye are you sweety?

i drive all over and would like to meet you. I got a big rig if you know what i mean
LOT LIZARD

Birmingham, AL

#16 Sep 27, 2008
Faithful truck drivers???? HAHAHA.....LMFAO!!!! Ain't nobody like gettin' their "freak" on like da truckers!!

Trenton, NJ

#17 Sep 27, 2008
LOT LIZARD wrote:
Faithful truck drivers???? HAHAHA.....LMFAO!!!! Ain't nobody like gettin' their "freak" on like da truckers!!

In your personal opinon ...roughly how many truckers are faithful, if any. If they have phone #'s have they already engaged in having sex.? Also what if the way they used to have sex is different? Do women just give their #s out or is this a way for the trucker to call them the next time he's in town?
LOT LIZARD

Birmingham, AL

#18 Sep 27, 2008
Brown_Eyez007 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your personal opinon ...roughly how many truckers are faithful, if any. If they have phone #'s have they already engaged in having sex.? Also what if the way they used to have sex is different? Do women just give their #s out or is this a way for the trucker to call them the next time he's in town?
I'm not a licensed truck driver , but I am employed in the industry in a management position. I beleive it depends on what type of driver he is - is he an "over-the-road" driver (out of state for long periods of time) or is he a P&D/Local driver (home every night)? In my experience , I've encountered some OTR drivers who have a girl in every town. I've also met a few who bring their wives/girlfriends with them. I don't see truckers as being any less faithful than , say , a doctor , cop , banker , or even a pastor. I don't beleive you have anything to worry about-and I apologize for my previous post if it bothered you-just a juvenile attempt to be humorous! Good Luck!!

Trenton, NJ

#19 Sep 27, 2008
PantieRaider wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I have to worn you I have a tendency of being blunt and right to the point! I'm a truck driver I have been in and around trucking from a very young age. I grew up around this business. And I find that for the most part there are faithful drivers and then there are the ones that the whore's. Me I'm a little of both but I agree that if you found a woman's # tucked away then he was thinking of pursuing them. Now on the other hand it could have been business but having owned and operated my own my wife new every business # and female's that I dealt with. And I would not think twice of cheating on my wife it just isn't going to happen. But I also wouldn't hide any number from my wife and would allow her to talk to any number that I have if it came down to her love and trust! The only way to know the truth is to call the number yourself don't be a b!tch to her because it takes two and personally you'll get further (if you remember that he's the one you should be angry with) if you just go all off on the girls she's not going to tell you the truth this way you find out both sides and what your husband is like on the road!I was married to a woman that had no trust in me from the start of the relationship and I was unfaithful to her! It's like I was living two life styles you had the truck driver side of me when I was away from home and then you had the pleasing loving caring side of me when I was home. So I hope this helps you in some sort of a way.

That's what puzzles me. My husband told me to call the #'s and see what happens. I called one of the #s and a woman answered and I asked her about how he got the #... she told me to ask him. The 2nd # was disconnected. Both #s are in different states. This is me and my husband's 2nd marriage. My 1st husband died and his 1st wife divorced him because he was cheating on her.

Trenton, NJ

#20 Sep 27, 2008
mechang CUBua wrote:
Do most sexual acts happen in the bathroom/ the drivers' truck??
Jumping Off Point

Portland, OR

#21 Sep 27, 2008
If he's got the #'s, chances are he's being unfaithful. If you decide to stay married the only way you'll know if he's being faithful is if you go with him. If you hire a private investigator to follow him this means you don't trust him. Trust is a major part of any relationship, without it doubts and fear grows.

Like mentioned above, you could always call the #'s yourself and save some $ on an investigator. But don't get mad at the woman. She may have offered, but it was ultimately your husbands decision.

I believe if you and he both want the relationship to continue he could look for another job. This way he can prove he doesn't want to take the chance, because the opportunity will always be present. You might say the money is good, or this is all he can do, but I believe there are always options.

I wish you the best. This is not an easy thing thing to deal with. It all depends on what you want and what is ok with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 265,433
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 11 min buzz zube 411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min River Tam 778,062
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 5,158
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Peace_Warrior 605,323
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 26 min andet1987 4,476
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 29 min andet1987 1,296
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min guest 560,429
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Anti-Christ 441,819
More from around the web