“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1120 May 4, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> You said god never changes his mind, have you ever read why Jonah did what he did towards God.
If God is all knowing, knowing all of the past, present and future and he created everything and everyone as they are, HOW could such a creator "change his mind"?? That would mean he didn't know something previously that he knows now. That would mean he is not all knowing and therefore a fraud.

Also, there is no creature living or extinct that could hold a living human male in it's stomach for 3 days. NONE!!!

Are you sure you don't believe in Santa as well?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1121 May 4, 2013
town drunk wrote:
re: Are Atheists Good People?
he11 no they are evil sumbeeches.
they will pretend you are not free because you want to go to church.
then if you marry one they impose their will on you and if you dont act like they do, you are nothing in their eyes. they want you to do what THEY want you to do. if you sing a song about jesus they go beserk and start screaming at you.
atheists are NOT 'good people'.
I can't really say I'm sorry that you're butthurt because whoever you were married to saw through your bullsh!t and called your @ss out on it.

So you need to stop your pathetic whining. "WAHHH! My spouse found out I'm a lying hypocrite phony and LEFT instead of buying into the lies with me! BOO-HOO!"

Religionists like you, on the other hand, will pretend that they are "good people" just because they go to some fancy building on a certain day of the week and listen to some sloppy sclub in a dress make a speech about fairy tales.

Some of you religionists act like you're psychotic, seeing things that aren't there, talking, singing, and screeching at yourselves, falling out in convulsions calling it "being saved" when you really need to be carted off to the nearest loony bin.
You act as if you're so weak, can't stand on your own mind or merits, that you "need someone" even if you have to make one up!

For most of you religionists, your fellow churchgoers are NOT your friends, and your religion has made you so prejudiced to people in the REAL world, so "god" becomes not only your friend, but your daddy and your doctor as well, because REAL people in the REAL world want nothing to do with your fake, phony, lying @sses.

You religionists will just have to deal with the fact that more and more people see through the lies and bullsh!t and are pushing back.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1123 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is all knowing, knowing all of the past, present and future and he created everything and everyone as they are, HOW could such a creator "change his mind"?? That would mean he didn't know something previously that he knows now. That would mean he is not all knowing and therefore a fraud.
Also, there is no creature living or extinct that could hold a living human male in it's stomach for 3 days. NONE!!!
Are you sure you don't believe in Santa as well?
These people know d@mn well they can't reconcile the paradox of the "omnipotent god".

"Omnipotent god" is like saying "the on off light".

It doesn't exist.

It CANNOT exist because its very nature is completely contradictory.

An omnipotent god has already killed itself!
Aunt Jemima

Little Rock, AR

#1124 May 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>I can't really say I'm sorry that you're butthurt because whoever you were married to saw through your bullsh!t and called your @ss out on it.
So you need to stop your pathetic whining. "WAHHH! My spouse found out I'm a lying hypocrite phony and LEFT instead of buying into the lies with me! BOO-HOO!"
Religionists like you, on the other hand, will pretend that they are "good people" just because they go to some fancy building on a certain day of the week and listen to some sloppy sclub in a dress make a speech about fairy tales.
Some of you religionists act like you're psychotic, seeing things that aren't there, talking, singing, and screeching at yourselves, falling out in convulsions calling it "being saved" when you really need to be carted off to the nearest loony bin.
You act as if you're so weak, can't stand on your own mind or merits, that you "need someone" even if you have to make one up!
For most of you religionists, your fellow churchgoers are NOT your friends, and your religion has made you so prejudiced to people in the REAL world, so "god" becomes not only your friend, but your daddy and your doctor as well, because REAL people in the REAL world want nothing to do with your fake, phony, lying @sses.
You religionists will just have to deal with the fact that more and more people see through the lies and bullsh!t and are pushing back.
Making up lies on people, and bullying them around aint gunna help you any there honey.
Sane people can see right through your words.
And my bro Obama will not take your side on this.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1125 May 4, 2013
lazy atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious we've never met. If we had you'd know not to paint with so broad a brush.
You will never convince them. Their churches have them so prejudiced that their vision is tunneled.

This is why the different religions fight each other, because they have been programmed to do so. Religion keeps the world in constant conflict with the "my faith is better than your faith" food fight, right out of high school.

Religion is the adult version of the high school clique. They are exclusionary to people "outside their faith", just like "the jocks" and "the cheerleaders" and want them to either convert or die.

You would think that by the time you're an adult, you'd learn to think for yourself, by yourself, instead of herding like lambs to the slaughter.

But there are way too many weakminded "adults" that prefer that other humans with less than good intentions control them.

Some religionist will follow their preacher straight to hell.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1126 May 4, 2013
Aunt Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>Making up lies on people, and bullying them around aint gunna help you any there honey.
I don't give a f*ck about those people. Who the f*ck are THEY supposed to be?

They don't really give a f*ck abuut the others they are being prejudiced against, are they?
HELL NO!

So you can shut up with that "bully" bullsh!t. That's nothing but you acting like a pathetic victim. Boo hoo hoo.

All I hear is the usual cry from you phonies of "WAAAHHHH! I'M SO PROOOOOSECUTED!" out of one side of your mouth, while condemning people to hell just because they're "not in your clique" out of the other.

Take that phony sh!t and shove it BACK up your C*NT.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1127 May 4, 2013
<quoted text> I never said God was limited , what reason would I as a christian say something like that, for I know he is Omnipresent and omnipotent, otherwise I wouldn't be believing in him. Being eternal and the creator he and he alone only decides what he wishes to do, you and I are not privy to every intricate detail of why he does the things he does , neither do we know exactly why you do many things you do either.
In order for your god to be omnipresent, he'd have to be alive and dead at the same time.

Tell me, can a person be alive and dead at the same time?
Can a person be up and walking around and breathing while he's buried, lying down, in the grave, under 6 feet of dirt?

I see none of you ever thinks these things through. It takes a certain amount of voluntary delusion to believe that you can be alive and dead at the same time.

Let's test your theory of an "omni-everything" god.

Scenario: A person gets shot and killed.

In your theory, this omni god would be the shooter AND the gun AND the bullet AND the person that got killed.

Your theory, therfore, works out like this:

"God was shot and killed by God."

A god like yours is impossible because it already would have killed itself off by its own contradictory nature.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1128 May 4, 2013
Aunt Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>Making up lies on people, and bullying them around aint gunna help you any there honey.
Obama ain't your "bro".
Don't flatter yourself, Plantation Mama.
Go back to licking your massa's @ss.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#1129 May 4, 2013
lazy atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to get there on your own. I'm busy watching the grass grow.
This guy's ALREADY there, and he did it all himself.
I almost pity him.
I said "almost".
Religionists need to keep their hell to themselves and not impose it on the rest of us humans just trying to live another day.
ol harley man

Siauliai, Lithuania

#1130 May 4, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>This guy's ALREADY there, and he did it all himself.
I almost pity him.
I said "almost".
Religionists need to keep their hell to themselves and not impose it on the rest of us humans just trying to live another day.
i used to talk like you and i helped to beat up lots of people.
i served my time and found out different.
you are human just like everbody else.
you dont have all the answers either.no human does.

“Lunatic, with an opinions”

Since: May 13

Kajaani

#1131 May 5, 2013
Why would being atheist make you a bad person?

What makes one a bad person, anyways? I'd say the actions are speaking here. There are two groups of people, another one not believing in God. But that isn't enough to claim that the others are better people, than them.

Both of these groups of people are following the same rules. They are following the rules set by the government. Bible includes most of these rules, in a way or another, because those make person a bad one. Unlike wearing a clothing that was made of two different kinds of material.

Besides, in the history, there's a proof atheist and theist can both be such of an horrible people! Just look at Stalin and Hitler, one of them being atheist and one of them being a Christian!

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#1132 May 5, 2013
Not because they dont believe in any God means they are bad person. For the record. There are also Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc who are doing bad things. We are all even.. Atheist or not.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#1133 May 6, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence that this Satan or hell exist or are you lying again?
YES plenty of evidence, look in the mirror. Then ask yourself why bad things are happening. Satan will not let you find the answer, you have to want to find the answer.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#1134 May 6, 2013
Pirunpalo wrote:
Why would being atheist make you a bad person?
What makes one a bad person, anyways? I'd say the actions are speaking here. There are two groups of people, another one not believing in God. But that isn't enough to claim that the others are better people, than them.
Both of these groups of people are following the same rules. They are following the rules set by the government. Bible includes most of these rules, in a way or another, because those make person a bad one. Unlike wearing a clothing that was made of two different kinds of material.
Besides, in the history, there's a proof atheist and theist can both be such of an horrible people! Just look at Stalin and Hitler, one of them being atheist and one of them being a Christian!
NOPE just because you say your a christian does not mean you are a christian.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1135 May 6, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>NOPE just because you say your a christian does not mean you are a christian.
Only those who do the will of the Father are christians. The Church of Christ is where this begins.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#1136 May 6, 2013
<quoted text> Only those who do the will of the Father are christians. The Church of Christ is where this begins.
even then ,those that try and follow his teachings are attacked by the world.
Robert

Los Angeles, CA

#1137 May 6, 2013
A whole bunch of people call themselves Christian but don't live that way. I don't know what would preclude an atheist from having a conscience.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#1138 May 6, 2013
People would rather live in a Chaotic world vs to love one another.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1139 May 6, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>YES plenty of evidence, look in the mirror. Then ask yourself why bad things are happening. Satan will not let you find the answer, you have to want to find the answer.
Just believe so hard that you actully BELIEVE!?!? What a crock! What you believe doesn't make it the truth no matter how much you want to believe it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1140 May 6, 2013
Robert wrote:
A whole bunch of people call themselves Christian but don't live that way. I don't know what would preclude an atheist from having a conscience.
You're absolutely right. Some live the way they should, with mistakes happening at times. Some just go through the motion of being a christian in appearance only on the Lord's day only, then off they go to live as they shouldn't. God isn't fooled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 778,174
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Rick in Kansas 265,444
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 560,441
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 32 min Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 2 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,329
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web