United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

This is too narrow of a topic...Why are Mexicans trash? Well, because they're Mexican meaning a few things-1) they're uneducated 2) they jump the border instead of having the pride to fix their own shitty country 3) they carry diseases 4) they live like animals, crowding 10 heads under one roof 5) they're too lazy and stupid to learn English while Americans are required to take 2 years of a foreign language in high school and last but not least and my favorite reason of all.....6) they're foul, droopy eyed, smelly and good for nothing Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa aaaaaa
LKA1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave). He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
From September, 2009 till now.--- This poster has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums with ALL of these different posting names.---
Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, Pawtucket Pat, the dog Whisperer, Darwin, Uncle Bens Rice, News Flash, Stalemate, You heard, Epifiny, Scooby doo, Doctor Gupta, Rob Roy, the prophet man, TNT, Sergeant shultz, Wild Willie, Black Darwin, Mahattma, Family Guy, Reverend Pewee, Dora the explorer, The Proctologist & Mr Kibbles.
From April, 2010 till now.--- This poster has been typing up threads & posts on Topix Top Stories forum. Pretending that he's Hispanic. Typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against non-Hispanic Whites.
Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.
Again, he's NOT Mexican.
He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.
. He's doing a poor job pretending to be a Mexican. Unless Mexicans started speaking Ebonics
gurswate

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
they are filthy and dishonest

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

708 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Holy dr Shrink 599,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 720,560
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min cretin56 224,191
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min USA-1 115,115
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Regina 532,798
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min lisw 172,402
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Charlie Sheen 256,524
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••