Pat

Granby, CT

#125 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not the point, you simple try to find twists and turns while I can easily shut u down; Forget the businessman, Lets say a genuin in hackering, or any other shit, intelligence can reach beyond expectations, or lets say because of his brilliant charisma and intellect, he managed to become a tyrant, or lets say conquer the world I know its exaggerating, but still possible right? there is a chance someone can do it, hence this atheist conquered the world now finally he sins and no one can do anything about it, you views are sick since they do not hold hope for the poor oppressed, who's cries are not heard, no God is out there to save him what a sick cruel world we live in.
I posted this to the chimp guy, might interest you; very well let as assume I'm an atheist for the time being. I'm far superior than you since I am not controlled by my emotions you are a humiliation, you say your not controlled by God yet your controlled by your feelings, thus doing good and being a good man. I'm far much beyond you not only am I free from the control of God, but I'm also free from the control of my feelings.
You make no point Bozo. Morals are the rules of group cooperantion, nothing more.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#126 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU A FOOOL??? your the one who has been saying we were monkey I told u I belieave in evolution but never that we were monkeys are you reading well or r u blind?
I challenge you to show me the post where I said man was a monkey before turning into man. Either show me the post or apologize for lying about it.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#127 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
That all I wanted to hear perfect. You deny creations yet you believe in their existence. Since, you believe in logic then answer this;
The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?
Explain how you God exists if he was NOT created? And you are proclaiming about your God, the same thing as I am speculating about the universe.

Unlike you I accept many possibilities concerning the universe. I told you to be careful with the argument that every thing that exists needs a cause........That includes your God!!!!. You want me to explain how the universe exists if it has no cause.....you are required to do the same with your God.

Here, for example is another possibility, its called the Hartle-Hawking State. This is a no-boundry proposal that the universe is infinite. There was NO time before the singularity (the big bang) because time did NOT exist before the formation of "space-time" associated with the big bang. The universe has NO beginning, it has no initial boundaries in time nor space. Beginnings are entities that have to do with TIME. Because TIME did NOT exist before the big bang, the concept of a beginning for the universe is MEANINGLESS.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#128 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
That all I wanted to hear perfect. You deny creations yet you believe in their existence. Since, you believe in logic then answer this;
The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?
Of course common sense is one of my highest values, it should be your also. Common sense tells me that TIME is a constant, there can never be a situate where TIME is non-existent. Part of the big bang theory states that there was no time or space before the singularity. Since Time is a constant, any speculation about the universe having a beginning is pointless. Dr. Neil Turok premiss makes good sense I light of time being a constant. The big band was a LOCAL event in a mulit-universe. A reoccurring event, much like a perpetual motion machine. Our universe, one of many, expands from a tiny point of intense matter (the big bang) as it is still doing, everything moving rapidly away from a central point, and then contracts back to that tiny point of intense matter.

Or, in your case.......A magical being for which there is absolutely no proof, snapped his fingers and the entire cosmos magically popped into existence.

I'll take logic, and reason, and a huge portion of common sense over magic anyway.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#129 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
On the subject of common sense, you NEVER responded to my post #83, on which of those scenarios seemed most reasonable. I'd like to see you exercise some common sense on this, I'll wait.

Also, I'd love for you to explain how Allah turned a tribe of MONKEY'S into......MONKEY'S. thanks!!

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#130 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no point Bozo. Morals are the rules of group cooperantion, nothing more.
You say nothing controls you no God not any1, but I see rules control you..rules do not control God

Kuwait, Kuwait

#131 Jan 29, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to show me the post where I said man was a monkey before turning into man. Either show me the post or apologize for lying about it.
What is this......????

You continue to bring up your belief that our species came from monkeys. NOWHERE in the study and analysis of evolution is there a premiss that man was once a monkey and evolved into humans....NOWHERE!!! You have been listening to your religious zealots too much. Go to the library and study the process of evolution, stop embarrassing yourself.....really!!!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#132 Jan 29, 2013
@blacklagoon

When did I ever say man was a monkey

I'm the one you challanges you show me now where I said or apologize that your the one who lied.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#133 Jan 29, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how you God exists if he was NOT created? And you are proclaiming about your God, the same thing as I am speculating about the universe.
Unlike you I accept many possibilities concerning the universe. I told you to be careful with the argument that every thing that exists needs a cause........That includes your God!!!!. You want me to explain how the universe exists if it has no cause.....you are required to do the same with your God.
Here, for example is another possibility, its called the Hartle-Hawking State. This is a no-boundry proposal that the universe is infinite. There was NO time before the singularity (the big bang) because time did NOT exist before the formation of "space-time" associated with the big bang. The universe has NO beginning, it has no initial boundaries in time nor space. Beginnings are entities that have to do with TIME. Because TIME did NOT exist before the big bang, the concept of a beginning for the universe is MEANINGLESS.
A creator cannot be created simple look at it this way, cars/constructs these are all made, the makers of those are NOT made they are created thus the creator of those creations cannot be either made nor created.

Yes I still stick with the cause and effect, but God cannot be subjected as an effect, since he is not an effect there is no cause for God.

You simply proved my point for the your last example, TIME is something man brought up, which is simply an indicator of events that occur during a period, in which they labeled and gave it an identity. Space...same man brought it up as a measure between distances and dimensions. However, all that existed not by us we simply identify, but do not create, thus it had been created if u say made then how is the creator of those makers?

"the concept of a beginning for the universe is MEANINGLESS." I'm afraid u said something that all atheists disagree with you on that point, since atheists say that our very purpose for living and that we are all here is simply for learning, which in this case is meaningful.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#134 Jan 29, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>On the subject of common sense, you NEVER responded to my post #83, on which of those scenarios seemed most reasonable. I'd like to see you exercise some common sense on this, I'll wait.
Also, I'd love for you to explain how Allah turned a tribe of MONKEY'S into......MONKEY'S. thanks!!
I see you understood wrong, Allah turned a tribe of HUMANS who refused to believe in his might and so Alah punished them by turning them into monkeys as for your post #83 and all about common sense I'm saving this conversation for later as it will expand more and more let us now deal first with the Creations,Causes and Effects, Space Time momentum and others posted just now. Unless if u insist I must reply #83 NOW tell me, if not I'll be happy to do so later on.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#135 Jan 29, 2013
@BlackLagoon Let us leave the common sence discussion for later ok?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#136 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I wish to know if a sophisticated atheist can be a good person. Good as in does not murder, steal, or cause harm in any way to himself or others. Since Atheists deny the existence of God I see no reason that they must be good. Say I'm an atheist this is how I think...if I can steal this mans money and get away with it why on earth will I say NO!!?? no one can punish me ..h.
why dont you become atheist and steal away then?
is it bc you know youre lying..
punishment wont come from god,but humans very swiftly I assure you..LOL

Location hidden

#137 Jan 29, 2013
Study done in May of last year. Atheism motivation - search it. This is a taster of the conclusion
http://now.msn.com/atheists-more-compassionat...
Basically atheists moral compass is set from empathy and religists is set from belief.
Good and bad people in both groups. Religion hasn't stopped anybody committing crimes; atheism hasn't caused anybody to commit crimes. A person who does whatever they want regardless is a sociopath not an atheist.
Pat

Granby, CT

#138 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
You say nothing controls you no God not any1, but I see rules control you..rules do not control God
Rules don't control leprechauns or Mother Goose either!
You have a very small malfunctioning brain.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#139 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly rules do not control animals or other life forms, as we believe they as well as plants pray and worship God. As for you, the rules you decide on you follow, thus you worship only what you learn. How can u worship God then since u can never LEARN God, only He is omniscient not you.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#140 Jan 29, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you become atheist and steal away then?
is it bc you know youre lying..
punishment wont come from god,but humans very swiftly I assure you..LOL
it is not because I fear human punishment, I assure u. I only fear hell.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#141 Jan 29, 2013
Matt Road wrote:
Study done in May of last year. Atheism motivation - search it. This is a taster of the conclusion
http://now.msn.com/atheists-more-compassionat...
Basically atheists moral compass is set from empathy and religists is set from belief.
Good and bad people in both groups. Religion hasn't stopped anybody committing crimes; atheism hasn't caused anybody to commit crimes. A person who does whatever they want regardless is a sociopath not an atheist.
huh, and your telling me that we as humans are lucky that we have empathy, if not then all atheists would have been the worst people on Earth. We however, thank God for even that empathy was intilled by Him to help even those who are lost (atheists)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#142 Jan 29, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
rulers of your belly food diagestion controls you,because you only posts FARTS AND STINK

you are not able to control them,

also instead seat here and fart every post,just go a take s...according to natural relief RULERS of your misearble poor and wrecked body
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#143 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
rulers of your belly food diagestion controls you,because you only posts FARTS AND STINK
you are not able to control them,
also instead seat here and fart every post,just go a take s...according to natural relief RULERS of your misearble poor and wrecked body
projecting much Shrunkenhead?lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#145 Jan 29, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not because I fear human punishment, I assure u. I only fear hell.
So u believe in God coz u fear him?

So fear is greater than love now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min karl44 794,322
# 1 Interracial Dating Site for Interracial sin... 24 min chicagodating 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Pad 567,658
Interracial Dating in Chicago, Chicago Interrac... 31 min interracialchicag... 4
gigolo 38 min hardii53f63db 1
# 1 Interracial Dating Chicago- Interracial Dat... 52 min lovechicago 3
horny peeps 59 min mike 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr lightbeamrider 514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web