Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

American Man wrote:
Mostly, they are materialistic. They treat you like a john. You have to buy them things like you would pay a h-o-e FOR SEX. Also, when you come home early, unexpected, you may find her in bed with another woman. Many are lezbos to the core.
Some have sex with the gas station mechanic to pay for the uninsured car they just wrecked. They can't drive. Also, they are always wanting something, like new clothes. rings, jewlry,etc, you get the point.
If you are a man engaged to an American woman, break it off. She will drain you dry, nag, and watch TV all day. She will weigh 240 lbs by age 34, have a fat face ugly, and sleep all day while you work. My advice again, marry a foreigner who has not been Americanized. Dont let her associate with American women, they will ruin her not to mention turn her into a d-y-ke. American Man
dont let all women ruin it for us nice ones. i'm nothing like your description of american women, although i can see your point.for example: i hate shopping, dont wear jewelery, would rather earn a paycheck, always put others needs in front of mine(even the dog),not a lezbo, as you put it,DEFINATLY not a whore, have good family values, and i like to sit down with a good stiff drink and watch the ball game, or the races. so dont let those materialistic bitches out there give us good girls a bad name.
Southern Rock

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

working and poverty wrote:
<quoted text>
dont let all women ruin it for us nice ones. i'm nothing like your description of american women, although i can see your point.for example: i hate shopping, dont wear jewelery, would rather earn a paycheck, always put others needs in front of mine(even the dog),not a lezbo, as you put it,DEFINATLY not a whore, have good family values, and i like to sit down with a good stiff drink and watch the ball game, or the races. so dont let those materialistic bitches out there give us good girls a bad name.
wow, you sound like a rarity!
working and poverty

Dexter, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

Southern Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you sound like a rarity!
so i have been told, but i do like to live my life the way that i want, which is why i'm divorced, i suppose.
hello

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

just wante to see if this isstill runnin
hello

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

dan wrote:
never trust something that bleeds for 3 day's and don't die. THAT IS A FACT!!
we bleed for 5 days not three so wow i know u wont trust me
Billy

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

Judged:

The worsening conditions in California caused by "crappy women" or simply put, American women are crap.
The primary cause of Americas bankruptcy is feminism. Feminism is the cancer in Americas heart. IT needs to be removed before it is too late. There is a chance to heal if we take the cure soon enough.
Android cold

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

True American women are men more than men themselves.

dykes lesbes whatsoever.

They abused the freedom the gave to them.

They even wants the right to have a dick.

Yes they're money loves sex lovers cheaters liars and whores.

I would not advise a man to merry an american woman else he'll be marrying the devil by himself.

whatever we write about american women it's not enough.

After all watch the movies watch them on TV how they abuse sex talks how they're so rude to forget that women are born to be polite and mothers not dykes and stupid money lovers!

My brother was a very very rich man he married an american women at first she sounded like a true angel but after 1 year she asked for divorce for no specific reason but her right to have a male best friend! my brother new what's going on behind the scenes so he came back to lebanon and brought his kids with him and fuck USA let her soak with her prostitution sessions with other men this creepy money loving piece of american low life shit!

AMERICAN WOMEN ARE MONEY LOVERS!!!! THEY would even sell themselves for a couple of grands i know you know this when ur reading this.

but since ur full of crap as an american women u will deny it and pretend angelisem

Anyways my wife is a Russian women

she's a super beauty she's so pretty u won't even find such beauty in an american blond bitch like in USA.

she's simple loving caring all she wants is her kids and her husband no money no cars nothing

and because of this i worship her and idolize her

i wish for every man a wife like mine.
III

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Sad but true. Join Hezbollah and keep fighting the Jews. Jews have brought feminism to the U.S. They have poisioned the female mind (think: Gloria Steinem). I hope you guys and Iran wipe those fkers in Israel off the map. Good luck.
Android cold wrote:
True American women are men more than men themselves.
dykes lesbes whatsoever.
They abused the freedom the gave to them.
They even wants the right to have a dick.
Yes they're money loves sex lovers cheaters liars and whores.
I would not advise a man to merry an american woman else he'll be marrying the devil by himself.
whatever we write about american women it's not enough.
After all watch the movies watch them on TV how they abuse sex talks how they're so rude to forget that women are born to be polite and mothers not dykes and stupid money lovers!
My brother was a very very rich man he married an american women at first she sounded like a true angel but after 1 year she asked for divorce for no specific reason but her right to have a male best friend! my brother new what's going on behind the scenes so he came back to lebanon and brought his kids with him and fuck USA let her soak with her prostitution sessions with other men this creepy money loving piece of american low life shit!
AMERICAN WOMEN ARE MONEY LOVERS!!!! THEY would even sell themselves for a couple of grands i know you know this when ur reading this.
but since ur full of crap as an american women u will deny it and pretend angelisem
Anyways my wife is a Russian women
she's a super beauty she's so pretty u won't even find such beauty in an american blond bitch like in USA.
she's simple loving caring all she wants is her kids and her husband no money no cars nothing
and because of this i worship her and idolize her
i wish for every man a wife like mine.
ath

Malvern, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Hang in there bud... I've been there...I can tell you have been really hurt...but the truth is so many people both men and women have been through this...what i see is you really value love and that's a good thing... don't let a couple of bad experiences take away your spirit...you just need to heal.
Cletus

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

American Man wrote:
Mostly, they are materialistic. They treat you like a john. You have to buy them things like you would pay a h-o-e FOR SEX. Also, when you come home early, unexpected, you may find her in bed with another woman. Many are lezbos to the core.
Some have sex with the gas station mechanic to pay for the uninsured car they just wrecked. They can't drive. Also, they are always wanting something, like new clothes. rings, jewlry,etc, you get the point.
If you are a man engaged to an American woman, break it off. She will drain you dry, nag, and watch TV all day. She will weigh 240 lbs by age 34, have a fat face ugly, and sleep all day while you work. My advice again, marry a foreigner who has not been Americanized. Dont let her associate with American women, they will ruin her not to mention turn her into a d-y-ke. American Man
American Man, the post was in 08 but please come back. American women are shyttie people. They are always complaining and wanting money. Today, they are tattoo wearing fraks with colored hair. I am going Asian.

Since: Apr 13

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Saoirse wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Couldn't give your
woman the big O?
Hillarious!
according to you every woman born and raised including your mother posses these qualities is that correct

you should just change this whole conversation to the american women you dated lied to you and next time you will date a better american woman

also women of all nationalities are very much capable of doing these things to a better and more venomous extent than the american woman

Since: Apr 13

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>American Man, the post was in 08 but please come back. American women are shyttie people. They are always complaining and wanting money. Today, they are tattoo wearing fraks with colored hair. I am going Asian.
tatoos and colored hair are a growing trend amongst asians
European Man

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I know there are always a few exceptions, but I would never want to ever love an American woman either, because, no matter what they say, they are often cold and do not really care about their men. Non-romantic friendships are OK, as long as a breakup does not hurt you, because, as soon as they meet someone wealthier, driving a bigger car, living in a bigger house, you're history, no matter what they have told you about loving you just days before. The biggest problems are periomenopause and menopause, when hormonal changes have serious impacts on their brains. Very many U.S. women will leave their husbands, even after decades of good marriage with children. American woman are ice cold and do not really care, particularly if you support them and are a really loyal friend and lover. In their twisted minds, they will classify you as being "needy" and drop you as soon as the next guy, a certified a-hole, expresses interest. My best friend, from Switzerland, was left by his wife of 15 years after she went into periomenopause. It turned into a real tragedy, because he could not get over the loss and hanged himself a year later.
Brian144

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

I'm totally shocked about European Man's story above. I've also heard that suicides of ex-husbands have skyrocketed.Often they don't know what to live for anymore, when the love of their life moves out without a reason. Brothers, it is sooooooo important that you have a business or a hobby or friends or something special to live for, so that your life does not fall apart when a tragedy happens and you do not have a woman and a family that loves you anymore. American women are certainly not the right people to love. Because they only love themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••