Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people just have a superiority complex.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 433 of433
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Boodles

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

shocked and ashamed wrote:
really?
who really know and who cares where anyone came from
back in the day
historically accurate?
hell people back in the day worshipped the sun god
do ya think they were using their noggin's?
nope
if ya dont like where ya are now
if ya believe that ya bein treated unfairly
head back to where your ancestors came from
and be happy there
What's wrong with worshipping the sun? Makes just as much sense as worshipping anything else. God of Is-Ra-El (Isis, Ra, Elohim). You worship the African sun gods too, perhaps you just don't realise. America and white? Forgive the presumption. If you're looking to "go back to your ancestors" you'll have trouble getting a passport.
One love all people. Irish Mike.
Boodles

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

That's Micha 'el'(of Elohim) like God. Big up all the like God Elohim. Racha el, Micha el, Rafa el. All the archangel! One love Egypt and the Ethiopic Masterdons!

Irish Mike
Boodles

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Remember America, Ethiopic black Egypt is everywhere you turn. Your Statue of Liberty is a black African woman with a face like Elizabeth Taylor. She is Isis. Your nation's capitol is a living testament in stone to the black living Gods of Africa and you don't even realise. Isis, Ra, Elohim
The Sulayman, Soloman, black and comely. You are the New Jerusalem. The client state. That is how deep the cultural appropriation is. Don't be hating on people. Respect Adam. As an Irish man I'll tell you you can sail to Africa from where I stand in but three days afloat upon a boat. The world is SMALL.

Peace.
Boodles

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

'White' America be humble. Your quibbles and slander are unsightly to the eye. You're at the opposite end of the earth from the Giza.

When you can work out how the position of the Ethiopic Queen's chamber represents the speed of light to the seventh decimal point, when you can work out how her point is, to the foot, at the very center of the northern hemisphere of this planet, when you can establish the significance of Draco, or how her dimensions encode the exact size of the earth and the moon, yet how she is from the dawn of time, then descend to criticise. Otherwise, remain humble. All people. Ethiopic Giza is not a trifle. It is immense.

Good fortune to you all.
the real deal

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

SiriusMoore wrote:
Cleopatra was black, just face it.
White pale people were not over in Africa ruling as kings and queens. They were probally in caves in England being inhuman, like the want to say Black people are.
Just face it white people, you will never have golden caramel skin, full lips, round healthy asses and thick lucious hair like Black people. You guys want to claim Cleopatra to make yourselves feel superior. You all lie and cheat and steal. And re wrote history books to keep black people out of the light of their own history.
You got a lot from us strong african kings and queens. Math, hair styles, dynasties, etc.
Angelina Jolie should not be playing Cleopatra. Cleopatra was a mixed race woman both Greek and Black. She should be played by a woman of color. Cleopatra did NOT have blue eyes and blonde hair.
hate to break it to you, but she was not along the likes of Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren either.
The sun burns white people, black people can have as much sun as possible. Elizabeth Taylor would have looked like a lobster in African sun.
White people just don't posess the brilliant skin that Black people have.
Menes, the founder of Egypt was a black.
Face it.
and move forward.
The longer you try to deny it, the worse it makes you look.
Can you not lie about something for once in your lives?
good grief, you are ignorant beyond belief. She was Greek, with a hooked nose. Statues and coins of the era clearly show that. The sun burns blacks too, dummy. Stay off the internet. You are dumb beyond description.
the real deal

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

the ignorance and Afro-centrism here is stunning and sad. Cleo was GREEK, not black. The pyramids were not built by blacks, but by Semitic Arabs. Blacks have never built anything noteworthy but mud huts with cow-dung floors. Just shut up already, losers.
Lewis

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Zyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Cleopatra's photo? She was plain and ugly. But she had charisma and a conniving spirit that attracted Cezar and Mark Anthony.
It doesn't matter whose hollywood celebrity would play as Cleopatra wether the woman be white,black,or blue. Those celebrities are just as scarlets as Cleopatra anyway. The celebrity would portray her good. All Cleopatra was all about is a conniving tramp with a tiara on her wig covered bald head.
Photo? Are you fucking mental? This forum is full of idiots. And Cleopatra wasn't black. When it comes to these things, the only evidence we have is primary sources, and the primary sources we have are art and hieroglyphics, which depict Cleopatra not being black. But don't fret, you guys still had the Mali empire, that was pretty cool, right?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Cleopatra is white. I saw the movie. Cleopatra is as white as Elizabeth Taylor.

Michael Jackson can never be a Cleopatra. He was born black. no way Josefina !!
Ambweezy

Orinda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

SiriusMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
white people are just peachy red or pale like corpses.(Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep, Kirsten Dunst) all basically one color.. No variation or exoticness.
black people are born in all colors to blue black, to dark chocolate, to caramel, to mocha, butterscotch, light vanilla, to coffee to peanut butter to bronze.(Jada Pinkett Smith, Thandie Newton, Alek Wek, Lauren London, Kelis, Ciara, Halle Berry, Lisa Bonet) All shades.
Cleopatra was beautiful in a way most European whites can't appreciate.
SiriusMoore, you are not only a oblivious racist but also ill-informed. To put it plainly even if you weren't such a blatant bigot your argument still makes you sound like an idiot. To compare a white person's physical attributes to a dog or corpse is not only a disgusting display of your jaded understanding of humanitarianism, but is a radical gesture of hatred. Martin Luther King Jr. is rolling in his grave knowing people like you exist. That said, Cleopatra came from a long lasting dynasty of pure Macedonian Greeks. If we're talking color of skin, she was most likely something similar to that of an Italian. Also, white people have a long history of wearing wigs. They are called perukes, you would probably know them better as powdered wigs. You were right about one thing, Egyptians did invent wigs. This was to protect their shaved, bald heads from the harsh Egyptian sun.
Kamaria Tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Mar 25

FACTS: The Ethiopians in Africa Founded Three Civilzations
1. Egypt in Africa
2. Indus Valley in India
3. Crete, which is on the Coast of Greece.
With this being said the Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Indians, Ancient Greeks Are All of African Descent. Not Only Those Countries and Races, But All Of The People In The World Come From A Lineage of African Descent. The Proof Is In Our DNA. The Sad Part Is That For Some Malicious Reason, Many Europeans Don't Want To Face These Facts. So They Want To Put All People Of Any Ancient History In Their Image From Queens and Kings Like Hasteputut, Nefertari, Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Tut, Akhenaten, Amenhotep, Scholars Like Imhotep, to Prophets Like Jesus. I Think It's Very Sad To Waste So Much In Trying To Continue To Make This Image of White Superiority On All The World, Which Is Fiction, Because In The Truth of Reality and Actuality It Doesn't Even Exist...
Kamaria Tucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Mar 25

FACTS: The Ethiopians in Africa Founded Three Civilzations
1. Egypt in Africa
2. Indus Valley in India
3. Crete, which is on the Coast of Greece.
With this being said the Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Indians, Ancient Greeks Are All of African Descent. Not Only Those Countries and Races, But All Of The People In The World Come From A Lineage of African Descent. The Proof Is In Our DNA. The Sad Part Is That For Some Malicious Reason, Many Europeans Don't Want To Face These Facts. So They Want To Put All People Of Any Ancient History In Their Image From Queens and Kings Like Hasteputut, Nefertari, Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Tut, Akhenaten, Amenhotep, Scholars Like Imhotep, to Prophets Like Jesus. I Think It's Very Sad To Waste So Much In Trying To Continue To Make This Image of White Superiority On All The World, Which Is Fiction, Because In The Truth of Reality and Actuality It Doesn't Even Exist...
If You Don't Believe Me, Research It. Your Always Welcome To Research What I Say For Yourselves, Because That's When "True" Knowledge and Wisdom Comes Within Us As A Human Being.
Camilla

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Apr 13

SiriusMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in that case, Halle Berry should play Marie Antoniette. And Gabriel Union should play Queen Elizabeth the II in a biopic.
Both actresses have immense talent and could portray the role with great charisma.
And let's have Cuba Gooding Jr play Paul McCartney in a Beatles biopic.
What you've just said did not make any sense at all.
First off Cleopatra was of color,we're been brainwashed to believe that we have no history,but in fact some of us probably don't give a damn either. Look I have no hate against no one nor im I racist all I am saying is research your history real good. Before its too late!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Apr 13

Judged:

tavia03 wrote:
<quoted text> People like you need to shut up, because nothing you say is intelligent.
i am more intelligent than you !! in fact, you are an idiot compared to me !! i have lots of academic awards and honors. from high school to college i was an academic scholar !!!
you fu***ck***tard !!! IDIOT !!! YOU shut the f***uck up !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 433 of433
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 512,082
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Catcher1 596,516
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min andet1987 216,878
How can i make love with my mother or just sext... 23 min Dave 4
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 30 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,819
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Dang It 109,541
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 33 min Dang It 37,856
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,079
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Titus18 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••