Will Obama be impeached for the Bengh...
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#43 Nov 20, 2012
I don't think 911 was a cover up at all. If it was anything, it was a lack of response to warnings they received and I am not minimizing this because I am no Bush fan. He was a liar and hurt America. Obama, however, didn't do anything when there was a direct response to be had unlike Bush, who could have just shut down airports for days and tightened security but I don't think they knew what was really going to happen. But, this is not about that. It is about the fact that Al-Quida was behind the attacks and Obama was busy apologizing to the Middle East for a GD film that was never behind the attacks to begin with. And, why did he do that, because he was trying to mislead us all before the election. To cover that up and deceive the public trust is impeachable. Wait until you see your dollar not worth anything with the reckless spending of the time. When whatever you save will be worthless because we are spending more than we should and printing out dollars and raising taxes to keep up with the spending so that some lazy person can play the system. Remember my words, because when you set up this kind of climate, that is how Hitler's emerge.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#44 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ignore the fact about Bush, the FREAKIN fact of the matter is Bush is not president, Obama is. Second, we were not in the economic state of affairs we are in now for anyone to really pay attention as we are now. I am not looking back at Bush, it is done and he was not such a good president. It is kind of looking at an ex-husband trying to decide if you should divorce you are married to now. A waste of time because such thinking will not bring you to the answer. Quite simply, you are an Obama supporter and think attacking those past and future will evade the issue of today. Wake up it is 2012 and Bush hasn't been president in 4 years.
No! The "freaking" fact of the matter is this; Under Bush 11 embassies were attacked and 54 AMERICANS were murdered

The GOP outrage - NON EXISTENT

Tell me again how this isn't sore loser politics.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are listening to false information. Obama didn't say it was an act of terror in that context about the attack in Benghazi. I am bowing out because people like you have your mind made up and I am not about to spar with anyone who sees their point of view and no one else's. You are boring, quite frankly.
Like hell is didn't my little foxbot. Here is the Transcript. Read for yourself.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#46 Nov 20, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
No! The "freaking" fact of the matter is this; Under Bush 11 embassies were attacked and 54 AMERICANS were murdered
What about fast and furious? What's your take on that genius? LMAO!

Location hidden

#47 Nov 20, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>
What about fast and furious? What's your take on that genius? LMAO!
You mean selling arms to Mexico to track drug traffickers? Yes I believe Bush called the same program "operation wide receiver"
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12514816...

However we aren't talking about that now are we? I assume you want to hijack the subject because you cannot defend the FACT that 11 US embassies were attacked resulting in 54 AMERICAN'S being murdered and the GOP outrage was NON EXISTENT.

I would have a difficult time defended that as well
Thinking

Cirencester, UK

#48 Nov 20, 2012
Worse than the Iraq war/Haliburton aftermath?
Worse than Vietnam?
Worse than "everyother national tragedy this country has everfaced."?[sic and tautology]

Really?
Guy Fawkes wrote:
Will Obama be impeached for the Benghazi coverup? Given the fact that this scandal is bigger than watergate, Iran Contra and everyother national tragedy this country has everfaced. Should congress proceed with impeachment proceedings and possibly bring criminal charges against Obama for ordering no military aid to rescue the murdered US ambassador and navy seals when they pleaded repeatedly for help?
Knock off purse seller

United States

#49 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
The charge would be "high crimes and misdemeanors" - Obama violated the public trust such that he lied to the American people. If you don't think it is a crime to allow men serving our country be sodomized and killed and do nothing about is a crime. To lie about it and blame the attack on a film, when it was a known terrorist attack, is a travesty of justice. If Nixon stepped down for bugging the Watergate Hotel and Johnson was impeached for firing a Radical Republican from his cabinet, the American people are sleeping behind the wheel to let Obama squirm his way out of this one. And, if any American is stupid enough to believe that the head of the CIA all of a sudden is exposed for having an affair during the same time the pooh pooh has hit the fan, I have lost all faith in human intelligence. Wake up people!!
It sure sounds suspicious about his "affair". Plus it's hard to ignore the fact that the woman gets the FBI because of emails. A citizen sitting out here couldnt get the FBI to do a thing if it happened to them- that's a local police matter. Very suspicious the FBI stepped in.
Knock off purse seller

United States

#50 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so misguided to think that the President "let" this happen rather than made it happen, I have some property to sell you on the Jersey shore. Your analogy has no merit, as Bush didn't lie about 9/11 when it DID happen. My issue is not that Obama failed to prevent or do anything about Benghazi, my issue is that he intentionally deceived the American public because he did not want any adverse publicity that would demonstrate his inept presidency. Benghazi happened at a time that Obama was attempting to recover from his first failed presidential debate. He lied to save his career rather than taking ownership for the fact that 4 Americans died at the hands of Al-Queda. To dismiss that attack on some anti-Muslim film is IMPEACHABLE!!
To cover for his inept presidency could be why this happened. You may be more right than you know.

Location hidden

#51 Nov 20, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
To cover for his inept presidency could be why this happened. You may be more right than you know.
So as a cover, he made Petraeus seek out and have an affair, now that's dedication.

Good angle ::rolls eyes::
Knock off purse seller

United States

#52 Nov 20, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
So as a cover, he made Petraeus seek out and have an affair, now that's dedication.
Good angle ::rolls eyes::
When all else fails play like you dont understand someones post!

Good angle.
;)

Location hidden

#53 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
When all else fails play like you dont understand someones post!
Good angle.
;)
When all else fails completely ignore Occam's razor
Knock off purse seller

United States

#54 Nov 20, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails completely ignore Occam's razor
Well, ya got me. He "made" Petraeus seek out and have an affair.
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#55 Nov 20, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, Bush is not president. It is like looking bad and complaining about a bad marriage and you are divorced. Look at the issue now, not then. You are a broken record. Can't change the past can only change the future.

Location hidden

#56 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, ya got me. He "made" Petraeus seek out and have an affair.
I see Occam's razor confuses you are much as facts do.

Location hidden

#57 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, Bush is not president. It is like looking bad and complaining about a bad marriage and you are divorced. Look at the issue now, not then. You are a broken record. Can't change the past can only change the future.
AGAIN:

The "freaking" fact of the matter is this; Under Bush 11 embassies were attacked and 54 AMERICANS were murdered

Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#58 Nov 20, 2012
Petraeus's affair just so happens to be...ALL of a sudden exposed in the media amidst the Benghazi issue. His affair wasn't exposed months ago or weeks from now...it was, instead, exposed last week. Suspicious , NO, not at all...rolling my eyes! Please!!

Location hidden

#59 Nov 20, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
Petraeus's affair just so happens to be...ALL of a sudden exposed in the media amidst the Benghazi issue. His affair wasn't exposed months ago or weeks from now...it was, instead, exposed last week. Suspicious , NO, not at all...rolling my eyes! Please!!
Just as coincidentally as this all of a sudden fake outrage on the part of the Benghazi attack.

Were they outraged the previous 11 times US embassies were attacked? NO! Because their man bush was in the White House. Now all of a sudden the GOP gets their panties all bunched up and demands an investigation. Why were these 4 more important than the 54 others who were murdered?
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#60 Nov 22, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a GD broken record. Bush's ineptness is past tense. Obam's is not. Let's keep on the subject. You are bringing up old news as a defense for Obama's actions. You would never make a good attorney because the court would have to tell you countless times your argument is irrelevant.
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#61 Nov 22, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Like hell is didn't my little foxbot. Here is the Transcript. Read for yourself.
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
A quote without context, perfect!! Again, you are no attorney. So he used the words "acts of terror" but was that before he apologized to the Middle East for the film or just after? Rolling my eyes

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#62 Nov 22, 2012
The GOP/Fox has turned an important issue,Benghazi, into nothing but a sick joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 692,147
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 13 min Trace 79
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Aura Mytha 47,236
Anti-Trump Dem Admits Violent Crime After Lying... 1 hr Libs R Terrorists 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 990,711
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 7 hr Caliboy 14
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 10 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web