Will Obama be impeached for the Bengh...
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#22 Nov 18, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
SO then you are saying any attack that the President "lets" happen is an impeachable offense.
Bush - 9/11 should have been impeached.
Bush also sat by while 11 US embassies were attacked and a total of 54 Americans were murdered. Guess he should have been impeached 12 times just from that.
Nice try.
Rollin, if you read what I said correctly, I didn't say Obama should be impeached for the attack in Benghazi. Even though he should have and could have done something about it, I SAID HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR LYING TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC THAT THE ATTACK WAS A REACTION TO A FILM. TO LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND MINIMIZE THE ROLE OF TERRORISM TO THE POINT THAT IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING AN AMERICAN HAD DONE TO CAUSE THE ATTACK RATHER THAN THE WORK OF AL-QUEDA ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD DURING HIS CAMPAIGN IS IMPEACHABLE.

I have no doubt that Rollin is getting Obama's free stuff. Likely getting some sort of government aid while the rest of the working class pays for it.

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#23 Nov 18, 2012
Blast on wrote:
First off our President is worthless. We have so much tech today we know when a fly farts. So I believe whole heartly that there was an alternative motive. You can not negotiate with Muslims in the middle east they kill us we kill them all kids women and men. Obama is not willing to do what it takes
Totally true. He is worthless, has no loyalty, and most of all... has no brains. Very sad that we have such an idiot for a president.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 18, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch the news? Fox News no less? Wow, who would have thought.
Actually no,I don't watch the U.S national news much less fox news.

I do however watch BBC on occasion,mostly tho I read AP news feeds.

Who would have figured eh?

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Location hidden

#25 Nov 18, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rollin, if you read what I said correctly, I didn't say Obama should be impeached for the attack in Benghazi. Even though he should have and could have done something about it, I SAID HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR LYING TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC THAT THE ATTACK WAS A REACTION TO A FILM. TO LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND MINIMIZE THE ROLE OF TERRORISM TO THE POINT THAT IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING AN AMERICAN HAD DONE TO CAUSE THE ATTACK RATHER THAN THE WORK OF AL-QUEDA ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD DURING HIS CAMPAIGN IS IMPEACHABLE.
I have no doubt that Rollin is getting Obama's free stuff. Likely getting some sort of government aid while the rest of the working class pays for it.
Gina,I really want to try to read your post.

Think you could chill on the wall of CAPS?

And you really shouldn't generalize Obama's supporters.

I don't generalize conservatives,I mean are you a racist NASCAR watching bible beater?

Do you wear shirts w/ animals air brushed on them?

Do you drink Pabst blue ribbon while cussing at the T.V?

Nope?

Didn't think so.

Myself for example have been working since I was 14,will continue to labor till I'm dead.
I eat red meat,collect firearms and don't have any issue publicly singing the national anthem.
I voted for Mr.Obama.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#26 Nov 18, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't generalize conservatives,I mean are you a racist NASCAR watching bible beater?
Nope?
Didn't think so.
Myself for example have been working since I was 14,will continue to labor till I'm dead.
I eat red meat,collect firearms and don't have any issue publicly singing the national anthem.
I voted for Mr.Obama.
Just in time for Christmas... you sound like a fruitcake.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Location hidden

#27 Nov 18, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling,the trademark of someone w/ nothing of value to say.

“I'm always right!”

Palm Springs, CA

#28 Nov 18, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling,the trademark of someone w/ nothing of value to say.
If the shoe fits, you should wear it. Anyone that defends an idiot like Obama is an imbecile.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Location hidden

#29 Nov 18, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits, you should wear it. Anyone that defends an idiot like Obama is an imbecile.
Hmm,If the leader of the free world&commander of the worlds most powerful military is a "idiot".

What would that make you professor?
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#30 Nov 19, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope?
Didn't think so.
I voted for Mr.Obama.
First off, you couldn't make a generalization about me because I have never claimed any party affiliation. I don't know who you are describing, but I don't know any people who are Nascar watching bible beaters who wear animal shirts and drink Pabst. Second, there are two types of people who voted for Obama, those that want his free stuff and continue to think the American working public has been put on the planet to pay for them not to work and two those who vote in terms of what a president will or will not do for them, which really falls in the above category. I am not swayed by what the president will do for me, I am swayed by what the president will do for the country. Obama has the immediate hand to mouth people or those that support such a liberal ideology in terms of what society should do for the poor. I am the child of a first generation Italian who came here with nothing and made himself a millionaire, when much of his early life was shining shoes. I am not ashamed to say that, as I am proud that my generation was the first to graduate college as are my children. I didn't get a government grant not did my children to do that. I vote for the president that believes in those ideals and not in the ideal that people should get a free ride and the rich should pay for it. A free ride, at any time in life, never fosters the appreciation and hard earned lessons earning it on your own do. So, I put you in that category because you MORE THAN LIKELY voted for Obama in terms of how it will impact you. That is where the stupidity begins...selfishness and greed
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#31 Nov 19, 2012
Excellent One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hysterical Judge...you have me laughing at 5:58 in the a.m. at my computer. I like that one. LMAO
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#32 Nov 19, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm,If the leader of the free world&commander of the worlds most powerful military is a "idiot".
What would that make you professor?
Obama...is he the leader of the free world or the one that will drive it into peril? I think the later!!
Professor Gina

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#33 Nov 19, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was Bush suppose to do, stop all air planes with the vision that they MAY do something at one of the hundreds of airport on one of the 1000s of flights? Anyone who thinks Bush could have done something to stop that is an idiot!!! And, I never defended or said Bush was a good president. He is only half of the problem. Obama is the other half of the problem.
There was many things bush could have done but did not like increase security checks so box cutters would not be brought onto planes.

However the more important facet is you completely ignored the fact that 11 US embassies were attacked under bush and a total of 54 Americans were murdered.

How is Benghazi any different?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#34 Nov 19, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
The next day in the rose garden Obama came right out and called it an act of terror.

Fox doesn't like to tell you lemmings that so you chose not to believe it.

Now that you changed the parameters of your argument then Bush should still be impeached because he misled the American people saying Iraq was an accomplice to 9/11.

Either way you can see your bias slant from here.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Location hidden

#35 Nov 19, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you couldn't make a generalization about me
I certainly could,that is IF I believed you could divide people into two "types".

I don't,I myself did not vote for Romney,not because he was rich,not because he was Mormon.

Not even because his own party found him "etch-a-scetchy" or a "vulture capitalist".

I didn't vote for him because I didn't think he had the People's best interest @ heart.

His 47% comment sealed the deal for me and many other Americans.

I mean what president say's "it's not my job to worry about them."

As president,it's your job to worry about everyone..everyone.

And no,I don't think attacking the rich is a solution,I don't agree w/ everything Obama does.

In the end,I chose him over Romney because I'm a moderate w/ liberal leanings.

Had the GOP not been hijacked by the tea party,it was just as likely a Republican could have gotten my vote.

But hey,that's not what this thread is about,it's about impeachment.

It's not going to happen for many reasons,the Senate being the most blaring.

But also because the Republicans as a whole are re-aligning their positions to prepare for 2016.

The last thing they want to do is p!ss off a majority of voters who just re-elected him.

The Committee will do it's due diligence in regards to Benghazi and it will drift off into the pages of history.

At the very most,someone will fall on their sword and that will be it.

Them are the facts,we as a people will have to deal w/ it.
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#36 Nov 19, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
There was many things bush could have done but did not like increase security checks so box cutters would not be brought onto planes.
However the more important facet is you completely ignored the fact that 11 US embassies were attacked under bush and a total of 54 Americans were murdered.
How is Benghazi any different?
I didn't ignore the fact about Bush, the FREAKIN fact of the matter is Bush is not president, Obama is. Second, we were not in the economic state of affairs we are in now for anyone to really pay attention as we are now. I am not looking back at Bush, it is done and he was not such a good president. It is kind of looking at an ex-husband trying to decide if you should divorce you are married to now. A waste of time because such thinking will not bring you to the answer. Quite simply, you are an Obama supporter and think attacking those past and future will evade the issue of today. Wake up it is 2012 and Bush hasn't been president in 4 years.
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#37 Nov 19, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
The next day in the rose garden Obama came right out and called it an act of terror.
Fox doesn't like to tell you lemmings that so you chose not to believe it.
Now that you changed the parameters of your argument then Bush should still be impeached because he misled the American people saying Iraq was an accomplice to 9/11.
Either way you can see your bias slant from here.
You are listening to false information. Obama didn't say it was an act of terror in that context about the attack in Benghazi. I am bowing out because people like you have your mind made up and I am not about to spar with anyone who sees their point of view and no one else's. You are boring, quite frankly.
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#38 Nov 19, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly could,that is IF I believed you could divide people into two "types".
I don't,I myself did not vote for Romney,not because he was rich,not because he was Mormon.
Not even because his own party found him "etch-a-scetchy" or a "vulture capitalist".
I didn't vote for him because I didn't think he had the People's best interest @ heart.
His 47% comment sealed the deal for me and many other Americans.
I mean what president say's "it's not my job to worry about them."
As president,it's your job to worry about everyone..everyone.
And no,I don't think attacking the rich is a solution,I don't agree w/ everything Obama does.
In the end,I chose him over Romney because I'm a moderate w/ liberal leanings.
Had the GOP not been hijacked by the tea party,it was just as likely a Republican could have gotten my vote.
But hey,that's not what this thread is about,it's about impeachment.
It's not going to happen for many reasons,the Senate being the most blaring.
But also because the Republicans as a whole are re-aligning their positions to prepare for 2016.
The last thing they want to do is p!ss off a majority of voters who just re-elected him.
The Committee will do it's due diligence in regards to Benghazi and it will drift off into the pages of history.
At the very most,someone will fall on their sword and that will be it.
Them are the facts,we as a people will have to deal w/ it.
The 47% comment was the truth!! You are among the 47% and, therefore, you judged him....plain and simple. As for impeachment, go back to school kid, the Senate doesn't impeach...the HOUSE does. The fact that they are Republican dominated ought to keep you on your toes. I know I am paying for you one way or another. Your posts reek of it.

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Location hidden

#39 Nov 19, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am paying for you one way or another. Your posts reek of it.
Your not paying for a damn thing for me kid,keep dreaming.

And I'll make you a deal,if they impeach him.

I'll never post on topix again and if they don't..you do the same?

Deal?
Gina33

West Milford, NJ

#40 Nov 19, 2012
FaceDemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not paying for a damn thing for me kid,keep dreaming.
And I'll make you a deal,if they impeach him.
I'll never post on topix again and if they don't..you do the same?
Deal?
Adah...if they don't impeach him, what is there to talk about anyway? Makes no sense.
rider

Marquette, MI

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adah...if they don't impeach him, what is there to talk about anyway? Makes no sense.
Every question you have of Benghazi, ask it about 9-11-01, then let us know which cover-up is more EVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min doug 638,115
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Joe Fortuna 30,319
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Malone 617,993
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) 38 min Sad Wings of Destiny 73
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min Hillary 2016 181,967
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,922
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web