Why are Mexicans trash?
LKA1

United States

#101 May 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave). He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
From September, 2009 till now.--- This poster has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums with ALL of these different posting names.---
Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, Pawtucket Pat, the dog Whisperer, Darwin, Uncle Bens Rice, News Flash, Stalemate, You heard, Epifiny, Scooby doo, Doctor Gupta, Rob Roy, the prophet man, TNT, Sergeant shultz, Wild Willie, Black Darwin, Mahattma, Family Guy, Reverend Pewee, Dora the explorer, The Proctologist & Mr Kibbles.
From April, 2010 till now.--- This poster has been typing up threads & posts on Topix Top Stories forum. Pretending that he's Hispanic. Typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against non-Hispanic Whites.
Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.
Again, he's NOT Mexican.
He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
. He's doing a poor job pretending to be a Mexican. Unless Mexicans started speaking Ebonics
gurswate

Pittsburgh, PA

#103 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
they are filthy and dishonest
Anonymous

Schaumburg, IL

#104 Oct 28, 2014
Ok....so if Mexicans are so hard working, then why do they take up the majority of our taxes for being so poor.
Anonymous

Schaumburg, IL

#105 Oct 28, 2014
Mexicans are dumb...they come here poor as hell, then they pop out like 4-5 babies while they don't have the means for it. And they say how hard working they are and crap....but of course they work hard! they have to or else the governments going to deport there ass. So being realistic! Mexicans are just stealing jobs from REAL Americans who need them. And it turns out that those kids they have turn out to be dumb ass people that do the bare minimum to pass high school. And im talking about the majority of Mexicans. Not all of them but really most of them are here and do that.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#106 Jan 11, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Mexicans are just stealing jobs from REAL Americans who need them.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) do work which legal Americans do NOT want to do.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#107 Jan 11, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
And they say how hard working they are and crap....but of course they work hard! they have to or else the governments going to deport there ass.

Your 3 points above.--------- You are right on the mark.

But (with all due respect), there is much, much more involved.

Hispanic illegals have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing.---------

Democrats are in support of illegals. Since most illegals are of lower economic means, since the Democratic Party has been (still is) the party of the underclass.--------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing.---------

American businesses & the American business lobby have been (still are) in support of illegals. Illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made profits (still do) off of the labor of the illegals.

It is mainly because of American businesses & the American business lobby why illegals have been tolerated in the United States.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#108 Jan 11, 2015
Anonymous.---------

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Here are several reasons why.---------

1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better workers than African Americans.

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more reliable than African Americans.

3. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more responsible than African Americans.

4. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more capable than African Americans.

5. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more competent than African Americans.

In my next post, I will point out a few other reasons why.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#109 Jan 11, 2015
Anonymous.---------

Why Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). A few other reasons why.---------

6. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more family oriented than African Americans.

7. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) do not call in sick.

8. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) do not sue.

African Americans are always suing businesses.

African Americans are always suing the public sector.

Via this, the American taxpayers collectively have to pay the costs for this.

9. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) do not have the VERY nasty & very unappreciative attitudes which African Americans have.

These are just 9 reasons WHY Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#110 Jan 11, 2015
U ARE So WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Mexicans work harder then U sorry ass american they work their but off but touns draw a check and won't work for living but they do cuz they love their family sorry u don't they show u white d''ks up sorry pu''y get ur white ps and get back with me if u can a'' you are funny
Mexicans work good but white Americans work way harder because most of them have the American Spirit. Blacks work very, VERY hard at finding new ways to collect free money and food. Like the more little boon babies they crap out their poop holes, the more money they get from Obama.
Candy2428

Aurora, CO

#112 Apr 26, 2015
First of all I'm an American but Mexican runs in my blood and we work hard for our jobs u americans hire others to do jobs for u Mexicans don't sit around and do nothing they work hard and accomplish many things in life and Spanish speaking runs in the United States now deal with it mexicans rule now tell me do u Americans understand this "Nos vale madre guey"
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#113 May 2, 2015
Gussimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexicans work good but white Americans work way harder because most of them have the American Spirit.

Both non-Hispanic Whites & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are equally good workers.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#114 May 2, 2015
Gussimer wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks work very, VERY hard at finding new ways to collect free money and food. Like the more little boon babies they crap out their poop holes, the more money they get from Obama.

Specifically African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Cubans, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Grenadians, Virgin Islanders, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans), black Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Eritreans, Ethiopians, & Somalis))

are VERY much different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (all of the foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility, integrity, & gratitude.

Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, ambition, desire, motivation, commitment, & dedication.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are VERY much different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#115 May 2, 2015
Gussimer.---------

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa) come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is.

But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can & they DO function & survive on their own. Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & survive in the United States private sector.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own. Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government, or a union for their functioning & survival.

When an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) is working & getting by, they are just barely making it due to a massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#116 May 2, 2015
Candy2428 wrote:
First of all I'm an American but Mexican runs in my blood and we work hard for our jobs u americans hire others to do jobs for u Mexicans don't sit around and do nothing they work hard and accomplish many things in life and Spanish speaking runs in the United States now deal with it mexicans rule.

Your 10 points above.--------- I totally see them. I see eye to eye with you.

Your above point here.--------- You said "mexicans rule".---------

True.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
LUANGAPHAY

Oakland, CA

#117 Jul 3, 2015
Candy2428 wrote:
First of all I'm an American but Mexican runs in my blood and we work hard for our jobs u americans hire others to do jobs for u Mexicans don't sit around and do nothing they work hard and accomplish many things in life and Spanish speaking runs in the United States now deal with it mexicans rule now tell me do u Americans understand this "Nos vale madre guey"
That's just Mexican garbage you just spoke....a true Mexicans were the one who sold California knowing there's not much they can do for the Mexicans back in the early 1700's only true people know when to quit and be genuine. You on the other hand are just the left overs of rats that refuse to accept the truth. Just so you know the only word I know in Spanish is "NO" because that's what I say to all you roaches that ask and ask for directions and help. Cubans and elsalvadores work harder than you Mexicans and they hate to be called "Mexicans" go figure!!!
Anonymous

Oakland, CA

#118 Jul 3, 2015
Sucks
Erik with a K

Los Angeles, CA

#119 Jul 15, 2015
Aztlan wrote:
Welcome to Aztlan whitey! we mexiconoes are going to breed you all out of existence and take over! Washington D.C. will become the capital of Aztlan! and what few whites that will be left will be absorbed or we will cut your heart out of your chests and shove your twitching pale azz bodies down the steps of the capital building! ha! ha! thank you for loosening the boarder and letting us come in for cheap labor! lol!
And these are the people who breed, 12 kids by the time they are 25, and no worries about inbreeding. They are all cousins, related to each other somehow.
mex

Hayward, CA

#120 Jul 16, 2015
haters
Yankee Doodle

Woodland Hills, CA

#121 Jul 16, 2015
Americans.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#122 Jul 16, 2015
LUANGAPHAY wrote:
<quoted text>Cubans and elsalvadores work harder than you Mexicans!!!

That is very debatable if Cubans & Salvadorans work harder than Mexicans.

Cuban-Americans who have light or tannish skin color, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the United States federal government. How can they classify? As Hispanic. Or, as White.

Salvadoran-Americans who have light or tannish skin color, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government. How can they classify? As Hispanic. Or, as White.

Mexican-Americans who have light or tannish skin color, when it is time for them to classify according to race with the federal government. How can they classify? As Hispanic. Or, as White.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This is what counts & what MATTERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Drumpf Disaster 2,205
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min nanoanomaly 118,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr worthless crap 678,643
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 2 hr worthless crap 3
white supremacist freemasons 2 hr worthless crap 6
More from around the web