Are Atheists Good People?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#310 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA !!
OK, thanks Dr Phil.
You assumption loving atheists are some strange folks.
Says the man who believes god "literally" touched his head...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#311 Feb 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.

He did.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#312 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is that your version of a rebuttal?
Is that your version of not addressing the question? LOl...

Location hidden

#313 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And how have YOU come to the glorious assumption that God doesn't exist?
Well I guess first you'll have to define the word 'god' huh jethro? ROFL....

Location hidden

#314 Feb 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Yeah rednecks quite a delusional hoot. But hey, don't make fun of the mentally ill :p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#316 Feb 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess first you'll have to define the word 'god' huh jethro? ROFL....
Morons ask the dumbest questions.....

God; Noun

(in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) The creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the Supreme Being.

1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind

2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship ; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#317 Feb 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess first you'll have to define the word 'god' huh jethro? ROFL....
If I were you, I'd ask: "define define...."

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#319 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how utterly stupid the average theist is. They can't even comprehend the meaning of simple words like fact.
To paraphrase, I think, Carlin:

"Imagine the average person.
Now realize that half of them are stupider than that."
rider

Gwinn, MI

#320 Feb 1, 2013
7 Days in May: The film the Pentagon did not want made! FULL truth in fiction

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#321 Feb 1, 2013
Just because someone's an Atheist, it doesn't necessarily mean the individual suddenly loses the ability to compose themselves as humane or has the inability to retain basic morale...=/

Location hidden

#322 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Morons ask the dumbest questions..
More like morons post the dumbest definitions...

Location hidden

#323 Feb 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
To paraphrase, I think, Carlin:
"Imagine the average person.
Now realize that half of them are stupider than that."
Close...

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

Carlin was amazing.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#324 Feb 2, 2013
Atheists are people who try to convince people that the Lord isn't REAL. Not only does that kind of mindset damn the soul,it's also INCREDIBLY STUPID....by their own choosing,because they CHOOSE TO RUN FROM GOD and His call to REPENT OF THEIR SIN OF UNBELIEF. A refusal that will DAMN THEIR SOULS.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#325 Feb 2, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
---No atheists are not good people because they reject GOD'S WAYS and therefor they reject GOD... They need to Repent...
--- I hope they will repent...

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait

#326 Feb 2, 2013
I have read the fallacies, and understood. I must say that it has destroyed almost all the discussions I had in mind, However that does not mean there is no flaw in the Atheism rules or system. I will study it well, come back with a valid argument. @Mylan I have looked into the dark matter got too confusing, also anti matter its barely understandable, for the ones who are studying it have some difficulties understanding it themselves. I'll try to look into it later on. @Boooots, I still have much to say, I'll continue our conv later.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait

#327 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Atheists are people who try to convince people that the Lord isn't REAL. Not only does that kind of mindset damn the soul,it's also INCREDIBLY STUPID....by their own choosing,because they CHOOSE TO RUN FROM GOD and His call to REPENT OF THEIR SIN OF UNBELIEF. A refusal that will DAMN THEIR SOULS.
That is absolutely what I see.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#328 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#329 Feb 2, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he be good? WHY? being evil is much more satisfying ones own desires/lusts glut/ taboos...
But good and evil don't have anything to do with religion. Morality exists without it, and immorality most certainly exists within it.

Religion has been the foundation of many wars and hate crimes. Not believing in God doesn't mean you suddenly wish to be all about taboos or doing others harm.

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#330 Feb 2, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
No God watches me I should have stolen that wallet before on the ground..damn I could have raped her in the elevator when it got stuck...Igot all the lawyers and money I could get away with things easily whats stopping me...
A belief in God doesn't stop people from doing these things. And if a belief in God is the only thing stopping someone from doing these things, then that person has some morality issues, despite having a belief.

I don't need a God to tell me to return a wallet or not completely ruin someone's life by physically abusing or raping them. You're arguments are extremely ignorant. You're saying things which are really not relevant to each other.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#331 Feb 2, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Thinking 64,327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 654,273
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,914
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 3
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 183,192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Truth Teller 106,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,925
More from around the web