Colombian man protests by sewing his ...

Colombian man protests by sewing his mouth shut

There are 3 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Colombian man protests by sewing his mouth shut. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

An unemployed man has sewn shut his mouth and locked himself behind an iron mask to demand the government attend to his family's desperate economic plight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Since: Oct 07

Crooks, SD

#1 Oct 22, 2007
Wow. This guy sounds really stupid. The Columbian government is probably really happy this guy can't talk, or eat, or puke. Sounds to me like his better option would have been to get a dang ol' job. But what do I know?
She Be Me

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Kinda like cutting your nose off in spite of your face.

“love me if you can.”

Since: Oct 07

somewhere in the great U.S.A

#3 Oct 22, 2007
ya like i feel bad that he is that poor, but if u dont pay rent obviously you're gunna get kicked out, if you're and american and decided to buy your kids cars instead of paying rent then ya you're going to get kicked out, its not like they're getting treated differently than anyone else would in this situation. I mean can't he get a job or do something to help pay for wat his family needs while paying the rent too?
He is being stupid by sewing his mouth shut and shackling himself in chains, that is just a cry for attention and if he is to die his family will not have him there to buy them more shoes :[ that poor family, they're probably better off without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is a Real Diabetes Solution Here? 5 min Lucille Leonard 2
Gay sex in raigarh 20 min AakasshSharma 60
The Christian Atheist debate 26 min gundee123 8,278
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 616,028
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr PELE78 922,505
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 2 hr Knowthtruth 23
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr DebraE 102,451
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 275,407
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Chris Clearwater 179,235
More from around the web