You're not getting away with your SIN...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#54 Mar 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to stop being a racist?

I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & anti union.

We are anti African American because of African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

We are anti union because of the actions of union leaders.

Even the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American.

The foreign born blacks have also seen firsthand about African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes. They have commented about it.

Even the foreign born blacks whom we know don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Ha Ha Dix

Lakeville, MN

#55 Mar 18, 2014
Well, its day 86,658 and America still hasnt paid for her sins.

Seems your all afret about nothing.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#58 Mar 19, 2014
Johnny wrote:
We are anti African American because of African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.
No dear, you are anti African American because YOU have chosen to be anti African American and chosen to blame them for your behaviors, actions and attitudes.
Johnny wrote:
We are anti union because of the actions of union leaders.
And you are anti union because you have chosen to be anti union.
Johnny wrote:
Even the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American.
You may want to read up on logical fallacies.
Johnny wrote:
The foreign born blacks have also seen firsthand about African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes. They have commented about it.
Even the foreign born blacks whom we know don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Everybody you have met has chosen to be anti African because of THEIR choice, blaming THEIR choice on others, absurd.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#59 Mar 20, 2014
No such thing as sin because there is no god. Move on.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#60 Mar 21, 2014
Rick in Kansas.--------

You said "No dear, you are anti African American because You have chosen to be anti African American".------

Correct. Due to seeing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.

You said "and chosen to blame them for your behavior, actions and attitudes".--------

You have this inverted & counterclockwise. I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers are anti African American because of their behavior, actions & attitudes.

You said "And you are anti union because you have chosen to be anti union".-------

Correct. Due to seeing the actions of union leaders.

American jobs have gone overseas because of the very heavy taxation of Democrats. Because of the very high & very unreasonable demands of union leaders.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#61 Mar 21, 2014
Rick in Kansas.---------

You said "You may want to read up on logical fallacies".-------

Your point here was in regards to my one previous statement here.------ I said "Even the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).

That statement is direct & blatant.

All of the foreign born blacks whom we know are also anti African American.

You said "Everybody you have met has chosen to be anti African".------

I didn't state "everybody" & I didn't say "anti African". I said all of the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).

The foreign born blacks whom we know have seen African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior. They have also commented on it.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#62 Mar 21, 2014
Rick in Kansas.-------

Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Foreign born blacks come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is. But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can (They do) function & survive on their own.

Foreign born blacks can (They do) function & survive in the United States private sector.

The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.

African Americans are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their functioning & survival.

When an African American is working & getting by, they are just barely making it. Due to massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck, from hand to mouth.

The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#63 Mar 23, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.-------
Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Foreign born blacks come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is. But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can (They do) function & survive on their own.
Foreign born blacks can (They do) function & survive in the United States private sector.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot function or survive on their own.
African Americans are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their functioning & survival.
When an African American is working & getting by, they are just barely making it. Due to massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck, from hand to mouth.
The overwhelming majority of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just cannot function or survive on their own.
You're such a white racist coward. Why don't you get out of America go live somewhere where there's nothing but white people.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#64 Mar 23, 2014
I see DR still thinks he is God.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#65 Mar 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I see DR still thinks he is God.
You don't have anything to do with your life but 'run the Topix boards 24/7' You're an I D IOT and a Lo s er.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#66 Mar 23, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have anything to do with your life but 'run the Topix boards 24/7' You're an I D IOT and a Lo s er.
Correct.

I am undergoing chemotherapy and have been confined to the house since Christmas. Will be here until September.

Topix is one of the few activities I can do until I am cured.

I am grateful that only my body is ravaged by disease. May God grant you a cure for the disease ravaging your soul.
Doctor REALITY

Mena, AR

#67 Mar 23, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
I am undergoing chemotherapy and have been confined to the house since Christmas. Will be here until September.
Topix is one of the few activities I can do until I am cured.
I am grateful that only my body is ravaged by disease. May God grant you a cure for the disease ravaging your soul.
Whatever, DORK. You're a LIAR just like ORENTHAL Pistorius. You come here cussin' and harassin' folks every day, BLASPHEMIN' the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit every day!!! So save tha' drama' fa' yo mama!!!!

this one

#68 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.--------
You said "No dear, you are anti African American because You have chosen to be anti African American".------
Correct. Due to seeing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes.
You are blaming your behavior on theirs sweetie, it don't work that way. You are responsible for your perception of others, you are not their fault.
Johnny wrote:
You said "and chosen to blame them for your behavior, actions and attitudes".--------
You have this inverted & counterclockwise. I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers are anti African American because of their behavior, actions & attitudes.
Sorry, you, your family, friends, acquaintances and co-workers are to blame for your attitudes, no one else. Y'all are nobody's fault but your own. You can talk about your choice of perceptions all y'all want, but they are all on you, hon.
Johnny wrote:
You said "And you are anti union because you have chosen to be anti union".-------
Correct. Due to seeing the actions of union leaders.
That is your rationalization of your choice. Your choice, they are not to blame for it.
Johnny wrote:
American jobs have gone overseas because of the very heavy taxation of Democrats. Because of the very high & very unreasonable demands of union leaders.
Nice try, but the reality is that American workers, even of the non-union variety, have seriously overvalued the worth of their labor, especially when it comes to manufacturing. The companies still exist and are making a great deal of profit at our and cheap third world labor's expense. I'd tell you to think about it, but...

this one

#69 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.---------
You said "You may want to read up on logical fallacies".-------
Your point here was in regards to my one previous statement here.------ I said "Even the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
That statement is direct & blatant.
All of the foreign born blacks whom we know are also anti African American.
You said "Everybody you have met has chosen to be anti African".-----
I didn't state "everybody" & I didn't say "anti African". I said all of the foreign born blacks whom we know are anti African American (Descendants of black American slaves).
The foreign born blacks whom we know have seen African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior. They have also commented on it.
]A direct and blatant logical fallacy. Look it up. Just so you know, they too are nobody's fault but their own, no matter who else they want to blame.

this one

#70 Mar 24, 2014
Johnny wrote:
Rick in Kansas.-------
You really are nobody's fault but your own, that goes for everybody. You are a silly racist because YOU want to be a silly racist. You aren't the African American's fault, no matter how badly you want us to blame them for your nonsense. Sorry.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#71 Apr 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas.------

You said "you, your family, friends, acquaintances and co-workers are to blame for your attitudes".------

The word "blame" is too strong a word. It is disliking. I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). We don't like African Americans from seeing their behavior, actions & attitudes.

How African Americans talk. They are very loud, rude, arrogant, obnoxious & overbearing.

Because of these factors.-----

1. When African Americans play the race card whenever things don't go their way.

2. When African Americans use slavery as a crutch & as an excuse.

3. When African Americans play the matyr & victim.

4. When African Americans make demands for more free handouts, entitlements & reparations.

5. When African Americans do crimes & other aberrant behaviors.

6. African Americans overwhelming voting for candidates of the Democratic Party from 1960 till now. At the federal, state & local levels.

Most of the African Americans whom we have seen & dealt with have been very stupid, simple, slow minded & weak minded. Most of the African Americans whom we know are failing in life.

The few cases of the African Americans whom we know who are getting by are just barely. They are totally dependent upon the Democratic Party & a union for their survival. Even in these cases, they are just barely getting by. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

These are the reasons why I, my family, friends, acquaintances & co-workers don't like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#72 Apr 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas.-------

You said "That is your rationalization of your choice. Your choice".------
Your statement here was in regards to my previous statement about unions.------ You are correct.

When my grandparents (On my mothers side & fathers side) came to the United States back in the late 1950s, they joined unions. But, by the late 1960s, they became VERY disillusioned with them. It was because of the actions of the union leaders. The very large & unreasonable demands by the union leaders.

My friends, acquaintances & co-workers have also seen the actions of the union leaders. They also think & feel the same way about unions. They are also anti union.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#73 Apr 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas.-------

You said "The companies still exist and are making a great deal of profit at our and cheap third world labor's expense".-------

Well, American companies which have relocated to nations of the developing world.------ These American companies pay the foreign workers well above the national averages of those nations.

1860 till the mid 1950s.-----

Labor unions were very much needed. Especially the blue collar unions. But, in the 1960s, unons underwent changes.

Mid 1960s till late 1990s.-------

The very high taxation & many regulations which Democrats have put on American businesses did cause American businesses to leave the United States.

It was also due to the very high & very unreasonable demands which union leaders put on American businesses.

The demands on hourly wages, on pay raises, on pensions, for more health care, for more vacations. The demands for more bargaining.

American unionized labor cannot compete with foreign workers in regards to wages, benefits, regulations & other safeguards.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#74 Apr 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas.-------

To show that these union leaders & their members were not "oppressed" at all. Example.-----

A unionized automobile worker who had absolutely no college under his/her belt was making the equivalent of $78.00 an hour. This $78.00 an hour package comprised of the hourly wage, the health care, the holidays in a year, the benefits & the pensions.

When one factored in all of this stuff together, it came to around $78.00 an hour.

So, these union leaders & their workers were not oppressed at all. But, the union leaders got too greedy. They called the bluff of the businesses too much. It ended up backfiring on them.

The union leaders totally destroyed the jobs & livelihoods of the workers which they claimed to represent.

For many decades, there have been many very questionable characters in unions.

In my next post, I'll expound upon this dynamic.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#75 Apr 8, 2014
Rick in Kansas.------

1933 to 1955.-----

Before the merging of the American Federation of Labor (AFL) & the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO).------ Most of the AFL affiliated unions were dominated by the Syndicate. Most of the CIO affiliated unions were dominated by left wing communists.

Teamsters former top leaders.----- Dave Beck, Jimmy Hoffa, Frank Fitzsimmons, Roy Lee Williams & Jackie Presser.

The International Longshore and Warehouse Unions (ILWU) Harry Bridges.

All very questionable characters.

On many occasions, unions have undertaken sabotage.

When businesses would cut back on personnel in a particular area of a plant, unions would undertake sabotage so that they could keep their members working in a particular area.

Example.------

1970s & 1980s airline mechanic strikes.------

The unions were very militant. They undertook sabotage. But, in a way that could not be easily detected prior to the flights.

One such way that these unions carried out their sabotage was via throwing a handful of nuts, washers & bolts into the engines of the airplanes. It was very expensive to fix. Even more so, it could have caused an emergency while in flight.

But, the union mentality was the end justified the means.

WIth these union workers, they didn't care about the safety of the hundreds of people on these airplanes. They only cared about their demands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min eternalrock 992,448
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min positronium 53,354
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Cooterbob 693,585
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 32 min ezekiel11 1
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 1 hr Past JW 53
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 15
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,474
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web