Are Atheists Good People?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#105 Jan 28, 2013
I know like to see atheists views on the cause and effect law, do you all agree in one answer? If so tell me now.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#106 Jan 28, 2013
now*
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#107 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied biology well, I know what it is, in fact your the one who did not show me any reply when I spoke to u about evolution in viruses who slowly evolved into bacteria, hence the development of a flagellum etc. Evolution is not = we were monkeys. It is only a theory whom it can be tackled easily in many ways. I'm not here to tackle it, since I told u before I see nothing against evolution, however I do not agree that we were monkeys as I believe that monkeys were once a tribe whom did not succumb to Allah, therefore were punished and turned into monkey, here I agree with evolution that monkeys then evolved into the different classes, apes, baboons, chimps etc.
Again..who told u we are against the big bang? I have nothing against it, yet I differ as usual in something, which in this case would be the cause of the bigbang you say its unknown or some argue that certain molecular formula fission blablabla OK but what caused that reaction in the first place? I say to u we believe God's command if there existed ever a bigbang.
What I just said about the bigbang also aplies to what you said about lightning yes greeks were wrong I'm a muslim and still believe that wherever anything happens in the world its done by God's will as in lightnings earthquakes. Also, all creations plant life and animals and the sea etc pray non-stop day and night to allah.(I know your not gonna believe, I'm just saying for your own information about muslims)
"The process of evolution is simply a fact, no open mind needed. It's a process that is gong on right now, and can be observed and understood by anyone." be careful of what you say its not a fact its a theory.
You didn't study very well now did you? There is a huge difference between a virus and bacteria. A bacteria is a LIVING organism, and fulfills all the criteria of a living organism in that is can reproduce itself. A VIRUS is NOT a living organism and CANNOT reproduce itself. A Virus is an ORGANIC structure that interacts with a living organism. Unlike bacteria, a virus is not capable of their own reproduction and require a "host" in which to introduce their genetic material.

You certainly have a VERY warped sense of Evolution. Do you even realize what you just wrote? Here read tis and tell me it makes any kind of sense to you. "I believe that MONKEYS were once a TRIBE who did not succumb to ALLAH, therefore they were punished and turned into MONKEYS." REALLY....turned into monkeys from what? You said they were a tribe of monkeys, and then they got turned into monkeys? Give me some of that WEED you're smoking!!! ha ha ha
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#108 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied biology well, I know what it is, in fact your the one who did not show me any reply when I spoke to u about evolution in viruses who slowly evolved into bacteria, hence the development of a flagellum etc. Evolution is not = we were monkeys. It is only a theory whom it can be tackled easily in many ways. I'm not here to tackle it, since I told u before I see nothing against evolution, however I do not agree that we were monkeys as I believe that monkeys were once a tribe whom did not succumb to Allah, therefore were punished and turned into monkey, here I agree with evolution that monkeys then evolved into the different classes, apes, baboons, chimps etc.
Again..who told u we are against the big bang? I have nothing against it, yet I differ as usual in something, which in this case would be the cause of the bigbang you say its unknown or some argue that certain molecular formula fission blablabla OK but what caused that reaction in the first place? I say to u we believe God's command if there existed ever a bigbang.
What I just said about the bigbang also aplies to what you said about lightning yes greeks were wrong I'm a muslim and still believe that wherever anything happens in the world its done by God's will as in lightnings earthquakes. Also, all creations plant life and animals and the sea etc pray non-stop day and night to allah.(I know your not gonna believe, I'm just saying for your own information about muslims)
"The process of evolution is simply a fact, no open mind needed. It's a process that is gong on right now, and can be observed and understood by anyone." be careful of what you say its not a fact its a theory.
Every time you post you demonstrate your ignorance on a certain subject. It now appears as though you have no idea what a THEORY is. You project the idea that because it's a THEORY it is vague and has little validity. You couldn't be more wrong. Here, for your information is what constitutes a SCIENTIFIC THEORY. Someone has an idea, a premiss, he presents this as a HYPOTHESIS. Testing begins, data gathered, in the case for evolution, cave paintings and fossils are collected, they are dated, examined, and categorized. Once all the data is collected it is disseminated throughout the world-wide scientific community were it is examined further. Articles are written and, and the the real fun begins. All involved attempt to falsify these finding. Make every attempt to prove the hypothesis WRONG. Find something, anything that would prove this hypothesis faulty. After years of examining from every angel, making attempt after attempt to falsify the data, if all pass with flying colors, the hypothesis becomes a WORKING THEORY. It becomes THE VERY BEST EXPLANATION. You certainly understand that gravity is a theory, so is music, both very obviously NOT vague or having little validity. PLEASE.......Think before you post!!!! You're beginning to embarrass yourself!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#109 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I know like to see atheists views on the cause and effect law, do you all agree in one answer? If so tell me now.
Be careful with this argument. Everything needs a cause, so the universe and all things in it need a cause.......extrapolation....G od or in your case Allah is the cause. The obvious problem with this cause and effect argument is WHAT CAUSED God of Allah? If everything needs a cause or a creator, the who created the creator? Now....you can't say "Allah" has always existed, thats called "SPECIAL PLEADING" Were you create a premiss....and then exempt your God from the premiss.

There are many cosmologists and astrophysicist that maintain the universe as we know it has no boundaries, no edges, it is infinite. If thats the case then there is no need of a creator. As Stephen Hawking says,,,,"the universe just IS.
allen

Howell, MI

#110 Jan 28, 2013
well peter popoff is atheist right??

look how many people he scammed pretending to be a miracle working christian..

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#111 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't study very well now did you? There is a huge difference between a virus and bacteria. A bacteria is a LIVING organism, and fulfills all the criteria of a living organism in that is can reproduce itself. A VIRUS is NOT a living organism and CANNOT reproduce itself. A Virus is an ORGANIC structure that interacts with a living organism. Unlike bacteria, a virus is not capable of their own reproduction and require a "host" in which to introduce their genetic material.
You certainly have a VERY warped sense of Evolution. Do you even realize what you just wrote? Here read tis and tell me it makes any kind of sense to you. "I believe that MONKEYS were once a TRIBE who did not succumb to ALLAH, therefore they were punished and turned into MONKEYS." REALLY....turned into monkeys from what? You said they were a tribe of monkeys, and then they got turned into monkeys? Give me some of that WEED you're smoking!!! ha ha ha
u want to teach me biology? lmaooooooooo

listen well-

I know there is a huge difference in fact know each and ever difference they have, by stating that evolution may have evolved some viruses into bacteria obviously u come hear and just write to me whats on your mind hmm? Darwin's theory does not consist of all monkey like u, it also supports other evolution of organisms including viruses. Oh u say Viruses is not a living thing it is dead your wrong a virus is still considered a half dead incomplete organism, which usually scientists have trouble in classifying them since they do not all follow the 7 rules of life. Go research some evolution of viruses theories before u throw some false ideas here. About the monkeys...I personally think your one of em.^^

Oh and btw do u believe in creations yes or no?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#112 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Every time you post you demonstrate your ignorance on a certain subject. It now appears as though you have no idea what a THEORY is. You project the idea that because it's a THEORY it is vague and has little validity. You couldn't be more wrong. Here, for your information is what constitutes a SCIENTIFIC THEORY. Someone has an idea, a premiss, he presents this as a HYPOTHESIS. Testing begins, data gathered, in the case for evolution, cave paintings and fossils are collected, they are dated, examined, and categorized. Once all the data is collected it is disseminated throughout the world-wide scientific community were it is examined further. Articles are written and, and the the real fun begins. All involved attempt to falsify these finding. Make every attempt to prove the hypothesis WRONG. Find something, anything that would prove this hypothesis faulty. After years of examining from every angel, making attempt after attempt to falsify the data, if all pass with flying colors, the hypothesis becomes a WORKING THEORY. It becomes THE VERY BEST EXPLANATION. You certainly understand that gravity is a theory, so is music, both very obviously NOT vague or having little validity. PLEASE.......Think before you post!!!! You're beginning to embarrass yourself!!
I know what I post, reasonable or deductible ideas or views. it is always u who fails to present a counterargument. So far the best one was "Christianityisevil" who provided me a link about atheism which had truly strong claims. However I still manage to point out some flaws in your system.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#113 Jan 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Easy, BL, please?
Clem's good people.
OMG, thank u for that, that was very nice of u!:-)

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#114 Jan 28, 2013
allen wrote:
well peter popoff is atheist right??
look how many people he scammed pretending to be a miracle working christian..
was that the same guy in the u/s who the americans trusted him from their deepest hearts, that they all use to say he will never still whatsoever?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#115 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful with this argument. Everything needs a cause, so the universe and all things in it need a cause.......extrapolation....G od or in your case Allah is the cause. The obvious problem with this cause and effect argument is WHAT CAUSED God of Allah? If everything needs a cause or a creator, the who created the creator? Now....you can't say "Allah" has always existed, thats called "SPECIAL PLEADING" Were you create a premiss....and then exempt your God from the premiss.
There are many cosmologists and astrophysicist that maintain the universe as we know it has no boundaries, no edges, it is infinite. If thats the case then there is no need of a creator. As Stephen Hawking says,,,,"the universe just IS.
time and space is what God created saying that he has always existed does not even make send. Moreover, how can a creator be created? Thus we reach the statement where the creations themselves; can they create? can you create something no, hence you are a creation therefore inferior. the superior is the creator. there is nothing above the superior. Cars/building constructs have all be made by us, we have all bean created by the creater (God) which in this arguement would be the ultimate cause.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#116 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
u want to teach me biology? lmaooooooooo
listen well-
I know there is a huge difference in fact know each and ever difference they have, by stating that evolution may have evolved some viruses into bacteria obviously u come hear and just write to me whats on your mind hmm? Darwin's theory does not consist of all monkey like u, it also supports other evolution of organisms including viruses. Oh u say Viruses is not a living thing it is dead your wrong a virus is still considered a half dead incomplete organism, which usually scientists have trouble in classifying them since they do not all follow the 7 rules of life. Go research some evolution of viruses theories before u throw some false ideas here. About the monkeys...I personally think your one of em.^^
Oh and btw do u believe in creations yes or no?

You should stick to castlevania, Cept...I kill you every time.
You could never beat the batman in the end...heheheh

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#117 Jan 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick to castlevania, Cept...I kill you every time.
You could never beat the batman in the end...heheheh
I finished all castlevania from the nes and msx up till the nds.
Which batman do u mean I also played all batman games before the new ps2/ps1 crappy ones. Oh I am wearing a batman t-shirt atm too what a coincidence nothing about God here I assure u :PPPPP
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#118 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
time and space is what God created saying that he has always existed does not even make send. Moreover, how can a creator be created? Thus we reach the statement where the creations themselves; can they create? can you create something no, hence you are a creation therefore inferior. the superior is the creator. there is nothing above the superior. Cars/building constructs have all be made by us, we have all bean created by the creater (God) which in this arguement would be the ultimate cause.
You always resort to positive statements about God. God did this, God did that. "Time and space is what God created." Until you can provide EVIDENCE that this God created anything, you just talking out of your ass. Show me some proof for what you claim, provide some verifiable support for this God, and then we can have a discussion, until then all you're doing is showing us all simply what you believe to be true. When you say things like....."Time and space is what God created." You stating this as FACTUAL. Your are saying it is a FACT that God created timer and space. FACTS can be proven, FACTS have supporting evidence, you have non, so please STOP stating your personal beliefs as being FACTUAL, they are NOT!!!! All you believe in is only contained in your mind, its only something imagined.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#119 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
u want to teach me biology? lmaooooooooo
listen well-
I know there is a huge difference in fact know each and ever difference they have, by stating that evolution may have evolved some viruses into bacteria obviously u come hear and just write to me whats on your mind hmm? Darwin's theory does not consist of all monkey like u, it also supports other evolution of organisms including viruses. Oh u say Viruses is not a living thing it is dead your wrong a virus is still considered a half dead incomplete organism, which usually scientists have trouble in classifying them since they do not all follow the 7 rules of life. Go research some evolution of viruses theories before u throw some false ideas here. About the monkeys...I personally think your one of em.^^
Oh and btw do u believe in creations yes or no?
Here, for your further education, is the criteria for LIFE.

1.) Must contain DNA

2.) Must be able to extract energy and then convert that energy to sustain itself.

3.) Can sense changes in its environment and respond to them.

4.) Can reproduce.

Of these four criteria, the virus only possesses one, it has DNA.

A virus is completely dormant outside of a host and does not NEED energy as all other living things do.

A virus can NOT sense the environment around it, it has NO central nervous system.

A virus CAN NOT reproduce itself.

A virus lacks three out of four of the criteria needed to classify anything as LIFE.

You continue to bring up your belief that our species came from monkeys. NOWHERE in the study and analysis of evolution is there a premiss that man was once a monkey and evolved into humans....NOWHERE!!! You have been listening to your religious zealots too much. Go to the library and study the process of evolution, stop embarrassing yourself.....really!!!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#120 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
u want to teach me biology? lmaooooooooo
listen well-
I know there is a huge difference in fact know each and ever difference they have, by stating that evolution may have evolved some viruses into bacteria obviously u come hear and just write to me whats on your mind hmm? Darwin's theory does not consist of all monkey like u, it also supports other evolution of organisms including viruses. Oh u say Viruses is not a living thing it is dead your wrong a virus is still considered a half dead incomplete organism, which usually scientists have trouble in classifying them since they do not all follow the 7 rules of life. Go research some evolution of viruses theories before u throw some false ideas here. About the monkeys...I personally think your one of em.^^
Oh and btw do u believe in creations yes or no?
And NO, I do NOT believe anything was created. Even though there may some unanswered questions, I, unlike you, are not willing to plug the gap in knowledge with a fictitious being for which no evidence exists. I can account for and have valid explanations for all things that exist in the naturalistic realm. That would include Suns, Planets, Solar Systems, Comets, Asteroids, plants animals and insects.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#121 Jan 28, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I post, reasonable or deductible ideas or views. it is always u who fails to present a counterargument. So far the best one was "Christianityisevil" who provided me a link about atheism which had truly strong claims. However I still manage to point out some flaws in your system.
First off, I have no "system" Atheist LACK a belief, they don't HAVE a belief that there is not God. For that I would have to recognize there is a God but I just don't believe in it.

So you have pointed out NO flaws in my "system" I have none!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#122 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Here, for your further education, is the criteria for LIFE.
1.) Must contain DNA
2.) Must be able to extract energy and then convert that energy to sustain itself.
3.) Can sense changes in its environment and respond to them.
4.) Can reproduce.
Of these four criteria, the virus only possesses one, it has DNA.
A virus is completely dormant outside of a host and does not NEED energy as all other living things do.
A virus can NOT sense the environment around it, it has NO central nervous system.
A virus CAN NOT reproduce itself.
A virus lacks three out of four of the criteria needed to classify anything as LIFE.
You continue to bring up your belief that our species came from monkeys. NOWHERE in the study and analysis of evolution is there a premiss that man was once a monkey and evolved into humans....NOWHERE!!! You have been listening to your religious zealots too much. Go to the library and study the process of evolution, stop embarrassing yourself.....really!!!!
ARE YOU A FOOOL??? your the one who has been saying we were monkey I told u I belieave in evolution but never that we were monkeys are you reading well or r u blind?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#123 Jan 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>And NO, I do NOT believe anything was created. Even though there may some unanswered questions, I, unlike you, are not willing to plug the gap in knowledge with a fictitious being for which no evidence exists. I can account for and have valid explanations for all things that exist in the naturalistic realm. That would include Suns, Planets, Solar Systems, Comets, Asteroids, plants animals and insects.
That all I wanted to hear perfect. You deny creations yet you believe in their existence. Since, you believe in logic then answer this;

The universe; explain how it existed if it was not created, it does not even equal in maths... creations=existence your saying to me non-creations=existence somehow this does not make sense as in maths 1=1 not 0=1 and common sense is one of your highest valued attributes or am I wrong?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#124 Jan 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, thank u for that, that was very nice of u!:-)
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min PELE78 64,981
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 30 min MUQ2 518
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,539
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 2 hr Chump University 708
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr The Hangman 973,981
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 4 hr Ableviking 60
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
More from around the web