Why are Mexicans trash?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
U ARE So WRONG

Pine Knot, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2010
darklinks wrote:
Blacks have the most to lose to the rising Mexican population. Your neighborhood's and your jobs are the first to be taken by these invaders. In fact, I would love to see blacks rise up against the Mexican invaders and the leftist that are letting them in. Like gypsies, Mexicans will steal ANYTHING.They are nasty, and carry diseases like leprosy and brain worms. Brain worms is what it sounds like. One of the worst things about Mexicans is that they simply don't care that they live in squalor. They're sometimes even worse than the blacks are. The blacks still realize that they need whitey to provide a somewhat-stable environment for them, and will generally consciously stop short of completely destroying everything. Not the Mexicans. They think America is some sort of Holy Land (named Aztlan) that they own by default, and that they can speak their bastardized version of Spanish and DEMAND that America loosen its border like they owned the place.
Mexicans work harder then U sorry ass american they work their but off but touns draw a check and won't work for living but they do cuz they love their family sorry u don't they show u white d''ks up sorry pu''y get ur white ps and get back with me if u can a'' you are funny
Aztlan

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Welcome to Aztlan whitey! we mexiconoes are going to breed you all out of existence and take over! Washington D.C. will become the capital of Aztlan! and what few whites that will be left will be absorbed or we will cut your heart out of your chests and shove your twitching pale azz bodies down the steps of the capital building! ha! ha! thank you for loosening the boarder and letting us come in for cheap labor! lol!

Since: Apr 10

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#5 Apr 24, 2010
Mexicans are cool!! I went to Mexico in December and everyone was extremely nice, they all agreed with me that Americans are creepy so maybe it's just Americans that don't like Mexicans, I know many Europeans and they love Mexico and it's people
Pablo Joe

United States

#6 May 5, 2010
squatinabox wrote:
Mexicans are cool!! I went to Mexico in December and everyone was extremely nice, they all agreed with me that Americans are creepy so maybe it's just Americans that don't like Mexicans, I know many Europeans and they love Mexico and it's people
You are lucky that they did not kidnap your ass and shoot you and chop off your head! The drug lords run mexico and are about to ruin the tourist industry! lucky you escaped with your life! lol!
AllWrong

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 May 18, 2010
Both sides got this all wrong. Don't get caught in the hype... Do not drink the kook-aide.
Poncho

United States

#8 May 19, 2010
Why are white people trash that is the question! We will see about what they say when this land is renamed atecland!
Imigrant in a past life

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 26, 2010
darklinks wrote:
Blacks have the most to lose to the rising Mexican population. Your neighborhood's and your jobs are the first to be taken by these invaders. In fact, I would love to see blacks rise up against the Mexican invaders and the leftist that are letting them in. Like gypsies, Mexicans will steal ANYTHING.They are nasty, and carry diseases like leprosy and brain worms. Brain worms is what it sounds like. One of the worst things about Mexicans is that they simply don't care that they live in squalor. They're sometimes even worse than the blacks are. The blacks still realize that they need whitey to provide a somewhat-stable environment for them, and will generally consciously stop short of completely destroying everything. Not the Mexicans. They think America is some sort of Holy Land (named Aztlan) that they own by default, and that they can speak their bastardized version of Spanish and DEMAND that America loosen its border like they owned the place.
Why is everyone so racist geez omg come on there will always be Jobs for those who are WILLING to work. If you are Lazy well I cant help you out, mexicans will put in 12 and 16 hour shifts if possible while others will work there 8 and complain. This is the reason mexicans get all the jobs not because they undersell themselves, its is because they are extreamly hardworking. I am sorry you are so full of hatred please get a hobby the US will always be about Imigrants did you forget what this country was founded on. ALL IMIGRANTS not natives Whites almost killed those off. DONT FORGET WERE U COME FROM as we are all IMIGRANTS just generations past.
usa soldier

Hanau, Germany

#10 Jun 21, 2010
f not for Santa Ana
Just to let you know
That where your feet are planted
Would be Mexico, correcto!
hoka hey

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jun 21, 2010
t5his is some funny shit white people talking about spanish people lets see white man came here killed 12 million natives one of the worse genocides in history.they have defiled the land they have defiled the water to a point it is not fit to drink.the government has slaughterd millions of people we live on a prison planet.yep the whites have done allot.

Since: Apr 07

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Jun 21, 2010
Anyone who enters this country illegally DOSE NOT respect us or our laws.

I had a Canadian con me out of nearly $6,000.00 and when I went to the cops to file a complaint against him he went back to Canada and we could not get our money back.

It is not JUST Mexicans and the Mexican Mafia. It is also MS!# and all of the other Latino gangs as well as the Muslims who have been entering this country illegally to do us some serious harm.

If a person is in this country illegally they need to be captured and deported IMMEDIATELY!!!
Jerome

Eugene, OR

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Jim Hayden wrote:
Anyone who enters this country illegally DOSE NOT respect us or our laws.
I had a Canadian con me out of nearly $6,000.00 and when I went to the cops to file a complaint against him he went back to Canada and we could not get our money back.
It is not JUST Mexicans and the Mexican Mafia. It is also MS!# and all of the other Latino gangs as well as the Muslims who have been entering this country illegally to do us some serious harm.
If a person is in this country illegally they need to be captured and deported IMMEDIATELY!!!

Yeah, you bigot... That's the same thing they said about the IRISH!

"The Chicago Post wrote, "The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses...Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country."
http://www.kinsella.org/history/histira.htm

Sound familiar?

BTW Old AMERICAN Bernie Madoff ripped off thousands of FOREIGN investors...think they'll ever see their money again?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jun/2...

Since: Apr 07

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Jun 21, 2010
Jerome wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you bigot... That's the same thing they said about the IRISH!
"The Chicago Post wrote, "The Irish fill our prisons, our poor houses...Scratch a convict or a pauper, and the chances are that you tickle the skin of an Irish Catholic. Putting them on a boat and sending them home would end crime in this country."
http://www.kinsella.org/history/histira.htm
Sound familiar?
BTW Old AMERICAN Bernie Madoff ripped off thousands of FOREIGN investors...think they'll ever see their money again?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jun/2...
Yep you are absolutely correct.

When it comes to people entering this country illegally I am extremely bigoted.

At least the Irish entered this country legally.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Jun 21, 2010
Aztlan wrote:
Welcome to Aztlan whitey! we mexiconoes are going to breed you all out of existence and take over! Washington D.C. will become the capital of Aztlan! and what few whites that will be left will be absorbed or we will cut your heart out of your chests and shove your twitching pale azz bodies down the steps of the capital building! ha! ha! thank you for loosening the boarder and letting us come in for cheap labor! lol!

Pfff, still trolling african American boy pretending that you are "Mexican" & trying to stir up conflict between non-Hispanic Whites & Hispanics.

Hey, here's some Hispanic --- african American "unity" for you.----- http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/... & http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2... ..

And just wait what things will be like 15-20 years from now when Hispanics & Caribbean born blacks have the MASS numerical numbers over african Americans on the East Coast, in the South & in the Midwest.

african Americans are Americas past. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas future.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Jun 21, 2010
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better than african Americans. And this is why.----

1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better workers than african Americans.

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more reliable than african Americans.

3. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more responsible than african Americans.

4. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more capable than african Americans.

5. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more competent than african Americans.

6. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more family oriented than african Americans.

And Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't call in sick, they don't sue & they don't have the VERY nasty & VERY unappreciative attitudes which african Americans have.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better for Americas future than what african Americans are.

There are 2 "forces" in America which are NOT good for this nation.---- 1. Leftists. Primarily african American leftists & White leftists. 2. african Americans.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2010
Johnny wrote:
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better than african Americans. And this is why.----
1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better workers than african Americans.
2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more reliable than african Americans.
3. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more responsible than african Americans.
4. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more capable than african Americans.
5. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more competent than african Americans.
6. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY more family oriented than african Americans.
And Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) don't call in sick, they don't sue & they don't have the VERY nasty & VERY unappreciative attitudes which african Americans have.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY better for Americas future than what african Americans are.
There are 2 "forces" in America which are NOT good for this nation.---- 1. Leftists. Primarily african American leftists & White leftists. 2. african Americans.
Stereotype much? The ONLY thing I can agree with you on is that leftisits of ANY KIND are bad for America!!!
JC rules

Qualicum Beach, Canada

#19 Jul 3, 2010
squatinabox wrote:
Kiaora mate!...talofa.
I moved from new zealand ,too many primitive barbaric islanders...maoris are the worst....mongrel mob..black power..The whole country is gang infested,it's one big crime zone.
Can't pack a pistol to protect yourself,even the police have to radio in if they need a firearm.
Maybe you kiwis can take the mexican indians that are invading America,you'd hardly notice any difference crime wise...well maybe to your taxes,since you'll be paying for all their breeding,food , jail cells, and medical bills.
And you thought you had problems with possums!
rabbit

Bandera, TX

#20 Jul 3, 2010
darklinks wrote:
Blacks have the most to lose to the rising Mexican population. Your neighborhood's and your jobs are the first to be taken by these invaders. In fact, I would love to see blacks rise up against the Mexican invaders and the leftist that are letting them in.&#65279; Like gypsies, Mexicans will steal ANYTHING.They are nasty,&#65279; and carry diseases like leprosy and brain worms. Brain worms is what it sounds like. One of the worst things about Mexicans is that they simply don't care that they live in squalor. They're sometimes even worse than the blacks are. The blacks still realize that they need whitey to provide a somewhat-stable environment for them, and will generally consciously stop short of&#65279; completely destroying everything. Not the Mexicans. They think America is some sort of Holy Land (named Aztlan) that they own by default, and that they can speak their bastardized version of Spanish and DEMAND that America loosen its border like they owned the place.
you know the grossiest thing there is in this world is its you and your piece of crap people we are all brothers and sisters no matter what race we are.and you what else your gringo asses are lazy and ignorant .
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Aug 12, 2010
Aztlan wrote:
There is some truth to this, but this post is malicious and inflammatory. No way can they remove twelve million people. They will just have to legalize at least some of them eventually. The Mexicans see the Anglos as the real illegals, and themselves as taking back what should be theirs.

I worry that if they really try something like Operation Wetback in the 1950, this time some Mexicans will take up guns or bombs. Then whites will retaliate, and we'll have a Belfast and Londonderry situation in the south-west.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#22 Aug 12, 2010
Vivek Golikeri --- This poster named "Aztlan" is NOT Mexican. He's african American. He's an african American troll who was & is going from thread to thread pretending that he's Mexican & making very inflammatory comments against non-Hispanic Whites trying to create as well as stir up conflict between Hispanics & non-Hispanic Whites.

In addition, this african American troll also goes by these names --- Black Behemoth, Cisco, Cisco rides again, Juan, The Great Blac Guy, Hulk Hogan, Martha, Beth Ann, Doctor Love, Betty Sue, Doctor Know, Father Flannigan, Hulk Hogan, Jake the king snake & Booty Bandit.

And again, he's not Mexican. He's african American.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Aug 12, 2010
Vivek Golikeri ---- Your point here.---- You said "The Mexicans see the Anglos as the real illegals, and themselves as taking back what should be theirs".--- This is the case & deal with SOME Mexicans. Not most.

Now, there are left wing Mexican "reconquista" organizations like the La Voz de Aztlan, Mexica Movement & MEChA. But, these left wing reconquista organizations don't have the following nor backing of most Mexicans. Most Mexicans don't follow nor support these radical left wing organizations.

In addition & even more so, these left wing reconquista organizations are absolutely no danger nor threat. And this is why.--- They are loaded with U.S. governmental informants & infiltrators. And as soon as they get any "traction", they'll meet the exact same fate as what befell all other major left wing organization in America.--- They'll get smashed by the U.S. gov't.

And these are the former left wing organizations in America which were "tolerated" for awhile by the U.S. gov't until they got some traction, & then they got smashed.--- Black Panther Party (BPP), Black Liberation Army (BLA), Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), Weathermen Underground Organization (WUO), Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), FALN (Left wing Boricua Independencia Organizacion) & the Los Macheteros (Left wing Boricua Independencia Organizacion).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9/11&bin 3 min REV CAROL 1
Poll Are cops and their families above the law? 10 min Poll of the Day 0
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 865,940
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 600,172
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,790
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,084
Poll How come Mexicans like to live on welfare? (Oct '08) 2 hr Guess What 237
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web