Are Atheists Good People?
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1267 Dec 22, 2013
Atheists are no different from many other people, in that they know how to do good things, but the Lord sees them as children of the devil until, and or unless, they accept the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late. Just keepin' it....REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1268 Dec 22, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that Xtian "LOVE" we hear so much about!
ETERNITY IN HELL is a REAL long....time(oh...I forgot....time won't exist.....IN HELL)...to think about all of the LIES you spoke against the Lord!! You represent your lord and master, Satan the Wicked One, REAL well!! But the REALITY of the matter is that he offers you no love or peace or happiness for allowing him to USE YOU! He only offers what lies ahead for himself!!!: AN ETERNITY IN HELL! Is that what you WANT?! IS IT??!!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#1269 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are no different from many other people, in that they know how to do good things, but the Lord sees them as children of the devil until, and or unless, they accept the Lord Jesus Christ before it's too late. Just keepin' it....REAL.
What lord? What devil? You mean your imaginary friends no one can see or hear?

Just keepin' it....REAL!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#1270 Dec 22, 2013
Jenji wrote:
The answer to this is, yes of course – atheists can be very good people. The question becomes, are they "saved" for their afterlife – but then of course, atheists don't worry about that!
mn What afterlife? Are you referring to your offspring's memory?
Why would theists or atheists worry so much about what their descendants remember about you, is this a selfless quest or did you make a historical significance?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1271 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>ETERNITY IN HELL is a REAL long....time(oh...I forgot....time won't exist.....IN HELL)...to think about all of the LIES you spoke against the Lord!! You represent your lord and master, Satan the Wicked One, REAL well!! But the REALITY of the matter is that he offers you no love or peace or happiness for allowing him to USE YOU! He only offers what lies ahead for himself!!!: AN ETERNITY IN HELL! Is that what you WANT?! IS IT??!!
Prove Hell or your Lord and Master exist, either one ... I'll wait.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1272 Dec 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What lord? What devil? You mean your imaginary friends no one can see or hear?
Just keepin' it....REAL!
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1273 Dec 22, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=s637-5A9GroXX
Prove Hell or your Lord and Master exist, either one ... I'll wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1276 Dec 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s637-5A9GroXX
Your god is Woody Woodpecker???

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1277 Dec 23, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that Xtian "LOVE" we hear so much about!
Ooogah Boogah, hope all is fine. You're not getting any younger, don't you feel the need yet to get right with God before the electrical activity that keeps your heart ticking ceases due to an array of problems. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study with them and then get baptized and know you'll have a home in heaven when this life is over.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#1278 Dec 23, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Ooogah Boogah, hope all is fine. You're not getting any younger, don't you feel the need yet to get right with God before the electrical activity that keeps your heart ticking ceases due to an array of problems. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study with them and then get baptized and know you'll have a home in heaven when this life is over.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1279 Dec 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>ETERNITY IN HELL is a REAL long....time(oh...I forgot....time won't exist.....IN HELL)...to think about all of the LIES you spoke against the Lord!! You represent your lord and master, Satan the Wicked One, REAL well!! But the REALITY of the matter is that he offers you no love or peace or happiness for allowing him to USE YOU! He only offers what lies ahead for himself!!!: AN ETERNITY IN HELL! Is that what you WANT?! IS IT??!!
So basically, you have no evidence at all that Hell, Satan or your Lord exist. Why am I not surprised?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1280 Dec 23, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Ooogah Boogah, hope all is fine. You're not getting any younger, don't you feel the need yet to get right with God before the electrical activity that keeps your heart ticking ceases due to an array of problems. I urge you to go to the nearest Church of Christ and study with them and then get baptized and know you'll have a home in heaven when this life is over.
You have no verifiable evidence at all that your God, Lord, Christ or heaven exist. You are just flapping your face to hear yourself talk.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1281 Dec 23, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you have no evidence at all that Hell, Satan or your Lord exist. Why am I not surprised?
If God doesn't exist, how is it that your mother and father 'knew one another' and then after nine months in a 'cave', YOU were born?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1282 Dec 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If God doesn't exist, how is it that your mother and father 'knew one another' and then after nine months in a 'cave', YOU were born?
That's called ontogeny, you apocalyptic imbecile.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1283 Dec 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If God doesn't exist, how is it that your mother and father 'knew one another' and then after nine months in a 'cave', YOU were born?
It's called "biology", fumb duck!!
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1287 Dec 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's called ontogeny, you apocalyptic imbecile.
Your just plain stoopid...by choice. Be gone...peasant.
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#1288 Dec 24, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "biology", fumb duck!!
Hey, Marvin Moron, male and female gender doesn't come from 'mere biology'. Life can only come from pre-existing life, you (m)umb (d)onkey

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1289 Dec 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your just plain stoopid...by choice. Be gone...peasant.
And you never heard of Chandrasekhar's Limit before now, have you?

How about the proton/electron mass ratio?

Do you know why it takes a supernova to make the heavier elements of which you're made? How about that irritating triple-point?

Let's make it all easy: dicotyledon or monocotyledon?

No, not knowing that lot doesn't make you stupid. Just ignorant, and that can be fixed.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1290 Dec 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Your just plain stoopid...by choice. Be gone...peasant.
That's punctuated "you're". Short for "You are".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1291 Dec 24, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "biology", fumb duck!!
Ding!

Gottim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,569
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 678,602
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 45 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 50 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 52 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web