Will Obama be impeached for the Benghazi coverup?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guy Fawkes

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Will Obama be impeached for the Benghazi coverup? Given the fact that this scandal is bigger than watergate, Iran Contra and everyother national tragedy this country has everfaced. Should congress proceed with impeachment proceedings and possibly bring criminal charges against Obama for ordering no military aid to rescue the murdered US ambassador and navy seals when they pleaded repeatedly for help?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Guy Fawkes wrote:
Will Obama be impeached for the Benghazi coverup? Given the fact that this scandal is bigger than watergate, Iran Contra and everyother national tragedy this country has everfaced. Should congress proceed with impeachment proceedings and possibly bring criminal charges against Obama for ordering no military aid to rescue the murdered US ambassador and navy seals when they pleaded repeatedly for help?
Really, where is your source that A: there has been a White House coverup?

B: Obama was involved

C: what in your eyes makes it bigger than selling weapons to US enemies?

Try to sound somewhat intelligent before you post.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, where is your source that A: there has been a White House coverup?
B: Obama was involved
C: what in your eyes makes it bigger than selling weapons to US enemies?
Try to sound somewhat intelligent before you post.
Obama is pro gay. he loves gays. and you voted for him. therefore, you take it up the arse*** for sure. and another proof ? you name is rollin

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is pro gay. he loves gays. and you voted for him. therefore, you take it up the arse*** for sure. and another proof ? you name is rollin
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
The self loathing homo failed once again. Get your ticket to Canada yet little girl?
Bah

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Seriously Fact-check has a timeline of the attack and the lies that are still being told today. Isn't that what a lie is?
Is it worse than Fast and Furious? Yes because these folks were asking for help and were denied.
Gina33

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I think Obama is going to be impeached and, more than likely, convicted and removed from office. In consideration of the fact that the House impeaches and it is Republican dominated, Obama doesn't stand a chance to avoid impeachment. Once the Senate tries him and the cover up is exposed, Obama is done. Interesting if he will pull a Nixon and resign once the truth is revealed. If not, it will be the first time in U.S. history that a president is removed from office. Maybe that will make those people in the 50 states who want to seceded from the Union feel appeased. Whatever happens, Obama is only good for half of America. The other half that wants him out may win in the end.

My Two Cents

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Gina33 wrote:
I think Obama is going to be impeached and, more than likely, convicted and removed from office. In consideration of the fact that the House impeaches and it is Republican dominated, Obama doesn't stand a chance to avoid impeachment. Once the Senate tries him and the cover up is exposed, Obama is done. Interesting if he will pull a Nixon and resign once the truth is revealed. If not, it will be the first time in U.S. history that a president is removed from office. Maybe that will make those people in the 50 states who want to seceded from the Union feel appeased. Whatever happens, Obama is only good for half of America. The other half that wants him out may win in the end.
My Two Cents
....for what crime?
Blast on

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

First off our President is worthless. We have so much tech today we know when a fly farts. So I believe whole heartly that there was an alternative motive. You can not negotiate with Muslims in the middle east they kill us we kill them all kids women and men. Obama is not willing to do what it takes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Blast on wrote:
First off our President is worthless. We have so much tech today we know when a fly farts. So I believe whole heartly that there was an alternative motive. You can not negotiate with Muslims in the middle east they kill us we kill them all kids women and men. Obama is not willing to do what it takes
Ok...so what was this motive?
Gina33

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The charge would be "high crimes and misdemeanors" - Obama violated the public trust such that he lied to the American people. If you don't think it is a crime to allow men serving our country be sodomized and killed and do nothing about is a crime. To lie about it and blame the attack on a film, when it was a known terrorist attack, is a travesty of justice. If Nixon stepped down for bugging the Watergate Hotel and Johnson was impeached for firing a Radical Republican from his cabinet, the American people are sleeping behind the wheel to let Obama squirm his way out of this one. And, if any American is stupid enough to believe that the head of the CIA all of a sudden is exposed for having an affair during the same time the pooh pooh has hit the fan, I have lost all faith in human intelligence. Wake up people!!
Truth

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Rollin, take your pathetic attempts at intelligence somewhere else. If you would quit being so biased to Obama and open up your mind to the facts you would begin to see the truth. Support Obama all you want, but understand that when a situation like Benghazi occurs it doesn't matter who is president, republican or democrat, they need to be held accountable. We as Americans need to make sure our president is 100% honest with us rather than just take someone's word for it. If that's Americans are going to do then we are no more than lab rats. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Truth

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
....for what crime?
We don't know exactly what the crime is yet because its been covered up. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Gina33 wrote:
The charge would be "high crimes and misdemeanors" - Obama violated the public trust such that he lied to the American people. If you don't think it is a crime to allow men serving our country be sodomized and killed and do nothing about is a crime. To lie about it and blame the attack on a film, when it was a known terrorist attack, is a travesty of justice. If Nixon stepped down for bugging the Watergate Hotel and Johnson was impeached for firing a Radical Republican from his cabinet, the American people are sleeping behind the wheel to let Obama squirm his way out of this one. And, if any American is stupid enough to believe that the head of the CIA all of a sudden is exposed for having an affair during the same time the pooh pooh has hit the fan, I have lost all faith in human intelligence. Wake up people!!
SO then you are saying any attack that the President "lets" happen is an impeachable offense.

Bush - 9/11 should have been impeached.
Bush also sat by while 11 US embassies were attacked and a total of 54 Americans were murdered. Guess he should have been impeached 12 times just from that.

Nice try.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Rollin, take your pathetic attempts at intelligence somewhere else. If you would quit being so biased to Obama and open up your mind to the facts you would begin to see the truth. Support Obama all you want, but understand that when a situation like Benghazi occurs it doesn't matter who is president, republican or democrat, they need to be held accountable. We as Americans need to make sure our president is 100% honest with us rather than just take someone's word for it. If that's Americans are going to do then we are no more than lab rats. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Truth (nice oxymoron) take your horseshit and go peddle it to your kool aid drinking fellow lemmings.
Gina33

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
SO then you are saying any attack that the President "lets" happen is an impeachable offense.
Bush - 9/11 should have been impeached.
Bush also sat by while 11 US embassies were attacked and a total of 54 Americans were murdered. Guess he should have been impeached 12 times just from that.
Nice try.
If you are so misguided to think that the President "let" this happen rather than made it happen, I have some property to sell you on the Jersey shore. Your analogy has no merit, as Bush didn't lie about 9/11 when it DID happen. My issue is not that Obama failed to prevent or do anything about Benghazi, my issue is that he intentionally deceived the American public because he did not want any adverse publicity that would demonstrate his inept presidency. Benghazi happened at a time that Obama was attempting to recover from his first failed presidential debate. He lied to save his career rather than taking ownership for the fact that 4 Americans died at the hands of Al-Queda. To dismiss that attack on some anti-Muslim film is IMPEACHABLE!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so misguided to think that the President "let" this happen rather than made it happen, I have some property to sell you on the Jersey shore. Your analogy has no merit, as Bush didn't lie about 9/11 when it DID happen. My issue is not that Obama failed to prevent or do anything about Benghazi, my issue is that he intentionally deceived the American public because he did not want any adverse publicity that would demonstrate his inept presidency. Benghazi happened at a time that Obama was attempting to recover from his first failed presidential debate. He lied to save his career rather than taking ownership for the fact that 4 Americans died at the hands of Al-Queda. To dismiss that attack on some anti-Muslim film is IMPEACHABLE!!
Go back and re-read my post. I am not saying the president let this happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Gina33 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and bush did lie about 9/11. He was given advance warning, the target month, the principal players and did NOTHING.

Bush also sat by and did nothing when 11 US embassies were attacked resulting in the deaths of 54 American.

Deal with it

“Laser Guided Sanity”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Won't happen no matter how much you want it.

All the bobble heads on fox are trying their even best to make you think it might.

But it won't.

If it was by some miracle to actually happen,I would be as stunned as Rove on election day.
Gina33

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
...and bush did lie about 9/11. He was given advance warning, the target month, the principal players and did NOTHING.
Bush also sat by and did nothing when 11 US embassies were attacked resulting in the deaths of 54 American.
Deal with it
What was Bush suppose to do, stop all air planes with the vision that they MAY do something at one of the hundreds of airport on one of the 1000s of flights? Anyone who thinks Bush could have done something to stop that is an idiot!!! And, I never defended or said Bush was a good president. He is only half of the problem. Obama is the other half of the problem.
Gina33

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

FaceDemFacts wrote:
Won't happen no matter how much you want it.
All the bobble heads on fox are trying their even best to make you think it might.
But it won't.
If it was by some miracle to actually happen,I would be as stunned as Rove on election day.
You watch the news? Fox News no less? Wow, who would have thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

742 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with the word 511,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min wilderide 89,377
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min RFD 366
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 250,265
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min wilderide 216,278
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min wilderide 679,215
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••