our gal hillary -- go, girl!

our gal hillary -- go, girl!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Mar 08

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2008
OK, I’m convinced--Clinton is far & away our best hope to get us back on track to a stable, prosperous economy. In addition to her clearly much superior qualifications, she's ready, with in-place, well-thought-out & detailed plans to effectively address the problems facing us. Obama's declared plan, on the other hand, is simply to “meet with the joint chiefs of staff” & apparently hope they’ll be able to tell him how to solve everything. In addition Clinton will be infinitely harder for McCain to combat. Obama's troubling history & growing list of close friendships with unsavory characters like Tony Rezko, Rev. Wright & Louis Faraquan, not to mention his almost complete lack of valid presidency qualifications, would be ready grist in a Republican campaign against Obama. The hype created by his well-funded campaign would collapse, & quickly. Clinton, on the other hand, has been fully vetted many times over & they’ve come up with nothing worse than the laughable accusation that she would “surrender” Iraq. Oh, and they also dislike her laugh.

We need a president now with the solid experience & prepared plans able to move us quickly forward in the right direction, and we need a nominee with the clean record & unquestionable qualifications for a viable candidacy. The only one qualified to fulfill these needs and to successfully lead us to a robust & peaceful future is Clinton.

fact finder
Mary of Virginia

Sandston, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Yea, right. Only if you don't mind liar and cheat and a woman who clawed her way over anyone she could. This woman is bad news. But, then, I can't believe that someone of Obama's character would ever be elected. They (idiots) are outnumbering us.
Harold

Palm Coast, FL

#3 Apr 12, 2015
Sorry, She will never be able to overcome the controversial questions that she will have to answer. Too much baggage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Outer Banks 26,950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Think 685,857
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web