“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1100 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are just like Satan the devil in that they are leading others to hell with them.
Do you have any evidence that this Satan or hell exist or are you lying again?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#1101 May 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is one of your imaginary friends, so your imaginary friend leads people your imaginary place. That's one vivid imagination you got there. We will call you by your true name...
Dr. Imaginary
Why didn't somebody tell me about this thread?#?!!?

#1102 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We figured you'd catch it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1103 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno but feel compelled to blame it on Double Fine, since he is invisible it's all his fault....

Long Beach, CA

#1104 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
We figured you'd catch it.
I did, but it took me almost four months!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1105 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought u knew but didn't want to come!

Location hidden

#1106 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, but it took me almost four months!
HA! I was here before u, i'm just on a roll, man!!!

Long Beach, CA

#1107 May 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought u knew but didn't want to come!
Well, now I'm here!

One more "good people" atheist.

Location hidden

#1108 May 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now I'm here!
One more "good people" atheist.
lol, u'r not good, u unknown!! and that's dangerous!!
lazy atheist

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1109 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are just like Satan the devil in that they are leading others to hell with them.
You'll have to get there on your own. I'm busy watching the grass grow.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1110 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And when you apply this kind of scrutiny objectively, you will find that Paul wrote most of the NT and by his own admission, never even met the Christ figure.
You say the authors were "inspired" by God. So what? I am "inspired" by the US Constitution ... does that make everything that I write into federal law?
No one wrote anything down during the supposed events, if they occurred at all. That's why it is said the information was distributed as "oral tradition" like the grade school "telephone game" that never gets a message right.
If an all powerful, ever present, all knowing god wanted all of mankind to receive a message, it would be personally delivered to each individual in their own time, in their own language, when they are most able to receive it. Otherwise, that god is not what he claims to be.
It really is as simple as that.
Being inspired by the Constitution was once thought of in a person's mind and verbally discussed before being written down .Who are you to say how God has to do anything your way? I don't remember God saying you were with him when he created the world, right? We have so many ways to receive the bible that we are able to get it to every person in the world. You seem to forget that the scrbes and Apostles lack all the telecommunications tools we have, not to mention transportaion, television and on and on. Your problem is you're thinking in today's world instead of thinking how it was back then to receive or get messages, and orally was the only way. Put yourself in their shoes and see if that would've been how you would've done it. Paul makes the point of the light being seen, Jesus says he appeared before him, revealed himself to him much like God did with Moses in the Old Testament. The 3 closest apostles of Jesus saw Him in this glory near the end of Jesus’ ministry on the mount of Transfiguration, Paul saw Jesus like this the first time as he is confronted on what he is doing against the church and being called into ministry. The reason is because this is who Jesus is, now glorified (Jn1:5) God is light, this also gives meaning to 1 Peter 2:9:“that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”
Faith or trust which mean the same is what it takes and the proof is their but you have been shown things by men that are not always truthful Remember a theory is just that, a theory, and you and I know the true scientific definition is the same for you and I..

Location hidden

#1111 May 4, 2013
lazy atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to get there on your own. I'm busy watching the grass grow.
Now that there's funny, and I don't care who you are, funny is funny.

#1112 May 4, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Being inspired by the Constitution was once thought of in a person's mind and verbally discussed before being written down .Who are you to say how God has to do anything your way? I don't remember God saying you were with him when he created the world, right? We have so many ways to receive the bible that we are able to get it to every person in the world. You seem to forget that the scrbes and Apostles lack all the telecommunications tools we have, not to mention transportaion, television and on and on. Your problem is you're thinking in today's world instead of thinking how it was back then to receive or get messages, and orally was the only way. Put yourself in their shoes and see if that would've been how you would've done it. Paul makes the point of the light being seen, Jesus says he appeared before him, revealed himself to him much like God did with Moses in the Old Testament. The 3 closest apostles of Jesus saw Him in this glory near the end of Jesus’ ministry on the mount of Transfiguration, Paul saw Jesus like this the first time as he is confronted on what he is doing against the church and being called into ministry. The reason is because this is who Jesus is, now glorified (Jn1:5) God is light, this also gives meaning to 1 Peter 2:9:“that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”
Faith or trust which mean the same is what it takes and the proof is their but you have been shown things by men that are not always truthful Remember a theory is just that, a theory, and you and I know the true scientific definition is the same for you and I..
You are making the mistake of thinking that an all knowing, ever present, all powerful God is limited in someway. If God is limited, then he is not all knowing, ever present nor all powerful.

If God wanted to deliver a message to humanity in an effective fashion, he would not have chosen the first century to deliver it in. For that matter, why did he have to chose a specific time at all? He is eternal, right??? If he isn't, then he isn't who the Bible claims he is.

Do you remember what the FIRST COMMANDMENT is? Don't you Christurds ever think that maybe you should make sure what you are worshiping is actually the real deal?

One of those things made by man that are not truthful ... the Buy Bull. Think about it! NO, really!!!! THINK about it!!

#1113 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making the mistake of thinking that an all knowing, ever present, all powerful God is limited in someway. If God is limited, then he is not all knowing, ever present nor all powerful.
If God wanted to deliver a message to humanity in an effective fashion, he would not have chosen the first century to deliver it in. For that matter, why did he have to chose a specific time at all? He is eternal, right??? If he isn't, then he isn't who the Bible claims he is.
Do you remember what the FIRST COMMANDMENT is? Don't you Christurds ever think that maybe you should make sure what you are worshiping is actually the real deal?
One of those things made by man that are not truthful ... the Buy Bull. Think about it! NO, really!!!! THINK about it!!
"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
Thomas Jefferson

Location hidden

#1114 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said God was limited , what reason would I as a christian say something like that, for I know he is Omnipresent and omnipotent, otherwise I wouldn't be believing in him. Being eternal and the creator he and he alone only decides what he wishes to do, you and I are not privy to every intricate detail of why he does the things he does , neither do we know exactly why you do many things you do either.
town drunk

Santa Ana, CA

#1115 May 4, 2013
re: Are Atheists Good People?

he11 no they are evil sumbeeches.
they will pretend you are not free because you want to go to church.
then if you marry one they impose their will on you and if you dont act like they do, you are nothing in their eyes. they want you to do what THEY want you to do. if you sing a song about jesus they go beserk and start screaming at you.
atheists are NOT 'good people'.

Location hidden

#1116 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
!!
You said god never changes his mind, have you ever read why Jonah did what he did towards God.

Location hidden

#1117 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are asking for something that these people are not capable of doing. Thinking.
lazy atheist

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1118 May 4, 2013
town drunk wrote:
re: Are Atheists Good People?
he11 no they are evil sumbeeches.
they will pretend you are not free because you want to go to church.
then if you marry one they impose their will on you and if you dont act like they do, you are nothing in their eyes. they want you to do what THEY want you to do. if you sing a song about jesus they go beserk and start screaming at you.
atheists are NOT 'good people'.
It's obvious we've never met. If we had you'd know not to paint with so broad a brush.

#1119 May 4, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> I never said God was limited , what reason would I as a christian say something like that, for I know he is Omnipresent and omnipotent, otherwise I wouldn't be believing in him. Being eternal and the creator he and he alone only decides what he wishes to do, you and I are not privy to every intricate detail of why he does the things he does , neither do we know exactly why you do many things you do either.
If such a being created me and he wanted me to be different than I am, he would have created me that way. Therefore, this creator being and free will can not possible co-exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 4 min Sanjay 55
Gay massages Abu Dhabi 5 min Love Massage 21
Gays play a very important role here on Earth 6 min andet198 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 12 min andet198 4,419
Side Effects of Hating Gays 21 min andet198 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Dally Mama 765,111
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Oxbow 555,079
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 603,703
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 263,621
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE