Are Atheists Good People?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1222 May 11, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> It didn't say that and you and I know it didn't.
Actually, you did...but whatever.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1223 May 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you did...but whatever.
You could if you wanted to show that you were right by simply showing me where it states what you imply, but I know you can't do that, because it doesn't imply anything of the sort.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#1224 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are the children of Satan the devil, fighting against the glorious REALITY of God's Eternal existence, His, obvious, Almighty power, and the Finished Work of His Holy, Almighty Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
LMAO!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1225 May 11, 2013
<quoted text> You could if you wanted to show that you were right by simply showing me where it states what you imply, but I know you can't do that, because it doesn't imply anything of the sort.
Um...yeah...apparently we're just all misinterpreting your words in the exact same way.

LOL

Location hidden

#1227 May 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...yeah...apparently we're just all misinterpreting your words in the exact same way.
LOL
Yeah the blind leading the blind.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#1230 May 13, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So the parents determine when a child is mature enough to go to hell?
Really?
That sounds pretty stupid.
Speaking of which, what about the mentally ill or incompetent? At what point are they mature enough to go to hell?
NO,,,GOD makes that call, he knows the heart more than you or I do.
Libertarian

London, UK

#1231 May 13, 2013
Are Atheists good people?

Generalise much?

There are good atheists, bad atheists and indifferent atheists, just the same as any religion.

Only the atheist will not try to justify oppressing others by using their beliefs.

Good or bad itself is a subjective judgement anyway, depending what your favourite flavour of myth says.

Good for that girl, maybe she was trying to get rid of him. I could not have a person in my house, especially the man in my bed, who would believe such utter rubbish. How could you respect them at all? They're best rid of each other.

Numptys shouldn't intermarry.
Libertarian

London, UK

#1232 May 13, 2013
Doctor Reality

Your name is ridiculous.
How can you be a doctor unless you respect the modern scientific method (any phd not just medical doctors)?

and Reality?! Reality obviously means nothing to you.

Perhaps you should be Reverend Myth instead.
Yawn

Tallmadge, OH

#1233 May 16, 2013
Libertarian wrote:
Doctor Reality
Your name is ridiculous.
How can you be a doctor unless you respect the modern scientific method (any phd not just medical doctors)?
and Reality?! Reality obviously means nothing to you.
Perhaps you should be Reverend Myth instead.
His original topix nym was "Retard Doctor". It was soooooo fitting, except for the "doctor" part.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#1234 May 16, 2013
<quoted text> Yeah the blind leading the blind.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1235 May 18, 2013
mom wrote:
my son married an atheist girl, and it was her way or the highway. her attitude was bitter, angry and resentful.
she did not want the name of jesus mentioned.
she was always threatenning to leave.
atheists like to brag that they are tolerant and free, but it is not true.
it was a prison sentence for him, until she finally drove him off.
it was the last straw, when she came in and he had the tv playing a gospel program.
she threw a bottle of coke and hit his head.
needless to say, he packed his things and left.
Why on earth did he marry her then? Was it in the hopes of converting her, I reckon secretly so.
Imagine if there was a religion completely different to yours and somebody else kept harping on about it, and perhaps rightly so it's a significant part of their lives; but just imagine how irritating that would be if you thought it was twaddle and they took the attitude that you were the deluded one.
Crikey, a bottle of fizzy drink, what a volatile girl (yeah, sarcasm)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1236 May 19, 2013
Atheists KNOW they have a very weak argument in their fight against God. But the REALITY of what they're trying to do is that they're simply running from God, trying to HIDE from the Lord Jesus Christ. They're as guilty of trying to hide as THIS man was: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1237 May 19, 2013
For REAL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1238 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
For REAL.
I do believe in God. but I like atheists who are friendly, than a Bible lunatic like you who hates gays.!! and f****ck you and your kind !!! I hope you die soon !!!
pen

Plattsburg, MO

#1239 May 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
I do believe in God. but I like atheists who are friendly, than a Bible lunatic like you who hates gays.!! and f****ck you and your kind !!! I hope you die soon !!!

You're just brainwashed by the media or some school maybe. Homosexual lifestyle is anti-family thus correctly minimalized worldwide, not just by Christians. The homosexuals have on average 20 years shorter lives. It is as deadly as street drugs.
This is why the Bible records God saying it is an abomination and sin, as anti-family.
It is not hate to preach anything from the Bible.
It is not hate and God is right about homosexuals.

Bible right again!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1240 May 19, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go down Excrement Avenue last night?? That's a REAL dangerous part of town, ain't it?? Right around the corner from AIDS Street, ain't it??

Location hidden

#1241 May 19, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just brainwashed by the media or some school maybe. Homosexual lifestyle is anti-family thus correctly minimalized worldwide, not just by Christians. The homosexuals have on average 20 years shorter lives. It is as deadly as street drugs.
This is why the Bible records God saying it is an abomination and sin, as anti-family.
It is not hate to preach anything from the Bible.
It is not hate and God is right about homosexuals.
Bible right again!
Well said.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1242 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> Did you go down Excrement Avenue last night?? That's a REAL dangerous part of town, ain't it?? Right around the corner from AIDS Street, ain't it??
....well????....

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#1243 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>....well????....
Yeah and you're cursing down the Hershey highway with a 5 gallon hat.

robina87

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1244 Jul 7, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
read this then come back
http://atheists.org/content/ethics-without-go...
no u are a bad person and never out of court get what imean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Janitor Of The LORD 618,278
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 641,002
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Steve III 44,263
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min jasiEL 104,548
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min ffj 969,784
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 25 min Ricky F 38,319
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Clearwater 182,262
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Thinking 37,134
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 280,845
More from around the web