Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Righteous in the Lord”

Since: Feb 12

Cincinatti Ohio

#1 May 16, 2012
We all know how liberals are all left-wing communists, atheists and satanists. they are also the ones who are pushing for solar energy. they dont understand solar is satanic. it comes from Lucifer, the light-bearer; and theyre symbol for Lucifer is the Sun. they used to sacrifice people to the sun god Lucifer, and now these same satanists want to replace oil and coal, which are two good christian energy sources, with Luciferian solar energy. you cannot dispute this truth.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#2 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
We all know how liberals are all left-wing communists, atheists and satanists. they are also the ones who are pushing for solar energy. they dont understand solar is satanic. it comes from Lucifer, the light-bearer; and theyre symbol for Lucifer is the Sun. they used to sacrifice people to the sun god Lucifer, and now these same satanists want to replace oil and coal, which are two good christian energy sources, with Luciferian solar energy. you cannot dispute this truth.
Gloop!!!
gir

Newburgh, IN

#3 May 16, 2012
Yes, I can not dispute the insanity I just read... good for a chuckle, I hope you are joking.
I M Asking

Blacklick, OH

#4 May 16, 2012
Are you serious? I'm having a real hard time taking you seriously.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#5 May 16, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!!!
How did I guess that you will be all over this one, Gloopie!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#6 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
you need help! YELLODOG IS A FINE LADY! YOU ARE A TURD! KEEP ON STINKING MY FRIEND... YO

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#7 May 16, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I guess that you will be all over this one, Gloopie!
...gloop...

“Righteous in the Lord”

Cincinatti Ohio

#8 May 16, 2012
gir wrote:
Yes, I can not dispute the insanity I just read... good for a chuckle, I hope you are joking.
i have shown you the proof, you can not dispute it.

“Righteous in the Lord”

Cincinatti Ohio

#9 May 16, 2012
I M Asking wrote:
Are you serious? I'm having a real hard time taking you seriously.
why?

i am a child of God, why should i lie?

all good Christians should oppose solar. solar is from Lucifer/Satan.

“Righteous in the Lord”

Cincinatti Ohio

#10 May 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you need help! YELLODOG IS A FINE LADY! YOU ARE A TURD! KEEP ON STINKING MY FRIEND... YO
why do you call me a fine lady and then a t*rd?

you need Jesus.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#11 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
<quoted text>
you need Jesus.
lets do it together !!!! help us Jesus! now you say it.
gir

Newburgh, IN

#12 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
<quoted text>
you need Jesus.
You need medication. I am not saying that in jest either. The Sun is of the devil? Seriously? Some crazy people who look too deep into things... Of course, you're still just angry at the pagans lol.

Sad to know that you would kill people if you could get away with it still, in the name of your God. Delusional. Crazy. People.
I M Asking

Blacklick, OH

#13 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
i am a child of God, why should i lie?
all good Christians should oppose solar. solar is from Lucifer/Satan.
Whatever, troll.

I've had enough baloney for one day.

Don't bump your head.
gir

Newburgh, IN

#14 May 16, 2012
Hmmm, now how could a newer religion bring down an older religion? Lets take their Gods and make them EVIL! Christianity, good. Pagan/Country Dwellers, bad...

Pan? Woodland half man/animal with hooves and a tail and horns? Looks awfully familiar.

Pagans worshipped the Sun, because it helped to sustain life you dunce.

Christians would tie rocks to people and throw them into the water, if they could float, they were of the devil... and if they drowned, well, what does it matter, they're dead? How'd that work out for them?

Anyone who practiced herbs/healing was called a devil worshipper, for the church wanted the profits, and only their healing arts came from "God". Oh my! You're going to hell for just reading this!!

Funny lil' woman.

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/l/...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#16 May 16, 2012
Yellodog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You my best friend ttc.
the bible does NOT lie.
but to those who practice evil deeds the light of God's word is received by them as unacceptable becase they love themself, and sin more than they love God and what is right.
Solar energy is satanic. the only one lying to them is satan, the one they listen to that tells them there is no God and there is no such thing as right and wrong and that there will be no day of accountability.
they are living a lie. God is good. He created eerything.
they might get away with this kind of behavior for a short while, but i garentee you, God won't let it slide.
they can't defend their love of solar energy, so they resort to creating lies to discredit God's natural energy ..... and why should i be surprised a person who rejects God and lives pridefully in the sin of solar energy, would DO ANYTHING.
You are scaring me!!!!!!!!=(

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are scaring me!!!!!!!!=(
LOL
they might fool the UNbelievers with their intentional DECEIT, but they can't fool me because I am a student of the bible.

the devil tempts people to commit sexual immoral acts.
the devil is devious and crafty.
but Jesus is able to deliver us.

“Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.” Matthew 4:1

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Ephesians 6:11

“And that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.” 2 Timothy 2:26

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” 1 Peter 5:8

“He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8

satan is a sinful, fallen angel. He tempts people in to immoral behavior and steals there hearts. Jesus can deliver us from temptations and deceptons of Satan.

Jesus IS the only way, the truth and the life.
and no one goes to the Father except thru Jesus.
thats the core message of the bible. if you know Jesus you know solar energy is satantic. God is God.

again i attempt to reach these heathens with scriptural facts.

solar energy is something MEN constructed.
NOT God.
good is good and bad is bad.

and why do you think the athiests support sollar energy?
its because they don't know Jesus.
they need to get God if there life.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#18 May 16, 2012
Yellodog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You my best friend ttc.
the bible does NOT lie.
but to those who practice evil deeds the light of God's word is received by them as unacceptable becase they love themself, and sin more than they love God and what is right.
Solar energy is satanic. the only one lying to them is satan, the one they listen to that tells them there is no God and there is no such thing as right and wrong and that there will be no day of accountability.
they are living a lie. God is good. He created eerything.
they might get away with this kind of behavior for a short while, but i garentee you, God won't let it slide.
they can't defend their love of solar energy, so they resort to creating lies to discredit God's natural energy ..... and why should i be surprised a person who rejects God and lives pridefully in the sin of solar energy, would DO ANYTHING.
You're a friggin' wackadoo.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#19 May 16, 2012
Yellodog3 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
they might fool the UNbelievers with their intentional DECEIT, but they can't fool me because I am a student of the bible.
the devil tempts people to commit sexual immoral acts.
the devil is devious and crafty.
but Jesus is able to deliver us.
“Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.” Matthew 4:1
“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Ephesians 6:11
“And that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.” 2 Timothy 2:26
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
“He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8
satan is a sinful, fallen angel. He tempts people in to immoral behavior and steals there hearts. Jesus can deliver us from temptations and deceptons of Satan.
Jesus IS the only way, the truth and the life.
and no one goes to the Father except thru Jesus.
thats the core message of the bible. if you know Jesus you know solar energy is satantic. God is God.
again i attempt to reach these heathens with scriptural facts.
solar energy is something MEN constructed.
NOT God.
good is good and bad is bad.
and why do you think the athiests support sollar energy?
its because they don't know Jesus.
they need to get God if there life.
Your buybull is a book of lies. You *do* know that, don't you?

I suppose you think nuclear power is "christian?"
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#20 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
So you Divide Americans to war?

Do you eat vegetable, fruits...?

So you love oil?

How the KKK Movement?

“Athiest”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 May 16, 2012
yellowdog02 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have shown you the proof, you can not dispute it.

Is it OK to use the sun to grow food?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 18,137
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Trumpler 983,397
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 6 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web