White House Petition Over President's...

White House Petition Over President's Records Nears Half-Way Point

There are 3 comments on the WireNews+Co story from Nov 27, 2012, titled White House Petition Over President's Records Nears Half-Way Point. In it, WireNews+Co reports that:

It has been just two weeks since the White House received a Petition requesting that Barack Obama authorize the public examination of his records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WireNews+Co.

Caesar

Milford, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Barack Obama is an illegal alien.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Caesar wrote:
Barack Obama is an illegal alien.
Are you going to do this for four more years? You really are crackers...
Disappointed

Bloomsburg, PA

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Lperkins9999 declared he would never sex Skype again. Why don't I believe him...and why don't I believe that he wasn't doing more than sex skyping...I don't know how such activities have helped marriages...because it has torn mine apart...I don't think I'll ever trust him again...does anyone have morals anymore...does anyone find virtue in commitment...doesn't anyone believe in the bible?!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 min Hilary 100
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min andet1987 3,033
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 26 min andet1987 146
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 35 min andet1987 3
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 5,021
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 282,986
More from around the web