Melissa and Dean Koss

Since: Jan 13

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Don't fall for this Craigslist scam:
Hi again,

Thank you, the car is located in Great Falls MT at DAS ( Dependable Auto Shippers ) headquarters, in the container, sealed and ready for shipping. You will have 10 days so you can inspect the car. Once you have inspected the car and decided to keep it, you will confirm your decision to Google Checkout and only then they will re-route the money in to my account, but if by any reason, you won't be satisfied with the car you can return it back for a full refund of your money. I will take care of the shipping, don't worry. You will receive the car with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, insurance etc).

Just get back with your full name and full shipping address and I will get everything started as soon as possible, then Google Checkout will contact you with further instructions.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, The car is in perfect condition, no electric problems, no accidents/liens/loans. No scratches, never been repainted. I have all the car manuals, title,documents. I'm selling this car because my child of only 19 died 4 months ago in a car accident,a drunk driver hit him and his fiancee. He was with his fiance's car coming to our home at his little brother birthday of 10 years old. The car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. The last price is $1,946. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through Google Checkout.I just need your full name,full shipping address, home/cell # so I can open a case.(with no further obligation or fees).Google Checkout will contact you with all the Transaction/shipping details you will need.We will take care of the shipping so don't worry. We hope to hear soon from you.

2005 Nissan Altima Mileage: 90,000 VIN: 1N4BL11E25N908434 Interior color: Beige Exterior color: Black Fuel type: Gasoline Engine: 3.5L V6 Cylinder Transmission: Automatic

Thank you for your interest!

Melissa and Dean Koss
I_K_J

Northport, AL

#2 Jan 13, 2013
They are a scam ?? I just emailed her this morning. I really needed that car
I_K_J

Northport, AL

#3 Jan 13, 2013
She just sent me the same thinq

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Yeah just making sure nobody else fell for it... I'm glad you seen this
Cassandra

Traverse City, MI

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Great to hear back from you about the Nissan altima it is a very beautiful car the only problem I have with it is its not your car!!! I don't understand how people like you can live with yourself. You use people who are in need of a car to get their hard earned money. Apparently you can't get a job or are to lazy to do anything with your life except try dirty scams for instance this one with me. Except I won't fall for it because the wonderful thing about the Internet is being able to search things like where the car is really at or finding about ten different stories that had to do with you and scams. Good luck with not getting caught cause karma is a bitch and for all the people that fell for this scam will finally get justice!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2013, at 12:01 PM, Melissa Koss <[email protected] > wrote:

Thanks for asking
This is a 2005 automatic Nissan Altima with 90k miles and mint condition. No need for repairs, never has accidents and no engine problems.got 6-cyl and VIN: 1N4BL11E25N908434. The clear title is ready to be signed on your name. Price is only $1,940 including delivery to your address because someone paid the shipping but after couldn't get the loan to buy it(reason the shipping is free). I'm on sea for the next 3 months involved with a Green Peace project at the Arctic Circle and don't need the car anymore(that way i sell it at this low price) also I need money for my project and want a quick deal(the reason i posted on internet)
I decided to sell it online through Google Checkout because this protects both: buyer&seller. Also they give you a period of 10 days free inspection(test drive). If the car is not like I described they will ship it back on my expense and you will get a full refund. All documents, clear title and a bill of sale on your name will come along with the car.

More photo's here: http://www.use.com/f28b3bc1bd1ef96ad38e

Let me know your decision, Melissa!

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Once again I'm glad someone else seen this post before it was too late!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min democrat destroyer 8,092
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 682,009
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Aerobatty 124,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min The Mod Squad 286,502
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min lil whispers 619,474
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 982,433
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Peter Ross 6,373
More from around the web