*** All Time Favorite Songs ***

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 114
Next Last

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#1 Dec 17, 2010
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

.
3 Doors down - Kryptonite
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
If Everyone Cared..... Nickelback
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Ball of Confusion.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
One Tin Soldier sung by Coven
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Eve of Destruction Barry McGuire
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Add Yours...
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#3 Dec 17, 2010
i like to dance to the song macarena.
brittany

Cleveland, TN

#4 Dec 17, 2010
i think it's great!!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 Dec 17, 2010
brittany wrote:
i like to dance to the song macarena.
&fe ature=related
.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#6 Dec 17, 2010
Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin
http://www.google.com/url...

Barking at Airplanes by Kim Carnes
http://www.google.com/url... (Barking%2BAt%2BAirplanes)%3Fs rc%3Donebox&rct=j&sa=X &ei=xA8MTd32D4PGlQfW18HaDA &ved=0CBkQ1AQoADAA&q=k im+carnes+barking+at+airplanes &usg=AFQjCNFb-op6pSHTfDdl3 RDmeP_o9FczcQ

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Try again

Barking At Airplanes by Kim Carnes
http://www.google.com/url... (Barking%2BAt%2BAirplanes)%3Fs rc%3Donebox&rct=j&sa=X &ei=MREMTa79IsKAlAf8oLjBDA &ved=0CB4Q1AQoADAA&q=k im+carnes+barking+at+airplanes &usg=AFQjCNG_4AfJ7eq_Cb1ri E2BQGSYv61eBw
Larry

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2010
I've got an odd choice, but I just love this song. Its the guitar and just how everything comes together on it. Its not very catchy and really corny lyrics wise, but. Dont know why but I love it. Go home often and just crank it on my stereo.

Queen<<<<< <<>>>>> >>>>I'm In Love With My Car

I'll try to find a link if anyones interested.

Whole Lotta Rosie<<<<< <<<>>>> >>>>>AC/DC <<<<<>> >>>>>>>He ll Aint A Bad Place To Be.
Larry

Ashburn, VA

#9 Dec 17, 2010
NM Desert Rat wrote:
Try again
Barking At Airplanes by Kim Carnes
http://www.google.com/url... (Barking%2BAt%2BAirplanes)%3Fs rc%3Donebox&rct=j&sa=X &ei=MREMTa79IsKAlAf8oLjBDA &ved=0CB4Q1AQoADAA&q=k im+carnes+barking+at+airplanes &usg=AFQjCNG_4AfJ7eq_Cb1ri E2BQGSYv61eBw
LOL, you'll get it yet...
Fairwarning

Moncton, Canada

#10 Dec 17, 2010
Rush--Marathon (listen to all of it to appreciate it), Red Sector A, Mission, Time Stand Still, Distant Early Warning, Subdivisions, Limelight

Aerosmith--Spaced, Toys In The Attic,

Scorpions---Sails of Charon, Coming Home,

Van Halen--almost everything they did!

Saga--The Flyer

Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush--their cover of All Along the Watchtower

....lots of tunes, too many to list..

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#11 Dec 17, 2010
NM Desert Rat wrote:
Try again
Barking At Airplanes by Kim Carnes
&fe ature=related

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#12 Dec 17, 2010
Just paste a title in you tubes search box, then copy and paste from the address bar to here.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#13 Dec 17, 2010
Larry wrote:
I've got an odd choice, but I just love this song. Its the guitar and just how everything comes together on it. Its not very catchy and really corny lyrics wise, but. Dont know why but I love it. Go home often and just crank it on my stereo.
Queen<<<<< <<>>>>> >>>>I'm In Love With My Car
I'll try to find a link if anyones interested.
Whole Lotta Rosie<<<<< <<<>>>> >>>>>AC/DC <<<<<>> >>>>>>>He ll Aint A Bad Place To Be.

.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#14 Dec 17, 2010
Fairwarning wrote:
Rush--Marathon (listen to all of it to appreciate it), Red Sector A, Mission, Time Stand Still, Distant Early Warning, Subdivisions, Limelight
Aerosmith--Spaced, Toys In The Attic,
Scorpions---Sails of Charon, Coming Home,
Van Halen--almost everything they did!
Saga--The Flyer
Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush--their cover of All Along the Watchtower
....lots of tunes, too many to list..
.
http://www.youtube.com/results... ]Rush--Marathon&aq=f
.

.
http://www.youtube.com/results...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#15 Dec 17, 2010
Rush - Marathon...A Show Of Hands

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#16 Dec 18, 2010
Timesten wrote:
Just paste a title in you tubes search box, then copy and paste from the address bar to here.
Thanks for the assistance

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#17 Dec 18, 2010
Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Kim+Carnes/track/...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#18 Jan 19, 2011
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the assistance
Anytime..NM

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Glenn Frey ....Smugglers Blues
Rusty Nail

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2011
Timesten wrote:
Just paste a title in you tubes search box, then copy and paste from the address bar to here.
You're a pro at copy n paste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 114
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Joe Fortuna 828,538
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 584,227
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min Neelakaran 6,295
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 26 min Freebird USA 9,329
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 3,459
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr cheer the f up 270,666
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 121,655
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web