Are Atheists Good People?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1141 May 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just believe so hard that you actully BELIEVE!?!? What a crock! What you believe doesn't make it the truth no matter how much you want to believe it.
I guess you don't believe in yourself either.

Location hidden

#1142 May 6, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE just because you say your a christian does not mean you are a christian.
Only those that do the Father's will by putting their faith to work can be called a christian. Faith without works is dead.
James 2:14-26

New King James Version (NKJV)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them,“Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say,“You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works.
James 2: 14-18

Location hidden

#1144 May 6, 2013
The word forgivness has such a deep and effective meaning that it can literally change your life for the better.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1145 May 6, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
The word forgivness has such a deep and effective meaning that it can literally change your life for the better.
I'm sure atheists forgive every day. What is your point?
Yawn

Tallmadge, OH

#1146 May 6, 2013
Every day, topix becomes more and more like one of those megachurches, with sleazy scumbag pastors babbling stupidity and promising things that cannot possibly deliver. Every fking brain-dead uneducated Christer comes here to shriek their bronze age insanity.
Yawn

Tallmadge, OH

#1147 May 6, 2013
<quoted text> Only those that do the Father's will by putting their faith to work can be called a christian. Faith without works is dead.
James 2:14-26
New King James Version (NKJV)
Faith Without Works Is Dead
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them,“Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say,“You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works.
James 2: 14-18
Do us all a favor. Go over to the "Why I'm No Longer a Christian" thread and post this to the poster named 'duststorm'.

Location hidden

#1148 May 6, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure atheists forgive every day. What is your point?
I was simply admiring how the word forgivness has such an impact on our lives, it has nothing to do with atheism or christianity. You seem to think we that proclaim to be christians think or imply atheists are people with less morals, untrue. Their's no way to distingush someone that's a christian from an atheist, because we live our life according to the basic morals we all know of. The only visible difference between an atheist and a christian is, one tends church, and the other doesn't. Obviously the belief in God isn't visible, because of it being spiritual in nature. I want to make sure you understand that some people who aren't able to go to church for reasons that are valid are of course exempt.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#1149 May 6, 2013
Atheists are the devil's human children.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#1150 May 6, 2013
Yawn wrote:
Every day, topix becomes more and more like one of those megachurches, with sleazy scumbag pastors babbling stupidity and promising things that cannot possibly deliver. Every fking brain-dead uneducated Christer comes here to shriek their bronze age insanity.
R-amen to that.

Location hidden

#1151 May 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are the devil's human children.
Relax, there is no devil.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#1152 May 7, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just believe so hard that you actully BELIEVE!?!? What a crock! What you believe doesn't make it the truth no matter how much you want to believe it.
See thats what I am talking about, Boo I understand were you are and how you think (its not hard to know these things). When you allow God to work in your life , only then you will understand. I am not trying to sound all knowing or anything like that or mr goody 2 shoes, its just everything you look at and hear are differant, the peace he gives those who have a relationship with God is unbelieveable, but its NO walk in the park either.
Yes it is a crock to you. But I have hope for you, because I want others to know what I know.

Location hidden

#1153 May 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, there is no devil.
I know you wish not to hear this, but yes their is a devil.

Location hidden

#1154 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> I know you wish not to hear this, but yes their is a devil.
Prove it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1155 May 7, 2013
Atheists are like any other group of people, good and bad.

Location hidden

#1156 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> You're absolutely right. Some live the way they should, with mistakes happening at times. Some just go through the motion of being a christian in appearance only on the Lord's day only, then off they go to live as they shouldn't. God isn't fooled.
Well said!

Location hidden

#1157 May 7, 2013
Yawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor. Go over to the "Why I'm No Longer a Christian" thread and post this to the poster named 'duststorm'.
You are a very angry person. That must be a miserable way to live.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1158 May 7, 2013
<quoted text> I guess you don't believe in yourself either.
I have verifiable evidence that I exist, not so much for your Gawd.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1159 May 7, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>See thats what I am talking about, Boo I understand were you are and how you think (its not hard to know these things). When you allow God to work in your life , only then you will understand. I am not trying to sound all knowing or anything like that or mr goody 2 shoes, its just everything you look at and hear are differant, the peace he gives those who have a relationship with God is unbelieveable, but its NO walk in the park either.
Yes it is a crock to you. But I have hope for you, because I want others to know what I know.
You don't "know" anything about any professed creator because none of the gods man has created ever existed. http://www.godchecker.com that includes yours.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1160 May 7, 2013
Atheists are children of Satan the devil. Anyone who denies the Lord is working for Satan, whether they REALIZE it, or not.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#1161 May 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are children of Satan the devil. Anyone who denies the Lord is working for Satan, whether they REALIZE it, or not.
Polly want a cracker? Atheists think your belief in the Satan is as foolish as your belief in god.
I will work for you, before I work for your fantasies. You are real, Satan is just your conception of evil. A deity that quite simply
does not exist anywhere but your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Rosa_Winkel 56,061
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 971,801
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 650,329
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 182,944
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,962
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,332
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web