You're not getting away with your SIN...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#76 Apr 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.------
You said "you, your family, friends, acquaintances and co-workers are to blame for your attitudes".------
The word "blame" is too strong a word. It is disliking. I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). We don't like African Americans from seeing their behavior, actions & attitudes.
Blame, verb:
assign responsibility for a fault or wrong.
"the inquiry blamed the engineer for the accident"
synonyms: hold responsible, hold accountable, condemn, accuse, find/consider guilty, assign fault/liability/guilt to, indict, point the finger at, finger, incriminate
You can call your unfortunate choices of anti-social ugly bigotries whatever it takes for you to live with them, I don't have to play along. I get to call your "dislikes" as I see them, a seriously offensive personal problem that you really should try to keep to yourself.
Johnny wrote:
How African Americans...
Hon, you still don't get it, you can rationalize your irrationality from now til the second coming, you're only succeeding in making it less offensive to yourself. You and only you are to blame for your uncivil beliefs and acts, no matter what the flock you say it is about "them" that you and only you, make you feel that way. Simply put pudding, you are not a bigot because of anything ever done by them, you're a bigot because YOU chose to be. The mess you are today is nobody's fault but your own.

this one

#77 Apr 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.---------
You said "You may want to read up on logical fallacies".-------
Your point here was in regards to my one previous statement here.------ I said "Even the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
That statement is direct & blatant.
All of the foreign born blacks whom we know are also anti African American.
You said "Everybody you have met has chosen to be anti African".------
I didn't state "everybody" & I didn't say "anti African". I said all of the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
The foreign born blacks whom we know have seen African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior. They have also commented on it.
Buttercup, buttercup, buttercup, if you had taken the time to look up the subject of logical fallacies first, you might have learned that even statements "direct and blatant" can be a logic starved mess and your "direct and blatant" statements are chock full of such fallacies, that everybody but you seems to get.

this one

#78 Apr 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.-------
Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Foreign born blacks come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is. But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can (They do) function & survive on their own.
Foreign born blacks can (They do) function & survive in the United States private sector.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.
African Americans are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their functioning & survival.
When an African American is working & getting by, they are just barely making it. Due to massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck, from hand to mouth.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.
If at first you don't succeed in convincing me that your irrational selective racism and xenophobia are somehow rational, try, try again

this one

#79 Apr 8, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.-------
To show that these union leaders & their members were not "oppressed" at all.
It really doesn't matter how many examples you can provide, you made your choices, they did not force you to.
Johnny wrote:
In my next post, I'll expound upon this dynamic.
Please don't.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#80 May 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas.--------

You said "no matter what you say it is about "them" that you and only you, make you feel that way".-------

It isn't just I. I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers all don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

The foreign born blacks whom we know also don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

It is because of African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#81 May 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas.--------

You said "because YOU chose to be".-------

True. Because of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

Why does one like others? Why does one dislike others? It is based upon their behavior, actions & attitudes.

Which shows that African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes were at the forefront.-------

White Flight.------ From the 1960s till now, tens of millions of White families have fled from Americas urban centers. To the suburbs. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from African Americans NOT because of African Americans skin color.

These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from African Americans murders, rapes, gangs, drivebys, carjackings, drug dealing, pimping, prostitution, robberies, burglaries, assaults & thefts.

African Americans skin color was NOT the factor.

African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes were the factors.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes still are the factors.
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#82 May 18, 2014
Hey Johnny ,

Can you list the Sins of our America , US? You not gonna turn this down, or you have Stockholm Syndrome and/or Intellectually challenged or you party to School of the America Protocol, do tell?

HEHEHEHE
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#83 May 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas.--------

You said "and xenophobia".-------

Xenophobia? In none of my previous posts on this thread or on any other threads have I ever typed up points against immigrants. I wouldn't. I'm pro immigration.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are one of the United States preferred "minorities". Hispanics are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

You said "It really doesn't matter how many examples you can provide about unions, you made your choices, they did not force you".------

True.

The Democratic Party is to blame for American jobs going overseas. The Democratic Parties very high taxation & many regulations which they put on American businesses. Especially on the auto manufacturers.

The very high (Very unreasonable) demands which union leaders made on American businesses.

On many occasions, right prior to American businesses leaving this nation, union leaders pleaded with Democratic Party leaders to try to prevent American businesses leaving & to save their jobs. But, the Democratic Party leaders couldn't do a thing to stop & prevent this.

Even Chinese & Japanese business owners & managers have even commented that American jobs have left the United States because of the very high taxation & many regulations of the Democratic Party. Due to the very high demands of union leaders.

The union leaders destroyed the jobs & livelihoods of the people which they claimed to represent.

The decline of the United States middle class & jobs going overseas.------ The Democratic Party & union leaders are to blame.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#84 May 23, 2014

An interview with Barr McClellan about LBJ
Hero Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#85 May 23, 2014
Take a short walk on .long pier and shoot yourself.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#86 May 23, 2014

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
USA-1

United States

#87 May 23, 2014
ASIAN LATINO SOMALIAN PIRATE VIBES wrote:
Hey Johnny ,
Can you list the Sins of our America , US? You not gonna turn this down, or you have Stockholm Syndrome and/or Intellectually challenged or you party to School of the America Protocol, do tell?
HEHEHEHE
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how's it going you barbaric Somalian pirate. Did you sack any merchant vessels today? <¦-o
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#88 May 24, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#89 May 25, 2014
"......What could Vladimir Putin possibly have done to merit such disrespect and enmity from America’s ruling class? Has Russia bombed sovereign nations into submission? No; that was the US that did that (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya). Has Russia set up torture camps for prisoners of war? No; that was the US that did that (Guantanamo, Abu Graib) Has Russia killed women, elderly and children with Predator Drones? No; that was the US that did that (Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia) Has Russia used subversion to foment “spontaneous” protests and internal coups of foreign governments? No; that was the US that did that (Georgia, Ukraine (twice!), Egypt, Tunisia and many more) Is Russia threatening to attack any other country? No; that is the US doing that (N. Korea, Iran, Lebanon, Syria)...."

http://tomatobubble.com/id550.html
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#90 May 28, 2014
Most people on this forum cannot comprehend deeper truth, so I won't cast pearls before swine (Matthew 7:6). I only suggest reading Ezekiel 4-5 when strong words were used to condemn various actions for those with an ear to hear.
Johnny

AOL

#91 Jun 4, 2014
yon.--------

I opened up your link & looked over that site in its entirety. Michael S. King wrote that. Michael is a known left wing writer.

What he stated, most of what he said was correct. But, he very conveniently omitted reasons as to WHY the United States did what it did. He very conveniently omitted the very aggressive actions by Russia & the former Soviet Union (USSR).

In my next posts, I'll address his points.
Johnny

AOL

#92 Jun 4, 2014
yon.--------

What left wing writer Michael S. King said.-------

He said "...What could Vladimir Putin possibly have done to merit such disrespect and enmity from America's ruling class?".-------

It was because of Vladimir Putins threats against the Crimea & the Ukraine. Vladimirs very aggressive actions against the Crime & the Ukraine.

He said "Has Russia set up torture camps for prisoners of war? No; that was the US that did that (Guantanamo, Abu Graib)".-------

True. The United States did this against Islamic fundamentalists.

He said "Has Russia killed women, elderly and children with Predator Drones? No; that was the US that did that (Pakistan, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia)".-------

This nation has employed drones. The drones were not deliberately targeting women, elderly or children. The drones were targeting mid aged Islamic fundamentalists.
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#93 Jun 4, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, how's it going you barbaric Somalian pirate. Did you sack any merchant vessels today? <¦-o
What! Wrong! You are very paranoid! You need to get of those koolaid dodo!! Why you so paranoid USA-1
Johnny

AOL

#94 Jun 4, 2014
yon.--------

Michael S. Kings points here.-------

He said "Has Russia used subversion to foment "spontaneous" protests and internal coups of foreign governments? No;".------

Michael is incorrect. Russia sure has used subversion to foment spontaneous protests & internal coups in these nations.------ Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Crimea & the Ukraine.

He said "that was the US that did that (Georgia, Ukraine (twice!)".------

There is no hard proof that the United States did this. Therefore, this nation is acquitted.

He said "Egypt, Tunisia".--------

Michael is incorrect. The United States did not foment any spontaneous protests against Egypt or Tunisia. This nation didn't do that, because Egypt & Tunisia had Right wing governments which were aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

He said "Is Russia threatening to attack any other country? No;".------

Russia sure is threatening to attack another nation. Russia has been threatening to attack the Ukraine.

He said "that is the US doing that (N. Korea, Iran, Lebanon, Syria)".-------

The United States hasn't threatened to attack North Korea, Iran, Lebanon or Syria.

This nation has provided weapons to moderate Muslims who are fighting against Syrias left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship.
Johnny

AOL

#95 Jun 4, 2014
yon.--------

Michael S. Kings point here.-------

He said "Has Russia bombed sovereign nations into submission? No; that was the US that did that (Libya)".--------

Michael is incorrect. He is incorrect, yet again. The United States did not bomb Libya. This nation, the United Kingdom, France & Italy supported the anti-Gadaffi forces with military weapons & training.

Early, 2011.------ Libyas then left wing dictator, Col. Muammar al-Gadaffi advocated for Africa to have a single African military, single currency & a single passport for Africans to move freely around the continent.

Muammar advocating that Africa have a single military & a single currency.------- This was a threat to the West. This was a threat to Western banking & business interests.

Very soon after Gadaffi stated this.------- An all out uprising against Gadaffis rule broke out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody wanna be dirty on FaceTime? (Feb '12) 10 min Avery 29
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Uncle Jack 72,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Gabriel 995,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min Johnny 447,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 699,664
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Johnny 158
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,841