whats wrong with people that dont bel...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1085 May 11, 2012
LoveGod57 wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you whats wrong with people that dont believe in Jesus they are doomed for hell.And have been brainwashed by satan.
No. I don't believe in Satan either, I just don't believe in fairy tales.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1086 May 11, 2012
fact wrote:
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up
There are too many gods who don't need you whimpering like a spineless idiot, why on earth would we want to grovel before a monster who would make you eat your own children? If I ever feel the need to throw away my sanity and become a mindless fool, it won't be for that repulsive Jehovah-thing.
Everything it made in it's own image, is repulsive to it. That tells me that the buybull god hates himself most of all. Then he hates us almost as much.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1087 May 11, 2012
fact wrote:
9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
("9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness."?)

Surely you can do better than that, find somebody who will tie you up and sink you in the ocean, burn yourself at the stake, buy a noose, stick your finger in a light socket, hell truck yourself down to Trinity, TX and have the cops tazer you a few hthousand times, talk Dick Cheny into waterboarding you, or become a female, get pregnant by a rapist, or your uncle and then move to Kansas.

Quit weaseling, destroy yourself first and what is left can talk others into destroying themselves.

You are made in the image of god, you can't get more dispicable than that ........ buy a mirror, it should be enough to convince you to unpack the parachute and dive off the mountain.

You walked in here slinging fecal matter, surely you don't mind have a little slung back at cha?

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#1089 May 14, 2012
Aussie Kev wrote:
Talk about what's wrong with people that DO believe in Jesus! Or should I say PRETEND to. The devout Christian hypocrite that spouts the Gospels but doesn't live by them.
"Praise the Lord" ... then two minutes later ... "stick your finger up your butt." Classic fail.
<quoted text>
Exactly. Don't you just *love* that jesus talk?

Since: Apr 12

Syracuse, NY

#1090 Jul 26, 2012
For all the Christians on here. Just wanted to ask, if evolution never happened, then why do we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees? Why is there SCIENTIFIC proof of apes slowly EVOLVING from their form to the human form we are today? If "god" created all man why would he let us find such compelling information like that?
Benny

Yorba Linda, CA

#1091 Jul 26, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
For all the Christians on here. Just wanted to ask, if evolution never happened, then why do we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees? Why is there SCIENTIFIC proof of apes slowly EVOLVING from their form to the human form we are today? If "god" created all man why would he let us find such compelling information like that?
Maybe the devil is messing with your mind.
Benny

Yorba Linda, CA

#1092 Jul 26, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
For all the Christians on here. Just wanted to ask, if evolution never happened, then why do we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees? Why is there SCIENTIFIC proof of apes slowly EVOLVING from their form to the human form we are today? If "god" created all man why would he let us find such compelling information like that?
I don't have a problem with evolution and I'm a Christian.A person that believes in Christ and believes in evolution can still be saved. This is good news to many Christians who do believe in evolution and in God. A person is saved by their faith in Christ and that believer can not lose their salvation or not be saved despite their belief in evolution. Even though a Christian has imperfect understanding about the universe and the origin of life, I see no reason why they can not still be saved according to Scripture (Rom 9:10, John 3:16, etc.). A person’s salvation is not based upon false reasoning or faulty assumptions. A person’s salvation is based upon a secure, firm, foundational principle that those who are Christ’s will remain as Christ’s (John 6:37, 10:28-29).

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/how-d...

Since: Apr 12

Syracuse, NY

#1093 Jul 30, 2012
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with evolution and I'm a Christian.A person that believes in Christ and believes in evolution can still be saved. This is good news to many Christians who do believe in evolution and in God. A person is saved by their faith in Christ and that believer can not lose their salvation or not be saved despite their belief in evolution. Even though a Christian has imperfect understanding about the universe and the origin of life, I see no reason why they can not still be saved according to Scripture (Rom 9:10, John 3:16, etc.). A person’s salvation is not based upon false reasoning or faulty assumptions. A person’s salvation is based upon a secure, firm, foundational principle that those who are Christ’s will remain as Christ’s (John 6:37, 10:28-29).
Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/how-d...
Thank you at least someone that believes in god isn't completely closed-minded to the point of being argumentative. People need to realize that there is a lot of evidence of evolution and there is no hiding it or ignoring it. some of the christians I have talked to don't want to hear another's opinion and it irritates me because they think that nothing else but their opinion is correct, and that's wrong because opinions aren't correct or incorrect they just are.

Since: Apr 12

Syracuse, NY

#1094 Jul 30, 2012
LoveGod57 wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you whats wrong with people that dont believe in Jesus they are doomed for hell.And have been brainwashed by satan.
This is the kind of response that I can't stand. Those that believe in god, fine, we know what your scripture is telling you and what you believe. But, just because someone else doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they are "going to burn in hell for eternity". To be perfectly honest, to a non-believer it isn't threatening, it's just very VERY irritating to hear it all the time. This coming from experience and have been able to speak with someone that is a complete devoted Christian. Yes we don't agree on what has happened in the world, but beliefs aren't meant to be shoved in others faces. Yes I argue on here but that is only because people are so ignorant of other's beliefs and opinions that devoted Christians only hear "blah blah blah I'm an idiot" apparently. I will admit I think that most talk about god is a bunch of hoopla, but I don't try and shove that opinion in other people's faces. I simply add my 2 cents in when I feel necessary and respond to what people respond back with. But the simple fact is opinions and beliefs are just that and nothing more, the can not be fact or wrong or right. Basic schooling teaches you that early in life, opinions are not fact and fact is not opinion and neither can opinion be right or wrong it is just simply how the person expressing that opinion feels about something and that can't be wrong because that is how the person feels. someone may not agree with it, but still they aren't going to be horrifically punished because of what they believe.

Since: Apr 11

Whitechapel

#1095 Aug 21, 2012
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with evolution and I'm a Christian.A person that believes in Christ and believes in evolution can still be saved.
Who needs to be "saved" from believing in evolution? What a stupid statement.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1096 Aug 21, 2012
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the devil is messing with your mind.
You think? That would like, make the devil, the actual creator god, who made man an ape. And since he made man, in his own image, Jehovah is a chimpanzee devil god. That makes sense

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1097 Oct 7, 2012
Because we evolved! Why else would "God" give us a brain and the ability to think in the first place if "He" didn't want people to evolve?
Sure_about that wrote:
For all the Christians on here. Just wanted to ask, if evolution never happened, then why do we share 99% of our DNA with Chimpanzees? Why is there SCIENTIFIC proof of apes slowly EVOLVING from their form to the human form we are today? If "god" created all man why would he let us find such compelling information like that?

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1098 Oct 7, 2012
"Saved" from what, thinking? Understanding? Rationalizing? Indeed an odd statement.
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs to be "saved" from believing in evolution? What a stupid statement.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1099 Oct 7, 2012
Aussie Kev wrote:
Because we evolved! Why else would "God" give us a brain and the ability to think in the first place if "He" didn't want people to evolve?
<quoted text>
I don't think so ...... Genesis 2:17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1100 Nov 11, 2012
So your are saying we should have no knowledge (or concept) of good and evil? Oh my, then I'm screwed. I certainly try to be good and shun evil. I try my best to NOT lie, cheat, steal (I don't even cheat the taxman) or harm others. I must be in real trouble with God.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so ...... Genesis 2:17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die.

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1101 Nov 11, 2012
Or worse "Genesis" talk! Something about eating from the tree (not some tree but THE tree) of the knowledge of good and evil. Well I can't find a tree anywhere like that, especially in Australia where we are inundated with bloody gum trees and mulga.
T-Towns Smarter Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Don't you just *love* that jesus talk?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1102 Nov 11, 2012
Aussie Kev wrote:
So your are saying we should have no knowledge (or concept) of good and evil? Oh my, then I'm screwed. I certainly try to be good and shun evil. I try my best to NOT lie, cheat, steal (I don't even cheat the taxman) or harm others. I must be in real trouble with God.
<quoted text>
You'd be in trouble if there was a god. Read Genesis, that tree is off-limits to man.
You aren't allowed to know the difference, between good and evil. So like Eve, you shouldn't be able to distinguish the differences. But since the tale says she did eat of that forbidden fruit, you too get to die for having the ability to know the difference. And if you don't know them, from your up bringing, the churches will be glad to teach you.
Genesis 2:16-17
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying,“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” KJV

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1103 Dec 30, 2012
I know it is GOOD to treat all women with respect and EVIL to rape them ... yep I'm damned. Methinks God is a bit of an ass!
How in God's name would I know Adam and Eve? They died centuries ago!
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
Awesome! I have never eaten from such a tree ... does that not mean I'm immortal?
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be in trouble if there was a god. Read Genesis, that tree is off-limits to man.
You aren't allowed to know the difference, between good and evil. So like Eve, you shouldn't be able to distinguish the differences. But since the tale says she did eat of that forbidden fruit, you too get to die for having the ability to know the difference. And if you don't know them, from your up bringing, the churches will be glad to teach you.
Genesis 2:16-17
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying,“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” KJV

“USA ONLY, no other countries ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1104 Dec 30, 2012
Probably! LOL
Anyway just saying it was not me that judged you "clueless". I'll accepted advice and interesting comments whether I agree or not. I would rather answer than 'judge' someone anonymously :D
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You'd be in trouble if there was a god. KJV

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1105 Dec 30, 2012
Aussie Kev wrote:
I know it is GOOD to treat all women with respect and EVIL to rape them ... yep I'm damned. Methinks God is a bit of an ass!
How in God's name would I know Adam and Eve? They died centuries ago!
“Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
Awesome! I have never eaten from such a tree ... does that not mean I'm immortal?
<quoted text>
Not at all .... first of all, there would have to be a god, then that particular tree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Holy Gods Child 693,425
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 992,263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bongo 52,709
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 31 min Holy Pipek 39
shuh up meathead! 57 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 1 hr Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr austin5410 31
More from around the web