First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I found this somewhere. Here's how it goes.......

Ask/answer a direct yes no question.

I'll start:

Are you doing something besides reading this?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
I found this somewhere. Here's how it goes.......
Ask/answer a direct yes no question.
I'll start:
Are you doing something besides reading this?
no.

Are you Knock Off ?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#3 Apr 26, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
Are you Knock Off ?
Did you guess right?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you guess right?
yes.

Did you forget to answer yes or no ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 27, 2013
zander714 wrote:
I guess that's it. Bye!
Before saying goodbye, did you forget to kiss your wife ?

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Are we having fun yet?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Are we having fun yet?
No :-(

Are you sitting comfortably?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
No :-(
Are you sitting comfortably?
yes

Do you have an annoying Zinc Ads ?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 29, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
Do you have an annoying Zinc Ads ?
No
(I've seen them though and they really are annoying)

Is your hair curly?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
No
(I've seen them though and they really are annoying)
Is your hair curly?
yes (pubic hair is curly)

do you trim your armpit hair ?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Smartenuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Dissipate scumbag. You'll eat anything including hair.
get the f****ck out of Topix !! you are not welcome anywhere !!! ugly c***ck sucker !!! f U !!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#19 Apr 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes (pubic hair is curly)
do you trim your armpit hair ?
yes.

Do you prefer boxers?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
No
(I've seen them though and they really are annoying)
Is your hair curly?
the Zinc Ad is a pop up that is found on the left side of the screen. when I scroll down, the Zinc Ad will move towards the right, and it will cover what I am reading. so I have to close it to make it disappear. and it does. then when I scroll down again, it appears again covering what I am reading. very annoying.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Smartenuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag says to his mirror while crying. LMAOAY
you f**cking c***cksucker !!! go away !!! I have not read a single word you posted. once I see your idiot name, I never read any idiot word you post. so f***ck off. I hope you die soon.!!!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#23 May 1, 2013
Do you like squirrels?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24 May 1, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
Do you like squirrels?
yes. squirrels are very close to people. when I bring them food, they would get very near me and look at me. sometimes a squirrel would eat right next to my foot. the squirrel that looks good is the light brown/orange in color.

Which bird do you like best ?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#25 May 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. squirrels are very close to people. when I bring them food, they would get very near me and look at me. sometimes a squirrel would eat right next to my foot. the squirrel that looks good is the light brown/orange in color.
Which bird do you like best ?
I like all the birds. I try to bird watch as much as I can. It's not only fun it keeps away stress too.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#26 May 2, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I like all the birds. I try to bird watch as much as I can. It's not only fun it keeps away stress too.
There's two covey of quail living in the brush behind my house.
If I'm quiet they will come and eat the seed I put out and let me watch them.
(They think I don't see them.)

Do you see any red shafted flickers?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#27 May 2, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
There's two covey of quail living in the brush behind my house.
If I'm quiet they will come and eat the seed I put out and let me watch them.
(They think I don't see them.)
Do you see any red shafted flickers?
no

do you think sparrows are the closest birds to humans ?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#28 May 2, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no
do you think sparrows are the closest birds to humans ?
No.

Don't you think crows are closer to humans?
They'll rip you off as soon as you turn your back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,517
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 7 min andet1987 1,279
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 773,637
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 558,871
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min trifecta1 604,747
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min andet1987 5,706
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Charlie Sheen 264,991
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web