Knowledge

Newark, NJ

#474 Jun 2, 2014
Instead of all the silly back/forth, be open to knowledge. Envision her beauty. Understand her intellect in a time when only men were respected. How she used her body to get what she wanted. Effectively. Don't hate the player...hate the game. Could you have been in her circle? The girl was bad.
Point blank. Not 2 be played with.
Knowledge

Newark, NJ

#475 Jun 2, 2014
Only know half of the truth I see. Do yourself and the people you talk 2 a favor. Educate yourself before you MIS-educate another person.
Knowledge

Newark, NJ

#476 Jun 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
s, that's what i've read from others too.:) thanks Dave.
But did you UNDERSTAND what you read? Knowledge is the key to life. instead of paying your internet access bill, gain some knowledge and challenge your self by asking "why".
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#477 Jun 2, 2014
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
But did you UNDERSTAND what you read? Knowledge is the key to life. instead of paying your internet access bill, gain some knowledge and challenge your self by asking "why".
instead of telling me what to do, just shut up, ok ? i have a much higher IQ than you. don't tell me what to do, ok ? i know how to live my own life, ok ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#478 Jun 2, 2014
My IQ is at least 23. I got to ride the special short bus to school. Yep, I am an idiot.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#479 Jun 2, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
My IQ is at least 23. I got to ride the special short bus to school. Yep, I am an idiot.
stop using my name you f****cking RETARD !!! my IQ is much higher than yours !!!
Shayleigh19

Portage, MI

#480 Jun 7, 2014
Uh...hello, if Egyptians/Cleopatra was black then why did the Egyptians NEVER depict themselves as black in any of their art forms? Pretty sure that is the best evidence around. Not to mention the fact that we have mummified bodies of Egyptians and scientists are able to decipher of what decent people are from their bones. Just because Egypt is in Africa doesn't mean Egyptians are black....just saying, where if the proof to back the claims that Egyptians are of much darker skin than depicted through various hieroglyphs? And since when does Angelina Jolie have blonde hair and blue eyes?
SiriusMoore wrote:
Cleopatra was black, just face it.
Cleopatra did NOT have blue eyes and blonde hair.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#481 Jun 7, 2014
Shayleigh19 wrote:
Uh...hello, if Egyptians/Cleopatra was black then why did the Egyptians NEVER depict themselves as black in any of their art forms? Pretty sure that is the best evidence around. Not to mention the fact that we have mummified bodies of Egyptians and scientists are able to decipher of what decent people are from their bones. Just because Egypt is in Africa doesn't mean Egyptians are black....just saying, where if the proof to back the claims that Egyptians are of much darker skin than depicted through various hieroglyphs? And since when does Angelina Jolie have blonde hair and blue eyes?
<quoted text>
i agree. omg, just because Cleopatra was in Africa, does not mean she was black. Cleopatra had a white blood. Elizabeth Taylor portrayed Cleopatra who was as white as milk.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#482 Jun 9, 2014
SiriusMoore wrote:
Cleopatra was black, just face it.
White pale people were not over in Africa ruling as kings and queens.
You're retarded. Cleopatra was Macedonian (Greek). She was a Ptolemy (Greek descent) and Greeks and Romans settled in parts of Egypt. The Greek and Roman empires extended to Egypt. So logic says there were white people there and they were ruling.
rhe Batter

Riverdale, GA

#483 Jun 12, 2014
Until the whole world learns how to get along I will continue to purify people with a baseball bat until they bleed their sins away. I am good at tracking people down.
The Batter

United States

#484 Jun 12, 2014
I like to purify people until they bleed their sins away like I did with my mother who sent me away
Angel

United States

#485 Jun 12, 2014
This person gets it get rid of all bad souls of all races.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#486 Jun 12, 2014
Lycanthia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're retarded. Cleopatra was Macedonian (Greek). She was a Ptolemy (Greek descent) and Greeks and Romans settled in parts of Egypt. The Greek and Roman empires extended to Egypt. So logic says there were white people there and they were ruling.
The problem is that even though Egyptians are natives to the African continent, and dark skin people, they never acknowledge to themselves to be considered black people. They are Egyptians and only Egyptians.To this day this is who they are. They do not consider themselves to be Arabs. Not white black or what ever color you might consider them to be. and yes, historical record show that Cleopatra did indeed come from the Greek empire. Egyptian has any other Empire were no difference then what is going on today. Ancient Egypt were of dark skin and they too "only broke bread" with their own kind. This makes the chances that Moses was of Dark Skin. Being that he was "almost pharaoh". To be "pharaoh" the custom was only blood relative married each other to keep the bloodline pure and keep the linage of the "Gods" in the family to rule the land.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#487 Jun 12, 2014
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that even though Egyptians are natives to the African continent, and dark skin people, they never acknowledge to themselves to be considered black people. They are Egyptians and only Egyptians.To this day this is who they are. They do not consider themselves to be Arabs. Not white black or what ever color you might consider them to be. and yes, historical record show that Cleopatra did indeed come from the Greek empire. Egyptian has any other Empire were no difference then what is going on today. Ancient Egypt were of dark skin and they too "only broke bread" with their own kind. This makes the chances that Moses was of Dark Skin. Being that he was "almost pharaoh". To be "pharaoh" the custom was only blood relative married each other to keep the bloodline pure and keep the linage of the "Gods" in the family to rule the land.
Moses was also white and very handsome: Charlton Heston
Girlygirl

Virginia Beach, VA

#488 Aug 1, 2014
wow wrote:
racism is still alive and thriving with you black folks.
there's racism to in white people
Girlygirl

Virginia Beach, VA

#489 Aug 1, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was also white and very handsome: Charlton Heston
Charlton Heston was just an actor playing him. Moses was dark skin.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#490 Aug 1, 2014
Girlygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Charlton Heston was just an actor playing him. Moses was dark skin.
only Charlton Heston can portray Moses credibly: tall, white, and handsome :)
eee

Irving, TX

#491 Aug 9, 2014
Bianca wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone except you has moved forward.
stupid comment for sure
eee

Irving, TX

#492 Aug 9, 2014
looking back and assessing lies by the white race is not a sign of not moving forward. It is for sure a sign of being literate and aware. duh
dani2

Kingston, Jamaica

#493 Aug 9, 2014
wow wrote:
racism is still alive and thriving with you black folks.
you're one to talk... lol.... its not racism dear... we're just sick and tied of the subtle manipulation of the Caucasian race... who teach people through books and media that they were always the superior race which was not the case.. one cannot ignore the fact that they used biblical manipulation, lies and so called "Christianity" to divide and destroy the black race... there were no damn white people in Africa.... till THE SLAVE TRADE BEGAN and the new world had been found...they used guns and weapons that they traded with china to disrupt a civilization... not to mention they brought the African race to the new world.. forcing them to forget all their customs, values and beliefs... and to accept that their race was superior

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 793,711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 267,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min truth 567,380
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 28 min I love Nigerians 40
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 51 min Ruby88 53,280
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,307
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
More from around the web