What is the fastest way to lose weight?

What is the fastest way to lose weight?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 10

Beijing, China

#1 May 10, 2010
What is the fastest way to lose weight? What we should do to loose weight is widely known: Eat less fat, less sugar, less quantities from all. All the difficulties, however, are starting from the moment we begin to implement these principles. It is no coincidence that many are starting a diet, but they abandon the effort after a few days. What should you therefore pay attention to for a successful weight loss diet? What can we do in order not to quit and never tire and how to resist the temptations? Follow our weight loss tips for the fastest way to lose weight.

Since: May 10

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 10, 2010
The fastest way to lose weight is to embrace self motivation combined with any appropriate way that is convenient for individual. This article said it all:http://www.buzzle.com/arti cles/lose-pregnancy-weight-fas t-one-formula-that-works.html

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Sticking your finger down your throat.

This is VERY accurate advice. Ask anyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min truth 613,417
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min dollarsbill 11,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Clearwater 904,034
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min Rowan 6,166
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Delinquent 178,334
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 1 hr Suar 73
Why my live in partner for six years girlfriend... 1 hr Lola tinola 24 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr truth 608,717
More from around the web