RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#392 Feb 3, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Christian all his life.
Stalin was Raised Georgian Orthodox, at 16 he attended a Georgian Orthodox seminary ... Christian
What else were you lying about?
Right....

Hitler was once a Christian, like of of you atheist poster, but at one point in his life he decided to not be Christian or religious any more.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#393 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than are non-believers;
http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2012/04/30/rel...
HA !

A "study" done in a city like San Francisco wool be flawed.

Quit being ridiculous.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#394 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So you have nothing to back up your claim that "we have already disproven hell"
Again, it has been posted multiple times already. Boy, I bet you're really pissed off about that new TV show huh?
Stupid question

UK

#395 Feb 3, 2013
Joust because someone is an atheist, it does not mean that they are bad. Its about having a moral compass and understanding right from wrong, and above all not causing harm to a fellow human being. It is ignorant to presume that atheists are bad people, and to be completely fair, it is a stupid question to ask.

Location hidden

#396 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A "study" done in a city like San Francisco wool be flawed.
Quit being ridiculous.
You'll find it interesting that one of the main symptoms of being delusional is the inability to accept facts. <wink, wink>

Location hidden

#397 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hitler was once a Christian, like of of you atheist poster, but at one point in his life he decided to not be Christian or religious any more.
Is that why most of his speeches talked about god and his religion? Weird huh?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#398 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Again, it has been posted multiple times already. Boy, I bet you're really pissed off about that new TV show huh?
New show? Are you still ranting about your agreement with the ancient aliens crap?

THAT was you evidence?!?!?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#399 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why most of his speeches talked about god and his religion? Weird huh?
Which speeches? Oh you mean the ones before he came into power....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#400 Feb 3, 2013
Stupid question wrote:
Joust because someone is an atheist, it does not mean that they are bad. Its about having a moral compass and understanding right from wrong, and above all not causing harm to a fellow human being. It is ignorant to presume that atheists are bad people, and to be completely fair, it is a stupid question to ask.
Got to agree. Bad people are bad irrespective of any belief, just as the good are good. Since when has religion stopped everybody from doing wrong? It might stop some, in which instance I worry about the strength of their faith because if fear or obedience to god is all that's making them good then look out if they lose their belief.
http://now.msn.com/atheists-more-compassionat...
this study done last year found atheists to be more compassionate and generous than believers.

Location hidden

#401 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
New show?
Yep;

http://www.angelars.com/img/topix/laworder.pn...

LOL.....

Location hidden

#402 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Which speeches? Oh you mean the ones before he came into power....
Nope, not at all;

We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Passau, 27 October 1928

http://www.nobeliefs.com/speeches.htm

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#403 Feb 3, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>You would find this very interesting: www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...
Yeah, I'm fully aware of the discrepancies within Christian thought and Catholicism, Protestantism -et`al.

I don't think the people who were killed at the time by whatever version of an Abrahamic religion it happened to be cared very much if at all if they were "real Christians", "real Muslims" etc...

My point being; When people die due to a religious imperative or some sort of failed political ideology or philosophy, it doesn't excuse it away or isn't productive to insist:

"But those weren't Real Christians!"

They certainly thought they were, and used the bible to justify the slaughters.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#404 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
You're such a coward.

You really are a piece of sh*t, cowardly little weasel that can't even answer very simple question about your own bullsh*t claim.

People like you really disgust me, you boast and brag and spout your opinion and pretend like it's evidence and you've really got yourself believing that. But when someone asks you to present that evidence, you cower away and tuck your little ass in the corner and cry yourself to sleep.

Location hidden

#406 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're such a coward.
LOL.... they should have a LOT of material for that show eh?

BTW, I'd rather be a coward than a delusional psychopathic slave like you. Enjoy.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#407 Feb 3, 2013

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#409 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right....
Prove it!

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#410 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Fracking hillarious.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#411 Feb 3, 2013
All of you should read Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion". I hope the number of atheistsw will grow after that :)
christianity is EVIL

West Pubnico, Canada

#412 Feb 3, 2013
Creex wrote:
All of you should read Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion". I hope the number of atheistsw will grow after that :)
reading the bible completely is what makes one atheist

www.evilbible.com

most americans dont even know what atheism is..:(

www.atheists.org

Location hidden

#413 Feb 3, 2013
Creex wrote:
All of you should read Richard Dawkin's "The God Delusion".
What? People don't read much these days (sadly). But they can watch the movie;

Religion is the enemy of independent thought, so most religitards will be afraid to watch it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mr Wiggley 31,172
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Duhhh 286,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 987,342
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,325
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 6 hr may i suggest 2
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 7 hr lightbeamrider 4,316
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 9 hr Always aware 91
More from around the web