Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. Wh...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#494 Aug 10, 2014
dani2 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're one to talk... lol.... its not racism dear... we're just sick and tied of the subtle manipulation of the Caucasian race... who teach people through books and media that they were always the superior race which was not the case.. one cannot ignore the fact that they used biblical manipulation, lies and so called "Christianity" to divide and destroy the black race... there were no damn white people in Africa.... till THE SLAVE TRADE BEGAN and the new world had been found...they used guns and weapons that they traded with china to disrupt a civilization... not to mention they brought the African race to the new world.. forcing them to forget all their customs, values and beliefs... and to accept that their race was superior
Bill Gates, Carlos Slim Helu, Warren Buffett are all whites. they are the world's richest billionaires, second to none.
Girlygirl

Virginia Beach, VA

#495 Aug 28, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
only Charlton Heston can portray Moses credibly: tall, white, and handsome :)
Yes Heston was cute but how in the world would Moses be white especially if he was in Egypt where people were brown. Moses was brown skin not white or black.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#496 Aug 28, 2014
Girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Heston was cute but how in the world would Moses be white especially if he was in Egypt where people were brown. Moses was brown skin not white or black.
Cleopatra and Moses were white. proof: Elizabeth Taylor and Charlton Heston are white.

producers and directors are not dumb. they know the history and the real story.:)

“Dynasty”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#497 Aug 29, 2014
Cleopatra was not mix or white.
She was black.

The funny thing about white people is that will give the role to A. Jolie because she has full lips so there will be something exotic about the character she is playing.

White people need to give it up and tell the truth. Egypt is in Africa not Europe.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#498 Aug 30, 2014
Blck wrote:
Cleopatra was not mix or white.
She was black.
The funny thing about white people is that will give the role to A. Jolie because she has full lips so there will be something exotic about the character she is playing.
White people need to give it up and tell the truth. Egypt is in Africa not Europe.
Angelina fits the Cleopatra role: white, fierce, erotic, beauty

“Dynasty”

Location hidden

#499 Aug 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angelina fits the Cleopatra role: white, fierce, erotic, beauty
Ugly, white, witch, skinny, weak

Sorry I dont see it
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#500 Aug 30, 2014
Blck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly, white, witch, skinny, weak
Sorry I dont see it
no one among blacks can qualify to become a Cleopatra. only a beautiful white, Angelina Jolie, is qualified.:)

“Dynasty”

Location hidden

#501 Aug 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no one among blacks can qualify to become a Cleopatra. only a beautiful white, Angelina Jolie, is qualified.:)
Cleopatra is consider black and no white woman can ever play Cleopatra. You can pretend but we already know who the true queens are.

Keep playing dress up :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#502 Aug 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
even among gays, only a white gay can play Cleopatra :)
Dan

Yorktown, VA

#503 Oct 13, 2014
Cleopatra was actually ugly. She had a hooked nose. Her relative made a coin in her honor molded out of her face and she looked like a witch. Too bad she wasn't as beautiful as Liz Taylor or Anggie. So if your race has such luscious hair then why do you guys always try to wear it like white people? You hair is fuzzy.... mmmm and why are y'all so ratchet? You know the typical cheap asses who don't tip your servers and can't spell or read? Your whole post is full of errors and terrible spelling. SMDH

Since: Oct 14

Johannesburg, South Africa

#504 Oct 13, 2014
why does that it even matter what race she was.
ilea vazan

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#505 Dec 28, 2014
NM Desert Rat wrote:
Hmmm, they last time I checked Cleopatra was dead. Who gives a rats ass what race she was?
Ignorant people don't , but those who want to know the real history of humanity do !
Blackandproud

Serbia

#506 Jan 13, 2015
I dont know about cleopatra been black or not,but to say black people never ruled egypt its absurd,its africa god dammit stop the lies! I believe "we" ruled in egypt and at some point romans invade conguer and ruled..just like white people took over in south africa today,and many other places.but dont tell me black people never ruled in egypt!!!
Blackandproud

Serbia

#507 Jan 13, 2015
Probably not too you,you have to be black to understand it sorry, i want it my son to know his roots but because of your ancestors this would be impossible,if i trace my name it probably would be some slave owners name, so understand the damage they done to our race,i am not racist at all but i understand the impact white people had on us blacks folks to this day,we could move on yes but how can we? Every time we create something white people come and claim to be theres. Its my opinion take it or leave it!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#508 Jan 13, 2015
Qualifications to become a Cleopatra:

White
straight dark hair
beauty
fierce
attractive
leader

“..A little kingdom...”

Location hidden

#509 Jan 14, 2015
I had a nice King Tut salad at Cleopatra's Restaurant in Greensboro once.
QueenKeri

Springfield, VA

#511 May 5, 2015
Buster wrote:
Im happy that u are proud log ur color that's the way it should be but its hard for people to believe that blacks were once civilized
Why is that so hard to believe ? "Whites" took us out of our own backyard to put us in fields and in their house to build their empire to raise their kids even to bore them. What makes a white man civilized ? Its like me saying every white person is bat shit crazy and will kill any and everybody. We act the way we do today cause we have no other choice, we can be as kind as we want and still will get shitted on. Why ?..... Because were still beneath you all.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#512 May 5, 2015
Sirius Moore wrote:
And also, Egyptians (Cleopatra as well) wore braids and braided wigs.
Egyptians invented wigs.
Afro textured hair grows longest and strongest under wigs because the less you manipulate it the more moisture it holds.
White European people didn't need wigs, their hair is less delicate and less unique and does not need special care like Afro textures hair.
Also, to wear such intricately styled braids you need a coarse thick texture of hair.
White people have thin limp hair. It resembles.. Dogs shaggy hair more so than anything. Fine hair cannot hold a braid properly.
Therefore if Cleopatra was white she would not have worn African braids and twists because her fine thin hair could not have held the style properly.
Goddess braids are called that for a reason,
because goddesses wore them.
I'm just stating the obvious here.
White people actually have some good attributes, but they weren't kings and queens in Africa.
of course whites rules Africa during Cleopatra time !! Cleopatra was white. Blacks were ruled by Whites during Cleopatra time. face it. Whites still rule the world. Putin is white. and he is more powerful than Obama according to Forbes. so ? Whites still rule.
marye

United States

#513 May 14, 2015
wow wrote:
racism is still alive and thriving with you black folks.
As long as you white folks are in denial and continues to do what you do.... it surely will. Look at the root cause. Who created the problem?
Queenie7

Atlanta, GA

#514 May 19, 2015
Cleopatra was of a mixed race Greek and African decent and reigning over Egypt. I imagine this was why her skin was lighter and her features were not as full as a full blood African decent woman. Just like mixed people in these times she shared features with both cultural backgrounds and was probably beautiful because of that. She was most definitely not as white as Elizabeth Taylor. As much as America has done to hide black kings and queens images from the African American race to make us feel less than, it is hurtful that they can not admit to her African blood and portray has a colored woman. We know she was a woman of color, we do not have to prove any supremacy in our race in order to love and be proud of our culture and where we came from. It is important for children to know the truth so they can love them selves more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 39,095
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Steve III 44,480
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 642,160
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 1 hr Jack 213
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr PELE78 970,214
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,794
Play "end of the word" part 2 2 hr Aussie Kev 1,756
More from around the web