Are Atheists Good People?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1245 Jul 13, 2013
robina87 wrote:
<quoted text> no u are a bad person and never out of court get what imean
false, he is not a bad person, its just the atheist concept that is bad.

robina87

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1246 Dec 14, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
false, he is not a bad person, its just the atheist concept that is bad.
ok the concept is bad. i believe in the lord

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1247 Dec 15, 2013
robina87 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok the concept is bad. i believe in the lord
Can you prove this "lord" exists or ever did?

The opposite of faith is not doubt, it is certainty.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#1248 Dec 15, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I wish to know if a sophisticated atheist can be a good person. Good as in does not murder, steal, or cause harm in any way to himself or others. Since Atheists deny the existence of God I see no reason that they must be good. Say I'm an atheist this is how I think...if I can steal this mans money and get away with it why on earth will I say NO!!?? no one can punish me and I'll just be happy who cares if he is sad why would I have feelings for him? if he is sad why must I be sad, am I the one being sad or him? screw him let him be sad I'll just do it..Therefore, if an Atheist is a genius and cunning he will satisfy his desires with no remorse. He will kill steal do anything since there is no God.
If there is a an Atheist who is a good person he is a dumb ass because he can cheat and trick do whatever he wants without getting punished unless caught. Or not a complete Atheist meaning he still doubts the deny of God. If your an Atheist and have some feelings that you fear or anything it simply means you fell the presence of God but your just too scared to admit it.
That's why sophisticated Atheists are technically evil men and cannot be trusted, since they do not love God and fear his wrath.
I heard recently that there were no atheist groups coming to the aid of disaster victims like churches do.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1249 Dec 15, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard recently that there were no atheist groups coming to the aid of disaster victims like churches do.
You were misinformed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seculari...

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#1250 Dec 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You were misinformed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seculari...
Technically the National Guard is a secular organization, as is the red cross , FEMA and all federal disaster agency's . Even the response to other countries are secular in nature.

The Borderland of Sol

#1251 Dec 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically the National Guard is a secular organization, as is the red cross , FEMA and all federal disaster agency's . Even the response to other countries are secular in nature.
But, but , but - America is a CHRISTIAN country! Federal organizations are CHRISTIAN!
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#1252 Dec 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
my raptured at 21.10/2011 madam Pipke laud farts from the moon ,are proofs for you,that farts exists also Above all exist also MAKER OF COLON WHO ALLOW TO HAVE GOOD DIAGESTION AND FART LAUD AT YOUR HEAD,my dear oogha boogha malunga binbo Pee Pee?
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#1253 Dec 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But, but , but - America is a CHRISTIAN country! Federal organizations are CHRISTIAN!
and you are foreign atheistic scum,Liar,and 8 foreign languages haluciantions
ty pierdolo ny kleine howno
coimprende meine kleine dindolunio?
o?very wellunienio?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1254 Dec 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So the proof that is used to bring people to God isn't to your liking. Why should there be proof just for you to believe when others haven't any problem with what proof there is now, so no extra proof just to help you because it's not the proof that's the problem, it's your attitude that's causing you to be lost, so stop asking for help until you do something with your attitude.
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#1255 Dec 15, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> So the proof that is used to bring people to God isn't to your liking. Why should there be proof just for you to believe when others haven't any problem with what proof there is now, so no extra proof just to help you because it's not the proof that's the problem, it's your attitude that's causing you to be lost, so stop asking for help until you do something with your attitude.
ooga boogah baluga s
babling same crap past 5 years, and never change his rotten deadly rat brain,
it look like that this earthly atheistic animal-have body of human but inside is made from old skunks parts body,or fish embrio his brain,
and nothing can help this deadly stinking inside embrio,untill body die together with his skunks dead soul, and finsh his life stories under this Universe(Cosmos)

I also am worry about you?
Did you ask Lord ?if you can work for Him?
did you sent application?
and approval to be his emploee?
do you know His Codex of His law given to His employes and labor?

or you claim something what you never receive from Lord,
and you try to decive the Lord,cheat Him, and cheat others,how big bongo you are??

#1256 Dec 21, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> So the proof that is used to bring people to God isn't to your liking. Why should there be proof just for you to believe when others haven't any problem with what proof there is now, so no extra proof just to help you because it's not the proof that's the problem, it's your attitude that's causing you to be lost, so stop asking for help until you do something with your attitude.
You mean the "attitude" that truth is accompanied by verifiable evidence, of which you have none. That "attitude"? I really don't see anything wrong with it, it is what science is based upon.
garriepic

New Kensington, PA

#1257 Dec 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… The Spirits ar bad

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#1258 Dec 21, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
ooga boogah baluga s
babling same crap past 5 years, and never change his rotten deadly rat brain,
it look like that this earthly atheistic animal-have body of human but inside is made from old skunks parts body,or fish embrio his brain,
and nothing can help this deadly stinking inside embrio,untill body die together with his skunks dead soul, and finsh his life stories under this Universe(Cosmos)
I also am worry about you?
Did you ask Lord ?if you can work for Him?
did you sent application?
and approval to be his emploee?
do you know His Codex of His law given to His employes and labor?
or you claim something what you never receive from Lord,
and you try to decive the Lord,cheat Him, and cheat others,how big bongo you are??
Funny fellow, if you could ever get this lord to show up to ask anything, we would never again have this sort of correspondence.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#1259 Dec 21, 2013
The answer to this is, yes of course – atheists can be very good people. The question becomes, are they "saved" for their afterlife – but then of course, atheists don't worry about that!

The Borderland of Sol

#1260 Dec 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "attitude" that truth is accompanied by verifiable evidence, of which you have none. That "attitude"? I really don't see anything wrong with it, it is what science is based upon.
Heya, Ooog!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1261 Dec 21, 2013
Jenji wrote:
The answer to this is, yes of course – atheists can be very good people. The question becomes, are they "saved" for their afterlife – but then of course, atheists don't worry about that!
Lucifer wrote.
if life was fair we would be burning them [Christians] on stakes or beating their children for not being gay.
River Tam wrote.
I beat your children every day. An ATHEIST at the top of her class.
From Atheism requires as much faith as Religion. Page 9357.

Seems these atheists equate fairness with beating the children of Christians and burning Christians at the stake. No they do not worry about the afterlife. They are more concerned with beating the children of Christians.

#1262 Dec 22, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Heya, Ooog!
Have a cool yule Mac!!

#1263 Dec 22, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Lucifer wrote.
<quoted text>
River Tam wrote.
<quoted text> From Atheism requires as much faith as Religion. Page 9357.
Seems these atheists equate fairness with beating the children of Christians and burning Christians at the stake. No they do not worry about the afterlife. They are more concerned with beating the children of Christians.
This is a lie. No Atheist need do such things to Christians. Christians are perpetually doing these things to each other.

#1266 Dec 22, 2013
1 of Hundreds wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get a hot yule after you ram you good buddy...
Yep, out pops a Yule Log!
There's that Xtian "LOVE" we hear so much about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Mr Wiggley 28,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Steve 637,246
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min truth 44,115
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 17 min Kisses7644 365
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Barnsweb 18,499
the american sacrifice 26 min Goddess2461 3
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 28 min Cakez7643 3,601
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min slurps1486 968,716
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web