Why are Mexicans trash?
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#76 Dec 2, 2012
mexicana kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You are just pissed cause we're taking it back! Signed Sexy Mexican Kitten!

Your post above was directed towards another poster. He didn't respond back. But, I'll address it.

No, Mexicans aren't "re-taking" Texas back.

Especially considering that the United States (US) federal government is aligned with Mexicos central government.

But, Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas sleeping giant & future.

Mexicans & other Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are the PREFERED "minority".

Non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, in the business lobby & politicians PREFER Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included). OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in the US.---

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics. Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.

In my next post, I'll point out the dynamic at work.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#77 Dec 2, 2012
mexicana kitty ---- Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have several VERY critical factors working on their side & in their favor. Here they are.---

1. Politicians in the United States (US) federal government. Democrat & Republican both.

2. American businesses.

3. American business lobby.

4. American labor union leaders.

5. North American Union (NAU) being in full effect.

The NAU hasn't been written into US federal law. But, all of the goals & objectives of the NAU have been in full effect. This will remain the case into the future.

6. The governments of the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico fully supporting the Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US. Who are working on behalf of legal Hispanics & illegal Hispanics both in the US.

7. Lobbying organizations from the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico fully supporting the Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US. Who are working on behalf of legal Hispanics & illegal Hispanics both in the US.

8. Other organizations from the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico fully supporting the Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US. Who are working on behalf of legal Hispanics & illegal Hispanics both in the US.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't have the critical, mass numbers throughout America yet. But, in years to come, they will. Due to Hispanic immigration & Hispanic birthrates. Especially due to Hispanic immigration.

With this, Hispanics will then have the honorary minority status & the preferential minority status with the US federal government.

For aid, jobs, government contracts, housing, health care & education.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will be completely & totally undercutting, phasing out & displacing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) in this nation.

Making most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) a PERMANENT underclass in the US.

This is just for starts.

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in this nation.

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics.

Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
midnight

Clinton Township, MI

#81 Dec 2, 2012
Wow. .. .some of you people are truly rude. . ..and its very unfortunate to see how many people stereotype against different races in this world. . . God has created all of us on this Earth equal and to live in peace. but its the racist brutes that keep us from doing so. . .just because a majority of a certain race does something doesnt mean that all do what that certain race is said to do. . .im African American. . . i dont eat chicken like you people say that all lf us do....in fact im a vegetarian. and obviously im not ghetto either, i absolutely HATE that kind of slang. . .and i dont sag my pants. . .i dont wear baggy pants either. . .i like skinny jeans XD and im not loud or stupid or lazy. . .in fact im shy/quiet im kind of active and im very intelligent......and i guess i would be proud to say that im 13 years old. ..
Natalie

United States

#82 Mar 11, 2013
Johnny you're the most stupid person in here! NOT ALL LATINOS are bad, NOT ALL LATINOS are here to disrespect the country... A LOT OF US CAME WHEN WE WERE KIDS and it wasn't our fault, we love the country and we feel American and we act like Americans because we don't know any better, we study, we work hard and we're not criminals!!!! yes there's people who shouldn't be here because they are criminals and uneducated people but we're not all the same... I personally care about this country and I'm not here to do any harm, I'm not here to make this place dirty either, I care.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#83 Mar 11, 2013
Natalie --- You said "Johnny NOT ALL LATINOS are bad, NOT ALL LATINOS are here to disrespect the country...".---- You are 150% correct about your two points here.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread, did I ever say that "all Latinos were bad"?--- Never once.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread, did I ever say that "all Latinos are here to disrespect the United States (US)"?--- Never once.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#84 Mar 11, 2013
Natalie --- You said "ALOT OF US CAME WHEN WE WERE KIDS".--- True.

You said "and it wasn't our fault, we love the country and we feel American and we act like Americans because we don't know any better".--- I totally see your points here.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread did I ever say (Or even imply) that Latinos don't like the United States (US)?---- Never once.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread, did I ever say (Or even imply) that Latinos don't feel or act like Americans?--- Never once.

You said "we study, we work hard and we're not criminals!!!".--- True.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread, did I ever say (Or even imply) that Latinos didn't study, didn't work hard or were criminals?--- Never once.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#85 Mar 11, 2013
Natalie --- You said "Yes there's people who shouldn't be here because they are criminals".--- Yep.

You said "and uneducated people".--- True. But, uneducated immigrants come from every foreign continent.

You said "but we're not all the same..".--- You are absolutely correct.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread did I ever say (Or even imply) that all Latinos were the same?---- Never once.

You said "I personally care about this country".--- Very good to hear.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread did I ever say (Or even imply) that all Latinos didn't care about the United States (US)?--- Never once.

You said "and I'm not here to do any harm".--- Great to hear.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread did I ever say (Or even imply) that all Latinos seek to do harm to this nation?--- Never once.

You said "I'm not here to make this place dirty either, I care".--- Very good to hear that you care.

Where, in any of my previous posts on this thread did I ever say (Or even imply) that Latinos sought to make the US into a dirty nation?--- Never once.

Natalie (With all due respect).--- Every one of your previous points which you typed up to me. Every one of your assumptions about my previous posts on this thread.--- You were totally off the mark.

You totally misconstrued my previous points.

Mind if I say, it appears that you may possibly have a tad bit of a problem with your comprehension.

If you correctly read & took in my previous points on this thread.--- You WOULD have been able to discern that I'm PRO-Hispanic.

Pro Afro-Latino included.
Marie

Cottonwood, AZ

#87 Mar 17, 2013
There are not trash there work ther asses of and are clean just because of wat u see n magazines and the news papers don't mean there trashy theres diffrent type of people some trashy some clean so if i wer u I'd back the fuk off all races have trashy and clean

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#88 Mar 17, 2013
Aztlan wrote:
Welcome to Aztlan whitey! we mexiconoes are going to breed you all out of existence and take over! Washington D.C. will become the capital of Aztlan! and what few whites that will be left will be absorbed or we will cut your heart out of your chests and shove your twitching pale azz bodies down the steps of the capital building! ha! ha! thank you for loosening the boarder and letting us come in for cheap labor! lol!
Border is not so loose now is it.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#89 Mar 18, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
<quoted text>
Border is not so loose now is it.

Antisocial XL, just to give you a heads up about the poster who you responded to. Who is going by the name of "Aztlan".--

He is NOT Mexican.

He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave). He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.

From September, 2009 till now.--- This poster has been posting & trolling on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums with ALL of these different posting names.---

Black Behemoth, Great Blac Guy, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake, Booty Bandit, Doctor Know, Pablo, Pablo Joe, Poncho, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Cisco, Cisco Rides Again, Ides of March, Sanchez, Sancheze, Pawtucket Pat, the dog Whisperer, Darwin, Uncle Bens Rice, News Flash, Stalemate, You heard, Epifiny, Scooby doo, Doctor Gupta, Rob Roy, the prophet man, TNT, Sergeant shultz, Wild Willie, Black Darwin, Mahattma, Family Guy, Reverend Pewee, Dora the explorer, The Proctologist & Mr Kibbles.

From April, 2010 till now.--- This poster has been typing up threads & posts on Topix Top Stories forum. Pretending that he's Hispanic. Typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against non-Hispanic Whites.

Trying to create & stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

Again, he's NOT Mexican.

He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

He is one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) trolls on Topix Top Stories & Top Stories in the Blogosphere forums.

Antisocial XL

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#90 Mar 18, 2013
Johnny,
Thank you for the heads up.I guess it isn't enough that Black americans can't control their own race that they stir conflict between others when they really in my opinion should be leading the rally against race war.
jacob

San Gabriel, CA

#91 Mar 29, 2013
dude you are so right all they do is have sex, have a thousand kids to scream next door and listen to their shitty music. I grew up in a neighborhood full of mexicans that would call me "chino" and "ching chang chong" because i was asian.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#92 Apr 3, 2013
jacob wrote:
I grew up in a neighborhood full of mexicans that would call me "chino" and "ching chang chong" because i was asian.

Sorry to see this.

But, most Mexicans & other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included).--- Are VERY hard working, decent, law abiding people. Who TRULY value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Mexicans & other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included).--- Have honor, pride, respect, dignity & self gratitude about themselves.

Mexicans & other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included).---- Have goals, ambition, drive, desire, commitment, dedication & motivation.

All goals & attributes which MOST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#93 Apr 3, 2013
jacob wrote:
I grew up in a neighborhood full of mexicans.

Well, Mexicans & the other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included) are the United States (US) future.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas PREFERED "minority".

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the US. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here's a link which shows a very, very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in this nation.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#94 Apr 3, 2013
jacob wrote:
a neighborhood full of mexicans.

This is why Mexicans & the other respective Hispanic groups (Afro-Latinos included) are the United States (US) future.

It is because Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have all of these VERY critical entities on their side. Working on their behalf. To empower them. Here they are.---

1. Politicians from both the Republican Party & the Democratic Party.

Especially at the federal level.

2. Americas unions.

2. Americas businesses.

3. Americas business lobby.

4. The North American Union (NAU) being in full operation.

Granted, the NAU hasn't been offically written into US federal law. But, all of the goals & objectives of the NAU have been & are currently in full effect. This will remain the case into the future.

5. The governments of the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico.--- Fully supporting Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating throughout the US.

Especially in Washington D.C..

6. Lobbying organizations of the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico.---- Fully supporting Hispanic lobbing organizations which are operating throughout the US.

7. Other organizations from the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico.--- Which are fully supporting Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating throughout the US.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) in the US don't have the critical, mass numbers throughout the US yet. But, in years to come, they will.

Once Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have this, they will then have the "Honorary Minority Status" & the "Preferential Minority Status" with the US federal government.

For aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will be TOTALLY undercutting, phasing out & displacing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) in the US.

Making most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) a PERMANENT underclass.

This is just for starts.

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in the US.---

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics.

Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#95 Apr 3, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
Johnny,
Thank you for the heads up.I guess it isn't enough that Black americans can't control their own race that they stir conflict between others when they really in my opinion should be leading the rally against race war.

Antisocial XL, you bet.^5.

Regarding your 3 points above.---- I'm in total agreement.

Especially your last point.

Obviously, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) would NEVER win any race war.

EVEN newly arrived Hispanic illegals are driving African Americans from many, many neighborhoods in the United States (US) Southwest.

Throughout the East Coast, Hispanic (Afro-Latino included) gangs & gangs which have roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.--- Are waging a form of low intensity warfare upon many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) neighborhoods.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#96 Apr 3, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
race war.

Oh yeah.

The Sureno gangs SURE are kicking the behinds of the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) gangs.

The Surenos & Mexican Mafia.---- Have been ALIGNED with non-Hispanic White organizations from 1968 till now.

The Sureno gangs are also driving many, many African Americans from many neighborhoods in the American Southwest.

Here's a link which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli... .

What is happening out in the Southwest.--- This is a form of low intensity warfare.

When these African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) leave these neighborhoods in the American Southwest. They are going into OTHER African American neighborhoods in other states.

In these other African American neighborhoods, they experience the EXACT, SAME fate as what they experienced in their African American neighborhood in the American Southwest. They won't be able to find any employment. They will be totally TRAPPED in a dead-end & hopeless situation.

This will be their eventual fate.--- 1. They will become a victim of homicide. At the hands of another African American.

2. Or, they will receive a very lengthy prison sentence. Becoming a PERMANENT form of very cheap labor for Americas prison-industrial complex. At a federal prison.

Or, at a privatized prison.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#97 Apr 3, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
race war.

To expound upon this dynamic. This isn't just representative of the United States (US) Southwest. This dynamic exists for EVERY MAIN African American (Descendants of black American slaves) population center throughout the US.

This is the deal.--- Hispanic immigration & immigration from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are NOT going into non-Hispanic White areas.

Hispanic immigration & immigration from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations are going INTO African American (Descendants of black American slaves) communities.

Due to this nations group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.---- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) MUST compete with Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) & with immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

This creates tension, conflict & strife. This has led to gang wars. In many instances, the gang wars have intensified.

Hispanics & immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.--- Are like an attack dog.

AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

What is happening out in the American Southwest is only the BEGINNING. Only the beginning with Americas VASTLY growing Hispanic population. Legals & illegals.

In my next post, I'm going to list what is happening on the East Coast.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are coming under attack from almost EVERY sector in the United States (US).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#98 Apr 3, 2013
Antisocial XL wrote:
race war.

It isn't "just" in the United States (US) Southwest. It is happening in many, many OTHER areas throughout the US.

To show the dynamics on the East Coast.----

Back in the 1960s, throughout the East Coast (Primarily centered throughout Manhattan, Bronx & Brooklyn).--- There were several, different Puerto Rican street organizations. These Puerto Rican street organizations were on good terms with African American (Descendants of black American slaves) street organizations.

The most notable Puerto Rican street organizations which were on good terms with the African American street organizations were these.--- Young Lords organization, Noble Knights organization & the Latin Panthers organization.

The Puerto Rican Young Lords organization, Noble Knights organization & the Latin Panther organization were even on good terms with African American social help & civil rights organizations.

New York Citys street organizations which had political overtones.---- There were several, different Puerto Rican street organizations which had political overtones. These Puerto Rican street organizations which had political overtones.--- Were on good terms with the African American street organizations which had political overtones.

The most renown Puerto Rican street organization which had political overtones was the Ghetto Brothers organization. The Ghetto Brothers organization was the ONE Puerto Rican street organization which expanded out the widest. Also, which had the most staying power, duration. In regards to its many, different chapters throughout the East Coast.

The Puerto Rican Ghetto Brothers organization was on good terms with the African American Black Spades organization.

The Black Spades organization would eventually morph into the Zulu Nation organization.

But, over time, the dynamics CHANGED. These were the very CRITICAL factors which caused this change.----

1. A demographic change & shift.

2. Increased economic troubles.

3. Businesses & jobs leaving.

4. Increased competition for jobs.

These 4 factors greatly ROSE by the late 1980s.

Over time, with the demographic change & mass population shift. Coupled with increased competition for aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.---

Old "friendships" CHANGED. Changed into rivalries. Into becoming ENEMIES.

This will be increasing way MORE so in years to come. Due to the demographic change & mass population shift. The VASTLY growing Hispanic population. Legals & illegals.

This will be happening in urban centers throughout the US.

The East Coast isn't at the stage nor degree which the US Southwest is at.

But, give it another decade.---- It SURE will be. So will the American South & Midwest.

The CRITICAL factor was the MASSIVE influx of Hispanic immigration into urban centers. Legals & illegals.

This was the CRITICAL tipping point. Which changed the demographics. From African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being the numerically dominant "minority".

To Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) becoming the numerically dominant "minority".

This also changed the racial & political dynamics.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are coming under attack.--- From the Hispanic gangs & the gangs which have roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are also coming under attack.---- From the public policy initiatives & social engineering policies of the United States (US) federal government.

So, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are coming under attack from almost EVERY sector.
LKA1

United States

#100 May 26, 2013
This is too narrow of a topic...Why are Mexicans trash? Well, because they're Mexican meaning a few things-1) they're uneducated 2) they jump the border instead of having the pride to fix their own shitty country 3) they carry diseases 4) they live like animals, crowding 10 heads under one roof 5) they're too lazy and stupid to learn English while Americans are required to take 2 years of a foreign language in high school and last but not least and my favorite reason of all.....6) they're foul, droopy eyed, smelly and good for nothing Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa aaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 968,861
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min X Pendable 181,939
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 11 min Johnny 4,772
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Catcher1 29,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min New Age Spiritual... 617,960
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 18 min Ricky F 38,018
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min New Age Spiritual... 637,894
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 49 min Not religious 43,895
More from around the web