Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Jan 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
Nah, I know you!
I know Lagoon, too.
Make nice, the both of you!
I am nice to him, he's the one that got a problem with me. Tell him to pack it in!

Location hidden

#45 Jan 27, 2013
lazy atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the button that says start a poll.
lol

Yh, u only know that coz u lazy! I put some effort into it and made sure i knew what i was talkin' about!

Location hidden

#46 Jan 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
people doesn't believe each other on the cyber space,who they are and what they are
because 99% of those internet posters,are criminals,losers, lonely punks,poor,walfare foodstamps, just deceived simple low quality human creatures crying all day long against others,not seeing own wickedness and lost parasite lonely dung life.
Just mostly of them are MEANCE OF THIS SOCIETY WAITING FOR LAST GODS JUDGEMENT TO BE ERAZED FROM THIS EARTH LIKE WORTHLESS IMMORAL INSECTS
I'm listening, Dr Shrink, I here ya loud and clear!
Dont_Matter

Hopkinsville, KY

#47 Jan 27, 2013
Just because someone is atheist doesn NOT mean they think they can steal, or skill, etc... We should not be judge by what you think'! I am atheist and i never stole, killed, etc and i do not think i have a right to just because I do not believe in god. Stop being petty and think about others.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#48 Jan 27, 2013
Dont_Matter wrote:
Just because someone is atheist doesn NOT mean they think they can steal, or skill, etc... We should not be judge by what you think'! I am atheist and i never stole, killed, etc and i do not think i have a right to just because I do not believe in god. Stop being petty and think about others.
Right.

Religious fundamentalists claim not to understand this.

They're lying, of course.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#49 Jan 27, 2013
Ok can we all just shift to the Pole version please?

as for christianityisevil I'm almost done reading the thereligionofpeace site. I have much to say my hands will need a massage later I think ;p

Location hidden

#50 Jan 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Right.
Religious fundamentalists claim not to understand this.
They're lying, of course.
No, they're DELUDED!

Location hidden

#51 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Ok can we all just shift to the Pole version please?
as for christianityisevil I'm almost done reading the thereligionofpeace site. I have much to say my hands will need a massage later I think ;p
Don't even think about it! He's mine! Hands off!

@Christianityisevil....my hands are REALLY hurting!:-)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#52 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even think about it! He's mine! Hands off!
@Christianityisevil....my hands are REALLY hurting!:-)
That's funny.....mine are numb.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#53 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're DELUDED!
Okay, I'll buy that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#54 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he be good? WHY? being evil is much more satisfying ones own desires/lusts glut/ taboos...
Victor would you not think that most people live each day fearing what other men might do to them if they are not good? That is why man has created laws to control the behavior of the society, as man very early in our evolution likely learned that every man doing whatever he wanted as his whims took him did not make for it being very safe.

They learned that other men often would want to kill them, and vice versa, and those who survived an attack perhaps came to the realization that if anything was to be safe involving him, he would also have to make rules that all must follow, and appoint some people to keep those rules, which led to having police.

If a devout Muslim, who follows all of the things required in that faith, is crossing a street, is he thinking about what God might do to him if he doesn't look before doing so, or if in a car he doesn't obey the traffic laws, or is he thinking about what the local police will do to him if they catch him "misbehaving"? My guess is that on a 24/7 basis most of us, regardless of whether we believe in a god, or not, are doing what we are suppose to do, or not suppose to do, based on how other men will perceive our actions.

Perhaps the things we do entirely alone, which do not in any manner affect other people, might make us wonder about what God would do to us. For example, if one's religion says that to masturbate is a sin against your body and God, then since most males masturbate sometime during their lives, and it seems that a large percent of females do too, then these people, many of whom are devout believers, must be thinking they are breaking one of God's laws.

Since man would never see what you always do when entirely alone, one would not, in that cse, need worry about how men might perceive him.

I am affected by my being a Christian for most of my life, and in my learning as a Christian, so I can't speak as one who has never had a belief in a god, but I am interested, now that I don't believe there is a god, in being accepted by my fellow man, because it is them that I have to deal with on a daily basis.

It is actually a burden lifted from one's shoulders, IMO, when and if one becomes a non-believer, because you no longer have to wonder "what will God think?". It is similar to when one is a child in a society which celebrates Christmas to find out that Santa does not exist, so that you don't really have to be good all the time or Santa won't bring any toys this year.

If I was an American in some of their states, and I decided taht I wanted to kill another human being, I would be afraid of facing the death penalty, rather than what God would think about that.

That has to be what every person who is a believer has to deal with when he becomes a soldier too, because soldiers are trained to kill other human beings, and if one believes in God, then many of the faiths believe that God says that killing other humans is a sin.

We can break God's laws in that case and not be condemned by our fellow countrymen, because our country expects us to kill in war. I highly doubt, if there was a God, and he had a rule that killing is wrong, he would make exceptions that man could kill as long as man first declared war.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#55 Jan 27, 2013
please all lets switch to the pole verion It would be much better to see the voting. exact same title

@boooots I'll give u a reply there

btw u like boots? cuz I have a thing for girls feet :P

Kuwait, Kuwait

#56 Jan 27, 2013
Somehow I can't find that pole I created :/

must I create a new one?
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#57 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
"I completely and utterly reject any notion that this imaginary being exists" this is easily contradicted. Then you don't believe in bacteria and other microorganisms?
"you are required to provide proof of that claim" I definitely agree on that. At the moment I do not know how, but I'll begin right away and reply you later.
"the God sat with arms folded and watched mankind get along for 198,000 years just fine without his laws, and then a mere 2,000 years ago sent this prophet" This is falsified as in our belief, Adam was the first fleshly created human, Which himself we consider a prophet. As God is the creator of all creations matter energy and all.
"Anything that I can do that fosters good will, that promotes caring and compassion, I feel intensely happy" I want you to explain this. What exactly is this happiness since the human instincts bear greed,sloth,glut,envy,wrath,lu st and pride. Why would u seal them? Why did you not live and follow your instincts like other animals do? is it because you feel superior that you think you must have some control? here we go again;I become the devil and come to you.."your a fool you could have taken off his money through that scam and bought that car for your son...filthy money does not matter there is no God. Shower your children with filthy money who cares? do you fear someone do u love someone? No, you're superior you should live as a God.
"is because of fear from and outside agent". Once again I repeat fear is one of the attributes. We do not sin because we fear his wrath. We do good because we are divine towards him. Believe me if there was no God I would have committed adultery a loooong time ago. Thankfully I'm still a virgin. Never drank never smoked. and you tell me you pity me? For what? I rly do not know?
Of course I believe in bacteria and microorganisms, why wouldn't I? I can detect bacteria, i can actually see them through a microscope, same with microorganisms. Both of these things can be demonstrated to be part of the naturalistic realm.
If you believe that Adam was the first of our species, then you obvious reject what mainstream science tell us to the the age of our species. Hundreds of thousands of hard working scientists say you are wrong and that the creation of a fully formed modern human is contrary to the FACTS of the evolution of our species. But, if you want to close a blind eye to what science has proven as factual, and insist that a fictitious being scooped up some dirt, blew on it, and out popped a full form human, then you have my sincerest sympathy.
When you make such a positive claim as "God is creator of all creations, matter, energy and all." then you are required to provide evidence of this claim. You may now present your evidence that there is a supreme creator who created everything!!!!......I'll be waiting!!!
You paint our species with a very broad brush. You must have had some terrible experiences to think that ALL HUMANS have the basic instinct of greed, sloth, envy, wrath, lust, and pride (Which I feel is a very nice trait to have.) I personally am extremely prideful of my accomplishments. I am sorry the only people you know have these traits, all of the people I surround myself with harbor none of these traits.
I don't follow animal like instincts because, even though I am an animal, as we all are, I am more civilized than an animal in the wild. Animals do what they do for survival sake, not out of any evil. You apparently know little about nature or you would suggest that animals do things be cause they harbor evil intent.
So if it wasn't for God you would have committed adultery long ago? You apparently do not love your spouse. You are telling me that you as a person, have so little self-control, that without God watching you, you would violate the trust you have between you and your spouse. This is exactly why I feel intense pity toward you!!!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#58 Jan 27, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
Somehow I can't find that pole I created :/
must I create a new one?

You need a new pole? You theists are a strange crowd, you pole jumping or something? A stripper?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#60 Jan 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a new pole? You theists are a strange crowd, you pole jumping or something? A stripper?
r u crazy XD I meant that pole think for creating a new discussion with voting.
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#61 Jan 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>BL! Where ya been?
I occasionally grow weary of dealing with the Godbot mentality. I don't try to explain myself to stupid people, I'm not the jackass whisperer. Don't you just love this....."Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe and all things in it, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to be sure." Go figure....Godbots!!!!!!!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

#62 Jan 27, 2013
ok I'm gonna creat it again then

@blacklagoon I'll reply u there
blacklagoon

Hyde Park, MA

#63 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'sophisticated Atheist' is someone like catcher or tide, u r the militant type (the fanatic), lol i don't know i'm making this up...OR AM I?
lol, what r u on? I am a girl, i told u guys i can even prove it! I was gonna prove it to lesbo, but she ran off, u can ask her if u want, i'm not hiding anything, it's u guys that got something to hide!! I'm exactly who i say i am, this is the real me!! Why the fuck is it so hard for u to believe?
Real ladies don't use vulgarity. So if you are a "lady" I suggest you speak like one, and not like so much trailer trash!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 744,505
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE