normal or crazy?

normal or crazy?

Created by Xshoop on Jun 8, 2012

11 votes

Click on an option to vote

crazy

ggg

njjnhh

vvv

ccc

xxxx

gjvhh

ychcv

ctgc

mmnn

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 8, 2012
i have a close friend and she acts weird sometimes but i dnt know if im over thinking it. She copies everything I do... she copies my personality. I feel like she stole my identity for years now. Shes also my roomie. I havent really noticed it till we started living together.. she will use gestures and make jokes ad me.. others will notice it too but i didnt want to offend her by going up her face to say all that. well it really started to piss me off. she uses same things i do e.g toothbrush..if mine is pink hers,has to b pink as well.... if i visit my parents she has to visit hers but the same way if i wear a skirt. that week she will wear it too.. if im pissed off at a friend she will tell me everything basically i will want to hear BUT she will be best friends with that same person... later she.will act like shes supporting me all the way .. if i ask her ..if she likes garlic she will say no but if i say i like it next to other people especially if they are guys , she will badically say she loves.garlic and she always has ...blah blah.. that actually happened.....

other weird things... over the years now ... everytime i lost something she will be the one to find it ..literally.. it got me thinking... i always felt like a cluts for that... she will find my bag.. purse.. pencils... hair stuff.. basically anything... i started to wonder now if this was all planned... i always thanked her for being so helpful... but now i wonder...

shes also a sad person... boring... she waits for me to say something before she says anything.. or she,actually will stay mute the whole day.. and we supposed to be friends for years... i dont get it... BUT if someone or especially if a man visits ...shes all talkative and high spirited and tells them what i like as though she does ad a hobby etc... she pretends to be me infront of me so i badically will go mute... and have others asking me wht im quite... if they only knew...
i told her so many times that i dnt like her ways in copying me but when i do she cries or yells at me... i told her its not how friends should be but now she scarws me to even say anything about it.. i feel like shes controlling me and actong NICE infront of others so others wont guess what shes upto...

when i mesg her i write jokes etc.. at home she never jokes ahe even gets annoyed that i do.... so so.. when i mesged her she wrote stuff like how i will write things and haha lol stuff... she doesnt do this... shes always grumpy.. so i askef her in text y she laughed coz she never jokes or laughs normally ...then she started.writing stuff as thou shes trying to prove to me that shes funny ... and writibg hahahaha... i ignored yhat ..(i didnt text her after that) so now she doesnt talk to me.....

Is she crazy? or maybe me? shes also very paranoid... i read self help books and she always thinls im testing things on,her...omg...

sorry for the spelling mistakes im typing on my phon...
Dr Ruth

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jun 8, 2012
My recommendation would be to scissor with her.
Start with a little petting, engage the tongue then she will be all yours.
Let us know how it turns out!
lazy atheist

Blacklick, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Crazy... both of you.

Is this Lola?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 8, 2012
ew ... cmon b serioussss :(

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2012
lol

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#6 Jun 8, 2012
Xshoop wrote:
i have a close friend and she acts weird sometimes but i dnt know if im over thinking it. She copies everything I do... she copies my personality. I feel like she stole my identity for years now. Shes also my roomie. I havent really noticed it till we started living together.. she will use gestures and make jokes ad me.. others will notice it too but i didnt want to offend her by going up her face to say all that. well it really started to piss me off. she uses same things i do e.g toothbrush..if mine is pink hers,has to b pink as well.... if i visit my parents she has to visit hers but the same way if i wear a skirt. that week she will wear it too.. if im pissed off at a friend she will tell me everything basically i will want to hear BUT she will be best friends with that same person... later she.will act like shes supporting me all the way .. if i ask her ..if she likes garlic she will say no but if i say i like it next to other people especially if they are guys , she will badically say she loves.garlic and she always has ...blah blah.. that actually happened.....
other weird things... over the years now ... everytime i lost something she will be the one to find it ..literally.. it got me thinking... i always felt like a cluts for that... she will find my bag.. purse.. pencils... hair stuff.. basically anything... i started to wonder now if this was all planned... i always thanked her for being so helpful... but now i wonder...
shes also a sad person... boring... she waits for me to say something before she says anything.. or she,actually will stay mute the whole day.. and we supposed to be friends for years... i dont get it... BUT if someone or especially if a man visits ...shes all talkative and high spirited and tells them what i like as though she does ad a hobby etc... she pretends to be me infront of me so i badically will go mute... and have others asking me wht im quite... if they only knew...
i told her so many times that i dnt like her ways in copying me but when i do she cries or yells at me... i told her its not how friends should be but now she scarws me to even say anything about it.. i feel like shes controlling me and actong NICE infront of others so others wont guess what shes upto...
when i mesg her i write jokes etc.. at home she never jokes ahe even gets annoyed that i do.... so so.. when i mesged her she wrote stuff like how i will write things and haha lol stuff... she doesnt do this... shes always grumpy.. so i askef her in text y she laughed coz she never jokes or laughs normally ...then she started.writing stuff as thou shes trying to prove to me that shes funny ... and writibg hahahaha... i ignored yhat ..(i didnt text her after that) so now she doesnt talk to me.....
Is she crazy? or maybe me? shes also very paranoid... i read self help books and she always thinls im testing things on,her...omg...
sorry for the spelling mistakes im typing on my phon...
She's crazy. Anyone who would copy you would be crazy. There's nothing likeable about you.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#8 Jun 8, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
She's crazy. Anyone who would copy you would be crazy. There's nothing likeable about you.
Gloop.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Xshoop wrote:
i have a close friend and she acts weird sometimes but i dnt know if im over thinking it. She copies everything I do... she copies my personality. I feel like she stole my identity for years now. Shes also my roomie. I havent really noticed it till we started living together.. she will use gestures and make jokes ad me.. others will notice it too but i didnt want to offend her by going up her face to say all that. well it really started to piss me off. she uses same things i do e.g toothbrush..if mine is pink hers,has to b pink as well.... if i visit my parents she has to visit hers but the same way if i wear a skirt. that week she will wear it too.. if im pissed off at a friend she will tell me everything basically i will want to hear BUT she will be best friends with that same person... later she.will act like shes supporting me all the way .. if i ask her ..if she likes garlic she will say no but if i say i like it next to other people especially if they are guys , she will badically say she loves.garlic and she always has ...blah blah.. that actually happened.....
other weird things... over the years now ... everytime i lost something she will be the one to find it ..literally.. it got me thinking... i always felt like a cluts for that... she will find my bag.. purse.. pencils... hair stuff.. basically anything... i started to wonder now if this was all planned... i always thanked her for being so helpful... but now i wonder...
shes also a sad person... boring... she waits for me to say something before she says anything.. or she,actually will stay mute the whole day.. and we supposed to be friends for years... i dont get it... BUT if someone or especially if a man visits ...shes all talkative and high spirited and tells them what i like as though she does ad a hobby etc... she pretends to be me infront of me so i badically will go mute... and have others asking me wht im quite... if they only knew...
i told her so many times that i dnt like her ways in copying me but when i do she cries or yells at me... i told her its not how friends should be but now she scarws me to even say anything about it.. i feel like shes controlling me and actong NICE infront of others so others wont guess what shes upto...
when i mesg her i write jokes etc.. at home she never jokes ahe even gets annoyed that i do.... so so.. when i mesged her she wrote stuff like how i will write things and haha lol stuff... she doesnt do this... shes always grumpy.. so i askef her in text y she laughed coz she never jokes or laughs normally ...then she started.writing stuff as thou shes trying to prove to me that shes funny ... and writibg hahahaha... i ignored yhat ..(i didnt text her after that) so now she doesnt talk to me.....
Is she crazy? or maybe me? shes also very paranoid... i read self help books and she always thinls im testing things on,her...omg...
sorry for the spelling mistakes im typing on my phon...
Sounds similar to the movie "Single, White Female" -
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#10 Jun 8, 2012
Poor andet goes around cloning every one like he did gloop

now he is posting as LasLGT

BTW, if anyone doesn't know he is a gay guy who gets his rocks off lusting after me and some sexual predator from FL. Don't know why since we couldn't be further apart

But Andet as he is known on the Word association thread and a few others an Jimmy on his facebook thread.

But the guy is fruitier than a three dollar bill
He also hates U.S. service members, I suspect he tried to give a couple a BJ at one time and got his teeth kicked in
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#11 Jun 8, 2012
But he likes to call people haters but he doesn't call people who bash those who served their country haters. In fact he was right there bashing them.

That is right he went so far to get a number of Service members banned from topix. Including handicapped ones who stood up to him and his crap on the UHC thread

He also went so far as to post hate filled post against African Americans, Mexicans, Southerners, American Indians, And other ethnic backgrounds. But then calls people haters.

Perhaps Andet should take a long hard look in the mirror and call himself a hater.

Hey Andet Did it feel real good to degrade a Physically handicapped Iraq veteran and his wife. Did you know that that Marine had lost both his legs in a road side bombing. Did you kow that he had spent 2 tours of duty over there and did you know that they have two small children.

Nice of you to have both his and his wife banned from topix. You do remember Jon and his Wife Maxime

Go ahead and tell them how you accused service members of preforming oral sex on therir commanders and being kicked out and giving head to the enemies. Come on Andet show everyone what a great guy you really are.

Both were Marines

Go ahead tell everyone here about your escapades when you were on your hate American service member kick.

Sure proved you wrong when you accused me of being kicked out of the Service didn't I. proved you wrong on all your lies
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#12 Jun 8, 2012
Remember this one Andet

No Andet I do not want you to preform oral sex or anything else on me while you stick objects into yourself

I sure as hell don't want to pay you twenty bucks or any other sum of money to do so, so please refrain from sending me any other emails or instant messages through topix or any other type of message device suggesting so.

YOU GOT THAT ANDET

Keep your sick and demented perverted crap to yourself

he sent me a message offering to stick things in his butt while he gave me oral sex if i paid him 20 bucks, How fcking disgusting, Topix banned two of his accounts for doing it
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#13 Jun 8, 2012
From Wednesday

Drunk That is your MO You little gay monkey boy (eh Andet)
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#14 Jun 8, 2012
brittany wrote:( One of Andet's many screen names)
Wow, Phil Gray The Topix Poser is in a death-spiral panic! You must be afraid of being banned any minute!
Far too frightened to ever return to the health care thread - what a wuss.
No Phil, I didn't read any of your hate posts, because I can see you are livid and have had dozens of posts deleted. Guess you were posting drunk and disorderly as usual!
ISTBPG,TTPPF
Hate posts LMAO what hate posts?

__________

Livid Are you crazy I think you livid because you can't get the best of me , probably because you are just too dam stupid Andet
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#15 Jun 8, 2012
Wednesday

Poor little Andet / brittany

S/he doesn't know what gender s/he is, LMAO
Phil Gray

Candler, NC

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Wednesday

brittany wrote:
Wow, Phil Gray The Topix Poser is in a death-spiral panic! You must be afraid of being banned any minute!
Far too frightened to ever return to the health care thread - what a wuss.
No Phil, I didn't read any of your hate posts, because I can see you are livid and have had dozens of posts deleted. Guess you were posting drunk and disorderly as usual!
ISTBPG,TTPPF

______

Hey gay monkey boy Why would I be afraid of being banned for telling the truth
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#17 Jun 8, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop.
Gloop.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#18 Jun 8, 2012
Phil-

You only posted 7 posts. Since you're spamming threads I'd suggest posting a lot more.
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
Wednesday
Poor little Andet / brittany
S/he doesn't know what gender s/he is, LMAO
You must be drunk. Neither brittany nor andet has even posted in this thread yet you paste in their posts. From where because it's not in this thread. If you want to yell at them yell WHERE they're at. Idiot.
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#20 Jun 8, 2012
Hey, could you start really putting on the weight? I don't want to have to fatten you up when I get there.
lazy atheist wrote:
Crazy... both of you.
Is this Lola?
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#21 Jun 8, 2012
I bet you're a tough old bird.

Haveta stick you in the slow cooker for about 10 hours, I reckon.
Dr Ruth wrote:
My recommendation would be to scissor with her.
Start with a little petting, engage the tongue then she will be all yours.
Let us know how it turns out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 55,883
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min RoSesz 649,762
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 30 min MUQ2 426
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min bad bob 182,930
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 52 min James 33
Need someone to accompany me in order to take ... (May '14) 1 hr Karla v 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,731
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,291
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Aura Mytha 972,380
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web