Are Atheists Good People?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1079 May 2, 2013
I have a REAL hard time believing that atheists are actually STOOPID enough to believe that God isn't REAL. Their REAL problem is that they don't want to REPENT of their sins and turn to Christ. Just keepin' it REAL.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#1080 May 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I have a REAL hard time believing that atheists are actually STOOPID enough to believe that God isn't REAL. Their REAL problem is that they don't want to REPENT of their sins and turn to Christ. Just keepin' it REAL.
Which God are you talking about? http://www.godchecker.com

Man has made many Gods in his own image.

That REALITY for you!!

Let me know when you got it figured out, Mkay? I'll wait ....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#1081 May 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well obviously you the believer has a hard time understanding that not everybody BELIEVES things like YOU do.
But rest assured as soon as you can demonstrate that what you BELIEVE
is fact,(in this case there is a god) we unbelievers will think that you have something to talk about. Until then, guess who is going to look STUPID ...with his imaginary invisible friends!

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#1083 May 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Is this what your God teaches you? Calling people random adjectives just because they have other beliefs? Sad. Where is the respect? Stop pushing your religion to us..

Dont you ever thought that we might be following other Gods? Or we are being disgusted on how some Christians act? Or maybe.. Just maybe your teachings are not all credible enough :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1084 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what your God teaches you? Calling people random adjectives just because they have other beliefs? Sad. Where is the respect? Stop pushing your religion to us..
Dont you ever thought that we might be following other Gods? Or we are being disgusted on how some Christians act? Or maybe.. Just maybe your teachings are not all credible enough :)
Name this other God or God's and see if they have written a bible as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has and then explore to see the truth in what they say, fair enough?
Nobody

Irving, TX

#1085 May 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
True so true

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1086 May 3, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Name this other God or God's and see if they have written a bible as God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has and then explore to see the truth in what they say, fair enough?
You're god actually wrote a bible? When did he or she do this?

Location hidden

#1087 May 3, 2013
^ s/b "your"

Location hidden

#1088 May 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're god actually wrote a bible? When did he or she do this?
Maybe this will help you. http://carm.org/wasnt-new-testament-written-h...

http://carm.org/when-was-bible-written-and-wh...
lazy atheist

Blacklick, OH

#1089 May 3, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
I wish to know if a sophisticated atheist can be a good person. Good as in does not murder, steal, or cause harm in any way to himself or others. Since Atheists deny the existence of God I see no reason that they must be good. Say I'm an atheist this is how I think...if I can steal this mans money and get away with it why on earth will I say NO!!?? no one can punish me and I'll just be happy who cares if he is sad why would I have feelings for him? if he is sad why must I be sad, am I the one being sad or him? screw him let him be sad I'll just do it..Therefore, if an Atheist is a genius and cunning he will satisfy his desires with no remorse. He will kill steal do anything since there is no God.
If there is a an Atheist who is a good person he is a dumb ass because he can cheat and trick do whatever he wants without getting punished unless caught. Or not a complete Atheist meaning he still doubts the deny of God. If your an Atheist and have some feelings that you fear or anything it simply means you fell the presence of God but your just too scared to admit it.
That's why sophisticated Atheists are technically evil men and cannot be trusted, since they do not love God and fear his wrath.
Get a clue! There are still laws which make that sort of behavior punishable by fines, imprisonment or even death. Doing those things because there are no consequences after dying ignores the legal consequences while you are still alive.

#1090 May 3, 2013
And not one of the authors list themselves as "God". Imagine that!!

Also, the writings were done 20-30 years after the supposed events. What were you having for dinner 25 years ago? See how that doesn't work? Bet not!

Location hidden

#1091 May 3, 2013
I don't click on links on this forum...who would?

I'll just assume you're dodging the question.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1092 May 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="SOMEBODY...REAL important to the Kingdom of the Lord"]<quoted text>True so true[/QUOTE]:)

Location hidden

#1093 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the writings were done 20-30 years after the supposed events. What were you having for dinner 25 years ago? See how that doesn't work? Bet not!
Why would they? Their human beings just like you and I, who being at the right time with the creator, was divinely inspired to write the words God wanted all of mankind to know of him, which is quite massive in information. No I don't remeber what I ate, do you? I would be able to tell you that if I wrote everything down, you know, like a diary, I would be able to tell you then in detail what I ate for supper. The amount of people involved in copying the old and new testament are many. So many copies were made to insure that there would be no way that his message would get to all. Through higher and lower textual criticism to insure us of the highest quality of info being correct. Many mistakes were made unintentionally, and are not difficult to detect. Other textual modifications were made intentionally, usually by a well meaning scribe, and these do not stand out so clearly. Yet even then a textual critic is armed with a multitude of aids to help him overcome the problem.

Location hidden

#1094 May 4, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
In your post 1090 I accidentally said "would" instead of saying wouldn't which is what I meant to say, sorry.

Location hidden

#1095 May 4, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on links on this forum...who would?
I'll just assume you're dodging the question.
I apologize as I have been under the weather. I will be happy to answer your question if you will provide me with the post# I used my source so you would be able to read more in depth than what I would be able to write. The source of my info. should always be checked by you to see if what I'm saying is correct or not. Once again my apology.

#1096 May 4, 2013
<quoted text> Why would they? Their human beings just like you and I, who being at the right time with the creator, was divinely inspired to write the words God wanted all of mankind to know of him, which is quite massive in information. No I don't remeber what I ate, do you? I would be able to tell you that if I wrote everything down, you know, like a diary, I would be able to tell you then in detail what I ate for supper. The amount of people involved in copying the old and new testament are many. So many copies were made to insure that there would be no way that his message would get to all. Through higher and lower textual criticism to insure us of the highest quality of info being correct. Many mistakes were made unintentionally, and are not difficult to detect. Other textual modifications were made intentionally, usually by a well meaning scribe, and these do not stand out so clearly. Yet even then a textual critic is armed with a multitude of aids to help him overcome the problem.
And when you apply this kind of scrutiny objectively, you will find that Paul wrote most of the NT and by his own admission, never even met the Christ figure.

You say the authors were "inspired" by God. So what? I am "inspired" by the US Constitution ... does that make everything that I write into federal law?

No one wrote anything down during the supposed events, if they occurred at all. That's why it is said the information was distributed as "oral tradition" like the grade school "telephone game" that never gets a message right.

If an all powerful, ever present, all knowing god wanted all of mankind to receive a message, it would be personally delivered to each individual in their own time, in their own language, when they are most able to receive it. Otherwise, that god is not what he claims to be.

It really is as simple as that.

Location hidden

#1097 May 4, 2013
<quoted text> I apologize as I have been under the weather. I will be happy to answer your question if you will provide me with the post# I used my source so you would be able to read more in depth than what I would be able to write. The source of my info. should always be checked by you to see if what I'm saying is correct or not. Once again my apology.
My question was quite simple. You stated that your god wrote a bible. I asked when that happened.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1098 May 4, 2013
Atheists are just like Satan the devil in that they are leading others to hell with them.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#1099 May 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are just like Satan the devil in that they are leading others to hell with them.
Satan is one of your imaginary friends, so your imaginary friend leads people your imaginary place. That's one vivid imagination you got there. We will call you by your true name...
Dr. Imaginary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 46,194
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min RiccardoFire 184,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Catcher1 110,267
snapchat dirty pics shemale (May '14) 59 min Cali4real12 30
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Bongo 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr President DonJ Trump 675,587
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
More from around the web